Dr. Mrs. Sonali Bhandari Jain is Asst. professor of Commerce (Tax Procedures & Practice) at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, M.P.
- Written many articles and research papers for the national conference, seminars and Journals.
- Member of board of studies in GOVT. MANKUNWAR BAI COMMERCE AND ARTS COLLEGE, JABALPUR in 2011-12.
- Member of board of studies in MAHARSHI MAHESH YOGI VEDIC VISHWAVIDYALAYA in 2015-16 and 2016-17.
- Member of board of studies in MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA (AUTONOMOUS) from 2014-15 to 2017-18.
- Counsellor in INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY, RDVV for management , M.Com from 2014 and B.Com and MBA from 2012.
- Invited in JAWAHARLAL NEHRU KRISHI VISHWAVIDYALAYA, JABALPUR for 2 days training programme on “Commodity Futures Market ” on 24th and 25th Februrary 2012 .
- Invited in GOVT. MANKUNWAR BAI COMMERCE AND ARTS COLLEGE, JABALPUR as an evaluator in applied economics in 2011-12.
- Invited at ALL INDIA RADIO for Gyanvani Varta on Basics of accounting and advertisement and its effects.
- Appointed as an assistant professor in PRIYADARSHINI ANJUMAN ISLAMIA GIRLS’ COLLEGE, JABALPUR(M.P.) in commerce in 1996-97.
- Appointed as an assistant professor in MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA, JABALPUR (M.P.) in commerce in 1997-1998.
- Appointed as an assistant professor in MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA, STUDY CENTRE OF PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, JALANDHAR from 1st sep 2008 to 20th feb 2009.
- Appointed as guest faculty in COGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL in 2012.
- Appointed as an assistant professor in MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA, JABALPUR (M.P.) in commerce from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
- Presently appointed as an assistant professor in ST. ALOYSIUS COLLEGE(AUTONOMOUS), JABALPUR from 1st of July 2018, till date.
Awards & Recognition:
- National level certificate in JAWAHARLAL NEHRU NATIONAL SCIENCE EXHIBITION FOR CHILDREN 1990 for presenting a model on “Saving energy device”.
- Attained scholarship under NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME in 1991.
- Gold medalist in M.Com 1996.
- Secured second position in intercollege competition of badminton and chess.
Responsibilities other than Teaching:
- Life Member in Indian Commerce Association (IJC).
- Appointed as invigilator, examiner, evaluator, external and internal evaluator in viva examination.
- Member of Admission Committee, of MGMM College.
- Dissertation in Pre Ph.D. Course Work on “Jabalpur jile ke patan vikas khand me krishi yantrikaran Ka aay per pradhav ka addhyayan” in 2013.
- Appointed as a guide of IGNOU for project (MS-100) from 2013 till date in study centre Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Jabalpur.registered duide for finanace (MS-44) AND HR MS(26)
- Awarded Ph.D on 26/10/2013 in applied economics(Jabalpur jile ke krishi yantrikaran mei yantrikaran ka utpadakta, aay evum rozgaar per pradhav ka vishleshan-2001-10” under the guidance of Dr. S.M. Dwivedi.
- Minor Research Project F. No. MH-79/106045/11-12/Cro: UGC funded minor research project on “Jabalpur jile ke patan vikas khand me krishi yantrikaran Ka aay per pradhav ka addhyayan” amount sanctioned Rs. 70,000/- submitted in 2014.
- Minor Research Project F. No. MH-125/106045/XII/15-16/Cro/Gen/5000: UGC funded minor research project on “Madhya Pradesh me shehrikaran evum paryavaran ke Madhya antarsambandh ka vishleshnatmak adhyayan-Jabalpur jile ke vishesh sandarbh me”
- amount sanctioned Rs. 1,40,000/- on 30th March 2017.
Publication in Journals
- Publication in Mata Gujri Research Journal of Advanced Muiltidisciplinary Studies vol 2017-01,title code MPBIL02284 .Topic is “Krishi yanthrikaran ka mahatva eyam pragati”, page no.111-117.
- Publication in research revolution in July 2014, Impact factor=4.472 in (2012), ISSN no. - 2319-300x.Topic is “Jabalpur jile ke krishi main yanthrikaran ka production aur aay per prabhav” publication in a book udhamita in sep. 2014 , issn no.-0971-6211.Topic is “bharat ke krishi arthavayvastha ka vishlashan”,page no 50-52.
- publication in a book udhamita in sep. 2014 , ISSN no.-0971-6211.Topic is “bharat ke krishi arthavayvastha ka vishlashan”,page no.33-35.
- Publication in Journal of Madhya Pradesh economic association in Feb. 2014.Topic is “karyasheel jansakhaya aur bhartiya arthayavastha “, ISSN no.-2277-1123,
Publication in Reference Books :
- Publication in” Women Entrepreneurship: Challenges & Opportunities “ Pointer Publishers, Jaipur Rajasthan 2014 Page no. 46-53, ISBN No.978-81-7132-654,page no. 46-53, Topic-Role of women entrepreneurship.
- Title “ Causes of Child Labour ” published in Book-Title “ Child Labour : Dimensions and Determinants” Dr. Narendra Shukla and Mrs. Sushma (Shukla) Pandey (eds.)Aavishkar Publishers, Distributors Jaipur, First Edition 2012 p. 99-102. ISBN: 978-81-7910-420-0
- Title “Water Resources in India ” published in Book-Title “Water Resource Management in India” , Pointer Publishers Jaipur, First Edition 2013 p. 52-59. ISBN:978-81-7132-687-7.
Training Programme and Short Term Courses:
- Orientation Program – sponsored by UGC, organised by UGC Academic Staff College RDVV, Jabalpur (M.P.) from 18/07/2011 to 12/08/2011 and obtained Grade “A”.
- Orientation Programme organized by INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY for the Academic Counsellors on 19/10/2013 at study centre 1599.
- Refresher program - sponsored by UGC, organised by UGC HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, RDVV, Jabalpur (M.P.) from 11/05/2015 to 30/05/2015 and obtained Grade “A”.
- Training programme - Training programme on “Commodity Futures Market” sponsored by the Forward Market Commission, GOI, Mumbai and organized by the Department of Agriculture Economics & Farm Management, JNKVV, Jabalpur (M.P.) from 24/02/2012-25/02/2012.
- Faculty Development Program - FDP Organized by PUNE INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT held at Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalya, Jabalpur (M.P.) on 12th Jan 2015.Organized by
- Crash Course on GST – Organized by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE,REVENUE OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER,CGST AND CENTRAL EXCISE,G.S.T. BHAWAN JABALPUR (M.P.) from 19/02/2018 to 24/02/2018.
Workshops Attended : 11
- Two days Workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Science” organised by Govt. Mahakoshal Arts & Commerce, Autonomous College,15-16 march 2011.
- Two days state level workshop on “Methodology of Geographical Field Work : Area Jabalpur and its environs” sponsored by University Grants Commision, Central Regional Office, Bhopal, organised by Govt. Mankunwar Bai Arts & Commerce (Auto.) Women’s College, Jabalpur, 25-26 Feb 2012.
- Two days workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Sciences” Organized by Govt. Mankunwar Bai Arts &Commerce Autonomous College, Jabalpur,13-14 March 2012.
- Two days workshop on “Direct and Indirect Taxes in India” Organized by D.N.Jain College Jabalpur 27-28 March 2012.
- Four days workshop on “Research Methodology and Application of SPSS for Data Analysis” Organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 24-27 April 2012.
- Three days workshop on “New Dimensions of Economic and Social Research” Organized by G.S. College of Commerce & Economics Jabalpur 19-21 Dec. 2012.
- Two days workshop on “Recent Trends in Higher Education”, organized by Navyug Arts & Commerce College Jabalpur 06-07 Sep. 2013.
- Two days National workshop on “Naye aayaam aur nayi dishayei” Organised by Govindram Seksariya Arth-Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur 28-29 Oct 2013.
- One day Workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights” Organised by M.P. Council of Science and Technology, Bhopal & Hitkarni College of Engineering and Technology, Jabalpur, M.P. 25 Feb 2014.
- One day National Workshop on “Effective use of Audio-visual-aids in classroom teaching” by Laxmi Bai Sahuji College, Jabalpur 18 June 2014
- One day Workshop on “Accounting Education & Research by G.S. College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur 25 March 2017.
National Seminars/Conferences : 14
- Title “Madhya Pradesh ke vikas me mudra evum punji bazaar ki Bhumika (yogdaan)” National Seminar organized by Akhil Bhartiya Shodh Sangoshti. 14,15and 16 November 1997.
- Title “Shodh Avikalp ki Rachna” National Seminar organised by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya M.P. 20-21 D09.
- Title “Bhartiya Arthavyavastha ke asangathit kshetra. Vishesh roop se samajik suraksha ki sarvadhik aavashkta” National Seminar organized by Navyug Arts & Commerce College Jabalpur M.P. 16-17 Jan 2010.
- Title “Rural Infrastructure and Economic Development in M.P.” National Seminar organized by Rani Durgavati Jabalpur M.P. 15-16 Feb 2010.
- Title “Swechhik Aay Ghochit Yojnayei” National Seminar organized by G.S. College Of Commerce And Economics Jabalpur M.P. 4-5 Mar 2010.
- Title “Globalisation and its impact on business development in current scenario” National Seminar organised by Hitkarni College of Engineering and Technology Jabalpur M.P. 2-3 Apr 2011.
- Title “Ek kadam bharat me grameen udyamita ki taraf ” National Seminar organized by Govt. Mahakoshal Arts & Commerce (Auto.) College Jabalpur M.P. 02-03 Sept. 2011.
- Title “Microfinance and Rural Tranformation” National Seminar organized by School of Economics Devi Ahailya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore M.P. 14-15 Sep 2011.
- Title “E-Commerce serves as an equalizer” National Seminar organised by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur M.P. 3-4 Dec 2011.
- Title “Paryavaran pradushan ko rokne me jansanchaar madhyamo ki bhumika” National Seminar organised by Govt. MKB Arts &Commerce Autonomous College For Women, Jabalpur M.P. 22-23 Dec 2011.
- Title “Empowerment of tribal women in Mahakoshal region of Madhya Pradesh” National Seminar organised by R.D. University, Jabalpur M.P. 13-14 Jan 2012.
- Title “Samajik evum janankiki parivartan ka atyant laghu evum laghu udyogo par prabhav” National Seminar organised by St. Aloysius College(Autonomous), Jabalpur M.P. 5-6 Oct 2012.
- Title “Trade and Developement” National Seminar organized by School Of Economics, DAVV, Indore 7-8 February 2014.