- July 2009 -June 2012 St. Aloysius (Autonomous) College, Jabalpur, Asst Professor: BBA Program - affiliated to Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur,
- MBA Program (2009- 2010) - a twinning program with Assumption
- University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Lecturing the Subjects of Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Development.
Additional Work Experience:
- Trained Graduate Teacher in the School - Johnson English Medium School, Jabalpur (July 2007- March 2009)
- Attended National Conference on “Global Peace Conference” sponsored by Society for Brotherhood and Peace on 23rd February 2014 organized by Govt. M.H. College of Science and Home Science for Women (Autonomous), Jabalpur.
- Attended UGC sponsored National Workshop on “Effective Business Communication and Presentation Skills” on 19th & 20th December 2013 organized by St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Jabalpur.
- Presented Research Paper titled “Role of Joint Forest Management in the development of tourism in Madhya Pradesh- a usufruct” in UGC sponsored National Seminar on “ Emerging picture of Madhya Pradesh on World Tourism Map” organized by G. S. College of Commerce and Economics, Jabalpur on 22nd & 23rd November 2013
- Attended UGC sponsored National Workshop on “Reassessment of Present Curriculum of Teacher Education” on 15th & 16th November 2013 organized by St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Jabalpur.
- Presented Paper in National Seminar on “Impact of Foreign Direct Investment in multi brand retail trading in India” Organized b y Maharaja Man Singh College, Gwalior (M.P) on 26th– 27th October 2012.
- Attended Workshop on “Innovative Practices in Teaching & Learning” Organized by
- St. Aloysius College (Autonomous),Jabalpur, on 20th -21st December, 2010.
- Attended National Workshop on “Flexible Solutions for Analytical Needs”Organized by St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur, on 6
- th-8th October, 2010.
- Attended a National Seminar on “Literacy: Time for Nation Building” held in St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur with the M.P. State Government. Educational