News & Events
- Computer Operator Time Table 2019
- Two Days Workshop On Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy: Scientific And Societial Applications (FTIR-SSA) 27th And 28th September 2019. ( Click here for Registration)
- List-I of students who have NOT filled ePravesh From.
- Time Table for First phase of Remedial Classes
- Registration Link for Techno Park
- IQAC Newsletter Volume II Issue II
- Independence Day Celebration 2019
- Best Research Paper & Project Certificate Distribution
- Notice for certificate course DIC & IC 2019-20
- Supplementary Exam Time Table September 2019
- Supplementary Examination form and fees details for first and second year students.
- First phase of Remedial Classes for first and second year supplementary students will be starting from 11th August, 2019.
- B.A. and B.Com. Admissions CLOSED for the Session 2019-20
- Schedule for Orientation Programme 2019-20
If you want to shine like a sun , first burn like sun."Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
A new beginning, a New Year, new aspirations and vigor as I take this opportunity to welcome all the young Students to St. Aloysius College. This institution stands tall in quality and I am glad that you have chosen this institution to mould and shape your future. St. Aloysius College was founded in the year 1951 and has a glorious past, a proud present and a promising future. The college aspires to contribute in building an economically stable and socially developed nation. To do so it banks on the confluence of diverse contemporary knowledge, life coping skills, state of the art instrumentation and excellence in teaching with quality as the defining element in their harmonious blending. The first assessment by NAAC in 2005 with ‘A+’ Grade set the pace for the future. It is a matter of great privilege that Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, with the approval of the UGC, granted “Autonomous" status to the college. As a result of the constant onward march of the college, UGC granted the institution “College with Potential for Excellence” in 2007.