- The Department of Economics has organized a Special lecture on 20th November 2017 on the topic titled “Samaj Vigyan me Bhartiya”. Prof. Kuldeep Chandra Agnihotri, Hon’ Vice-Chancellor and Prof. A.D.N. Bajpai, Former Vice-Chancellor, Avdhesh Pratap University, Rewa, Gramodya University, Chitrakoot and Himanchal Pradesh University Shimla were the speakers of the function.
- Guest lecture by Dr. S.K. Pahwa, Principal G.S. College of Commerce and Economics on management accounting held on 4th September 2017 for BCOM V semester students.
- Workshop on “GST in India: a step ahead in indirect tax” organized by department of tax procedure and practice was conducted on 15th September 2017. The chief guest of the event was Dr. S.K. Pahwa, Principal G.S. College of Commerce and Economics and keynote speaker was Mr. Narayan Mishra, Joint Commissioner Commercial Tax Jabalpur Division I and Mrs. Abha Jain, Deputy Commissioner Commercial Tax Jabalpur Circle I.
- Department of Economics had organized an industrial visit for all the Post graduate students where the students were taken to the "Perfect Firebricks Private Limited", Maneri, Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) on 16th September 2017. Manager of the industry Dr. A.K. Vishwas, showed the entire factory and it's functioning. He explained in detail about the raw materials, machines, production process, marketing strategies and the impact of government policies like demonetization and GST on the firebricks industry.
- Guest lecture by Abhishek Agrawal, Director TIME Institute on interview skills on 18th August 2017 for BCOM III semester Students.
- Seven Days Workshop on “GST TALLY” for Faculty MembersOrganized byDepartment of Tax Procedure & PracticeIn Collaboration withDepartment of Computer Application.The workshop was conducted from 21st August 2017 to 28th August 2017 (07 Days).Mr. Ashish Thakur, Director, Tally Institute, Baldeobagh Jabalpur was the Resource Person for the
- Two days Orientation Programmes for teachers conducted under IQAC on 22nd -23rd June 2017. Speaker of the programme was Dr. S.S. Sandhu , Director , Design and Innovation Centre, Project Sponsored by MHRD, RDVV Jabalpur.
- Summer Training / Certificate Course on "Innovative Zoological Practices" by the Department of Zoology from 19.06.2017 to 30.06.2017
- Annual Prize Distribution Ceremony for 2015-16 was held on 11th April 2017 . Dr. Swaraj Puri, Former Director General Police was present as the Chief Guest Dr. K. L. Jain, Additional Director, Higher Education was present as the Guest of Honour.
- Department of Education organized National Seminar on Spiritual Intelligence and Mental Health : A New Paradigm in Teacher Education on 24th & 25th March , 2017.
- Department of Physics organized guest Lecture by Dr. M.K. Tiwari (Former Scientist ISRO and NPL)under the banner of science club on 16th March 2017
- Department of Chemistry organized Two Days National Workshop on "Think Green & Sustainable" on 17th & 18th February 2017.
- Surya Namaskar on the occasion of National Youth Day by Yoga Acharaya Mr. Manish Sharma on 12th January 2017
- Workshop on “How to save a life with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation(CPR)”, conducted by Red Cross society on 17th January 2017 at the St. Aloysius College(Auto), Jabalpur in which the speaker was Dr. Balkrishan Dang from Suvidha Hospital.
- “Resource Centre for internship training in Vermicomposting” “Vermicomposting as sustainable practice for solid wastes management in Jabalpur city”
- Department of Commerce organized Two days National Seminar on "New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility" on 20th & 21st January, 2017
- Department of Computer Science & Application in collboration with Department of Ecomomics organized training on "Project Based Learning and Need of Academic Audit in Enhancing the Quality in Higher Education" on 27th & 28th January 2017
- Department of Computer Science & Application in collaboration with Department of Economics organized a two days National Conference on "Role of Academic Audit in Enhancing the Quality of Higher Education in India" - 21st and 22nd October, 2016.
- Tree Plantation On The Occasion Of Teachers Day on 5th September 2016 by B.COM III Semester Hindi Medium Students
- Department of English on the occasion of World Literacy Day on 8th September 2016 organized "Slogan Writing Competition". Students of BA III, BA V, MA Previous and MA Final participated in the competition. Total participants were twenty six. Dr. Carolin Saini, Head, Department of Hindi and Mr. Nageshwar Shrivas of Department of Education were the judges of the competition.
- Guest Lecture on Goods and Service Tax: Challenges and Opportunities by Narendra Singh Chauhan (Assistant Commissioner, Commercial Tax, Div. I) On 10th September 2016 for BCOM Tax group students.
- Inter College Debate Competition on Goods and Service Tax (GST): A Game Changer of Indian Tax System conducted on 10th September2016- 28 Participants From Different Colleges Participated in the Event. Chief Guest of the Competition was Dr. S.K. Pahwa (Dean Faculty of Commerce), Special Guest Mr. Narendra Singh Chauhan (Assistant, Commissioner Commercial Tax, Div. I) And Judges For The Competition Were Dr. R.K. Agrawal (Retired Professor, G.S. College), C.A. Ashutosh Dadariya (Director, Ambition Institute) And C.A. Ashish Jain. Winners Of The Competition Were 1st Prize Was Won By Ms. Kanishka (G.S. College) Cash Prize- Rs. 1000, 2nd Prize Won By Mr. Swapnil Joglekar (St. Aloysius College) Cash Prize- Rs. 700, 3rd Prize Was Tied Between Ms. Sabi Kapoor (St. Aloysius College) And Mr. Dheerendra Yadav(G.S. College) Cash Prize- Rs. 500 Each
- Department of Education organized Art and Craft Exhibition on 14th September 2016 .
- Department of Computer Science and Application organized two days P.G. Seminar on “Latest Technologies and Innovation in Information Technology” on 16th -17th September 2016. The speakers were Dr. R. K. Pandey (Director , UICSA , RDVV University) and Mr. Gyanendra Singh (Director , Cognic System Pvt. Ltd.)
- Aloysian Women cell had organized an intra-collegiate Thali Sajja (Decoration) Competition on 17th Sep 2016 in the college premises (Room no. 09).
- One day Workshop on Entrepreneurship was held on 21st Sept. 2016, in collaboration with Jabalpur Chamber of Commerce. The speakers were Mr. Prem Dubey, President JCCI, Mr. Akhilesh Baluaapuri, Head Account and Finance Aodhoyik Kendra Vikasnigam and Mr. Nitin Nema, Quality Vintage Schoolers organized by the Department of Economics.
- Guest Lecture by Dr. Yogeshwar Mishra, Scientist E, Plant Genetics, TFRI, Jabalpur on 21st September by Department of Biotechnology
- Salad Decoration Competition organized by Women Cell on 24th September 2016 in the college premises (Room no. 09).
- BioXpo 2K16: Annual Mega Event organized on 25th September by Aloysian Biotech Soceity, Department of Biotechnology.
- Inter Class Debate on Responsibility towards Society & Nation, On The Occasion Of International Youth Day 12th August 2016 by B.COM III Semester Tax Hindi And English Medium Students.
- Department of English organized a "Certificate Course on Personality Development and Business Communication" from 8th Aug - 22nd August 2016.
- Department of Zoology organized a Health Awareness Programme on “Malnutrition and Health related Issues” under Aloysian Zoological Society at Government Girl’s Higher Secondary School, Beoharbagh , Jabalpur on 23rd August 2016.
- Department of Education organized Singing Competition on 23rd July 2016
- Department of Education organized a Workshop on “Art and Drama in Education”, 18th – 30th June 2016
- Department of Zoology organized a Certificate Course for under- and post- graduate students on “Hands on Training on Innovative Zoological Practices”,20th – 30th June2016
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry under the banner of RASHAYANIKA 2016 – the Chemical Society, organized a 15-day Certificate Course for under- and post- graduate students on “Cosmetic Grooming and Nutritional Management”,27th June – 16th July2016