Minor Research Project:
- “Socio- Economic Condition of Child Rag pickers: A Case Study of Jabalpur City”, sanctioned amount Rs. 1,90,000 by UGC, Bhopal, 2014.
- Participated in 10 days International Visitor Leadership Program on “US Foreign Policy: The Decision Making Process” organized by US department of State from 24 March 2012- 6th April 2012.
- “E-Governance : A tool of Social Change” in International Conference on Exploring Trends and Practices in Information Technology & Management organized by St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur, 5th-6th January 2015.
- “Bhartiya Mahilayein: Dasha aur Disha” in National Seminar on Women and Human Rights organized by Sarojini Naidu Girls College Bhopal, 21October 2011.
- “Globalization and Education” in National Seminar on Right to Education: Challenges and Opportunities organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, 31st August-1st September 2012.
- “Terrorism and its Forms” in the National Seminar on Rashtron ke Madhya Aatanki Kutniti aur Uska Paridrishya par Prabhav organized by Navyug College, Jabalpur, 21st -22nd December 2012.
- “Vartman me Swami Vivekanada ke Shaikshanik Chintan ki Prasangikta” in National Seminar on Swami Vivekananda ke Shiksha Vishayak Vichar: Samagra Samajik Vikas ke Sandarbh me organized by Sarojini Naidu Girls College, Bhopal, 2nd-3rd February 2013.
- “Socialism and its Impact on Indian Politics” in National Seminar on Socialism and Post Modernism with Reference to Globalization organized by Govt. College, Maihar, 22nd -23rd March 2013.
- “Accessing Information : Still Miles to Go” in National Seminar on Right to Information as a tool to Empower the Citizens organized by St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur, 31st January-1st February 2014.
- Attended Global Peace Conference organized by the Society of Brotherhood and Peace, Jabalpur on 23rd February 2014.
- “FDI in India: Boon or Curse” in National Seminar on Foreign Direct Investment: Indian Market Invasion and Economic Reforms organized by St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur, 28-29th March 2014.
- “Empowering Women through Panchayati Raj” in National Seminar Two Decades of Panchayati Raj in India: Experiences, Issues, Challenges and Opportunities organized by Madhya Pradesh Institute of Social Science Research, Ujjain, 15th -16th January 2015.
- “Madhya Kaalin Bhakti Andolan avam Itihas” in National Seminar on Rashtriya Ekta sanwardhan me Sant Ravidass ke vicharon ki Prasangikta organized by St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur, 27-28 February 2015.
- “Privatization of Higher Education: Need of the Hour” in National Seminar on RUSA : A Strategic Intervention for Enhancement of Higher Education in India organized by St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur 19th-20th March 2015.
- “Bhartiya Swatantra Sangram mein Mahilaon ki Bhumika” in National Conference on Bhartiya Swatantra Sangram mein Mahilaon ki Bhumika organized by Department of History Government Kamla Nehru Kanya Mahavidhyalaya Balaghat 24- 25 February 2016.
- “Academic Audit in Indian Higher Education: Some Reflections” in National Conference on Role of Academic Audit in Enhancing Quality of Higher Education in India organized by St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur 21-22 October 2016.
- Attended National Workshop on Integration of Science and Spirituality to instill values in youth: Curriculum Development held in St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur, 20th-21st February 2009.
- Participated in Investor Awareness Program, Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Jabalpur Chapter of cost Accountants on 3rd March 2012.
- Participated in 4 days National Workshop on Research Methodology in St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur on 24th April- 27th April 2012.
- Attended “Yuva Sansad” organized by Govt. Mahakaushal Arts &Commerce College, Jabalpur on 16th March,2013
- Participated in 14 days Training Programme on Capacity building for University/College Teachers in Social Science organized by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla from 10th May to 23rd May,2013.
- Participated in National Workshop on Reassessment of Present Curriculum of Teacher Education held in St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur, 15-16 November 2013.
- Participated in 2 days workshop on “Human Values Development Programme” held at St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) Jabalpur from 16th-17th June 2015.
- Attended One day workshop entitled, “Janpratinidhiyon ke liye suchna prodhiyiki ki avashyakta” organized by Pt. Kunjilal Dubey Rashtriya Vidyapeeth. Bhopal dated 6th November 2015.
- “Corporate Social Responsibility in Indian Higher Education” in National Seminar on New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility organized by St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur 21-22 January 2017.
- “Interrelationship Between Spiritual Intelligence and Job Satisfaction” in National Seminar on Spiritual Intelligence and Mental Health: A New Paradigm in Teacher Education organized by St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur 24-25 March 2017.
- “Role of ICT in Social Science Research” in National Seminar on Research Methodologies in Social Science (Special Reference on ICT) organized by Govt. Mahakaushal Arts And Commerce College 7-8 September 2017.
- “Impact of Technology on Student Centric Learning Approach” in National Seminar on Setting Technological Standards and Strategy for Higher Education organized by CEDBAC, Christ University Bangalore, 1-2 February 2018.
- “Judicial Activism: Theoretical Study” in National Seminar on Judicial Activism and Accountability in India: Problems and Solutions organized by Govt. College Barhi Distt. Katni 23-24 March 2018.
- “e-Learning and MOOCs in Higher Education” organised by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre of MHRD SGTB Khalsa College University of Delhi in collaboration with St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur 17 March 2018.
- “Yoga as a Tool for Peace and Harmony” in National Seminar on Envisioning a Healthy India: Health, Hygiene, Mother and Child organized by St. Aloysius’ College Jabalpur 21-23 February 2019.
- “ICT in Teaching” organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 25 October 2018.
Publication in Journal :
- “NGOs: Ensuring Human Rights”. Research Revolution Volume I Issue-5 (2013): 1-4.
- “Empowering Women: Still miles to go!”. Research Revolution Volume- II Issue 6 (2014): 30-33.
- “Political Participation and Women: Grass Root Reality”. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research Volume 4 Issue 8(3) (2015): 252-259.
- “Administrative Development and E- Governance”. Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies Volume 3 (24) (2016): 2238-2241.
- “Present Scenario of Higher Education in India: Role of RUSA”. Ninad- A Multidisciplinary Journal Volume XIV (2016): 43-45.
- “Mahila Uthan aur Mahila Sanvedi Budget”. ManavAdhikar: Nai Dishayein Volume 13 (2016): 105-114.
- “Corporate Social Responsibility in Indian Higher Education”. Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Studies Vol 3(1) (2017): 35-37.
- Value Based Higher Education: Need of the Hour” Ninad- A Multidisciplinary Journal Vol. XV (2017): 47-51.
- “Academic Audit: A Need of an Hour for Quality Assurance.” Research Revolution An International Journal of Social Science & Management Vol.-VI Issue-8 (2018): 10-13.ISSN 2319-300X.
- “Kisan Atmahatya : Ek Vishleshan.” Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies Vol.5 (44) (2018): 10540-10549. ISSN-2278-8808
- “Bhartiya Rajniti aur Bhrashtachar.” Vishleshan- Shodh Patrika (Kala, Samaj-Vigyan Evam vigyan) Vol.15 (2) (2018): 85-88. ISSN- 2393-9931
- “Manavadhikar aur Media.” Manavadhikar: Nai Dishayein A Journal of National Human Rights Commission Volume 15 (2018): 183-192.
Chapters in Books:
- “Bhartiya Mahilayen: Dasha aur Disha” .Mahila avam ManavAdhikar: Ek Addhyyan”, Rajeshwari Publication, Guna (2012).
- “Child Labour: A Study of Ragpickers”. Child Labour: Dimension and Determinants, Avishkar Publishers and Distributors, Jaipur.(2012). ISBN 978-81-7910-420-0.
- “Corruption: A Threat to Good Governance” Indian Society: Issues and Problems, Gayatri Publications, Bichhiya, Rewa (2013). ISBN- 978-81-87364-49-8.
- “Female Feticide: A Blackest spot on Humanity”. Gender Violence, Pointer Publishers, Jaipur (2013). ISBN No. 978-81-7132-757-7
- “Right to Information- Master Key to Human Rights”. Human Rights and Human Welfare, Pointer Publishers, Jaipur, (2013). ISBN 978-81-7132-747-8.
- “Women and Law: Issues and Challenges”. Women’s Economic Empowerment in India, Adhyayan Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi. (2015). ISBN 978-81-8435-432-4.
- “E-Tourism Policies and Practices in India”. Emerging issues of Indian Tourism Industry, Sarup Publisher’ Pvt. Ltd., Dariya Ganj, New Delhi.(2015). ISBN 978-81-7625-978-1
- “Bharat me Paryatan: Vikas aur Nitiyan”. Bharat ke Paryatan Udyog ki Sambhawnayein avam Chunoutiyan, Saroop Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd. , New Delhi. (2016). ISBN No. 978-93-5208-053-3
- “Interrelationship Between Spiritual Intelligence and Job Satisfaction.” Unleashing the Power of Spiritual Intelligence and Mental Health APH Publishing Corporation, New Delhi (2017). ISBN 978-81-7648-095-6
- “Massive Open Online Courses: A Need of the Hour”. Collaborative Teaching Strategies APH Publishing Corporation New Delhi (2017). ISBN No: 978-81-935231-7-9