News & Events
- Special Examination Time-Table (15-Jun-2019)
- College Prospectus, 2019.
- B.Com with US CMA
- Notification for Change in Examination Programme due to Holiday Announced by M.P. Govt. (05-04-2019)
- [NEW REVISED] Final Examination Time-Table, 2019. (04-04-2019)
- St. Aloysius College Team 'Praayaas' First Runners-up in Smart India Hackathon Held in Panipat
- Sequence for Photo Session (28th February 2019)
- Revised Half Yearly Examination Time Table - 2019
- Examination Fees Notification, 2019
- IQAC Newsletter Volume: II Issue: I
- Gold Medalist and Certificate holders list (Gold Medal and Certificate distribution ceremony will be held on 02/Feb/2019)
- National Seminar on "Envisioning a Healthy India: Health,Hygiene Mother and Child",21st To 23rd February,2019
- List of Meritorious Students 2017-18
If you want to shine like a sun , first burn like sun."Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
A new beginning, a New Year, new aspirations and vigor as I take this opportunity to welcome all the young Students to St. Aloysius College. This institution stands tall in quality and I am glad that you have chosen this institution to mould and shape your future. St. Aloysius College was founded in the year 1951 and has a glorious past, a proud present and a promising future. The college aspires to contribute in building an economically stable and socially developed nation. To do so it banks on the confluence of diverse contemporary knowledge, life coping skills, state of the art instrumentation and excellence in teaching with quality as the defining element in their harmonious blending. The first assessment by NAAC in 2005 with ‘A+’ Grade set the pace for the future. It is a matter of great privilege that Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, with the approval of the UGC, granted “Autonomous" status to the college. As a result of the constant onward march of the college, UGC granted the institution “College with Potential for Excellence” in 2007.