News & Events
- List of B.Com. students who needs clearance for Admit Card: November 2016
- Examination Fee Structure I, III & V Semester - NOVEMBER 2016
- National Seminar on "New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility" on 20th-21st January, 2017
- Merit List-2016
- Rev. Dr. Fr. G. Vazhan Arasu Selected Best Principal 2016 by AIACHE.
- Download - The Aloysian 2016
- Anti-Ragging Committee/Squad-2016-17
Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.Johann Gottfried Von Herder
A new beginning, a New Year, new aspirations and vigor, I take this opportunity to welcome all the young Students to St. Aloysius College. This institution stands tall among all others in quality and I am glad that you have chosen this institution to mold and shape your futures. St. Aloysius College was founded in the year 1951 and has a glorious past, a proud present and a promising future. The college aspires to contribute in building an economically stable and socially developed nation, to do so it banks on the confluence of diverse contemporary knowledge, life coping skills, state of the art instrumentation and excellence in teaching with quality as the defining element in their harmonious blending. The first assessment by NAAC in 2005 with ‘A+’ Accreditation set the pace for the future. It is a matter of great privilege that Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, with the approval of the UGC, granted “Autonomous status” to the college. As a result of the constant onward march of the college, UGC granted the institution “College with Potential for Excellence” in 2007.