News & Events
- National Seminar on " Accreditation, Ranking and Quality: A Paradigm Shift for Strategic Enhancement of Higher Education in India " on 8th and 9th November, 2019 sponsored by NAAC.
- National Seminar on "Role of Skill Development in Transforming Indian Workforce” on 13th & 14th December 2019 Sponsored by ICSSR & Organised by Department of Commerce, St. Aloysius (Auto) College, Jabalpur, (M.P.), India.
- List of Selected Participants for Webinar on "Gandhian Values” (28th September 2019)
- Student Satisfaction Survey (SSS)
- Registration Link for Techno Park
- Student Webinar On “Gandhian Values” 1st October 2019
If you want to shine like a sun , first burn like sun."Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
A new beginning, a New Year, new aspirations and vigor as I take this opportunity to welcome all the young Students to St. Aloysius College. This institution stands tall in quality and I am glad that you have chosen this institution to mould and shape your future. St. Aloysius College was founded in the year 1951 and has a glorious past, a proud present and a promising future. The college aspires to contribute in building an economically stable and socially developed nation. To do so it banks on the confluence of diverse contemporary knowledge, life coping skills, state of the art instrumentation and excellence in teaching with quality as the defining element in their harmonious blending. The first assessment by NAAC in 2005 with ‘A+’ Grade set the pace for the future. It is a matter of great privilege that Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, with the approval of the UGC, granted “Autonomous" status to the college. As a result of the constant onward march of the college, UGC granted the institution “College with Potential for Excellence” in 2007.