The college has a Research Committee to encourage, facilitate and guide the teaching staff and apply for research projects. The project proposals are studied by the research committee before forwarding them to any funding agency. The Research Committee is as follows:
The major functions of the Committee include:
- Provide information and research guidance.
- Disseminate informations regarding various research funding agencies.
- Train faculty members to apply for research projects.
- Facilitate participation and presentation of papers in seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Review proposals for workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Foster interdisciplinary research projects and publications.
- Encourage in-house internship and projects for students.