Special Achievements :
- Source Person in National Seminar organized by economics department Rani Durgavati University Jabalpur 14 Sep. 2013.
- Writing many articles and research papers for the international and national conference/ seminars and Journals.
- Organizing workshops (as Chief coordinator) on Indian Tax system and Union Budget for the department annually.
- Faculty Development Programme in Entrepreneurship – conducted by MPCON, under sponsorship of National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology (DST) and Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi from 26th December 2011 to 7th January 2012 at Jabalpur (M.P.)
- 15 days Faculty Development Programme in Entrepreneurship Conducted by MPCON Dt. 26-12-2011 to 07-01-2012.
- 12 days Faculty Development Programme in Entrepreneurship Development Conducted by CRISP Bhopal organized by Kala Niketan Polytechnic College, Jabalpur Dt. 29 march to 09 April 2016
- Staff Development Programme in research Methodology in Business Management Conducted by Lakshmi Narain College of Technology Bhopal under sponsorship of AICTE MP Dt. 7-05-2012 to 20-05-2012.
- National Player of Basketball, Played 25 State level, 15 National level competitions. Participated 4 times at University level as captain.
- 1 Year Teaching experience as Guest Faculty at PARAMHANS INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION-MBA PROGARMME Narsinghpur (M.P.)
- 6 months Teaching Experience as Asst. Professor (Guest Faculty-Commerce) in D.N. COLLEGE, JABALPUR (M.P.).
- 10 months Teaching Experience as Asst. Professor (Commerce- Guest Lecturer) in HAWABAGH WOMEN’S COLLEGE, JABALPUR(M.P.).
- 09 Years Teaching Experience as Asst. Professor Commerce in ST. ALOYSIUS COLLEGE, (under college code 28) JABALPUR (M.P.).
Awards & Recognition:
- Certificate of Appreciation by All India Association for Christian Higher Education (AIACHE) at AIACHE Golden Jubilee Grand Finale Celebrations held at The American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu from 7th to 11th October 2016.
- Organized A Two day National Seminar as convener, Sanctioned by ICSSR on the topic “Make in India: A Key for Economic Growth in India” Dt. 18-19 March 2016
Responsibilities other than Teaching:
- Life Member in Indian Accounting Association.
- Co-Editor in special Issue “Foreign Direct Investment: Indian Market Invasion or economic reforms” of NINAD a multidisciplinary journal ISSN:2250-1037, Vol. XIII June 2015
- Special Editor in Special Issue on “Make in India: A Key for Economic Growth in India” of JMRS a Multidisciplinary Journal ISSN: 2394-6911, Vol. 2 (1) June 2016
- Editorial Board Member in VSRD International Journal, www.vsrdjournals.com.
- Reviewer in International Journal of Advance research and innovative ideas in education, ISSN No. (Online) 2395-4396, http://ijariie.com/RevieweBoard.aspx?CategoryId=71.
- Member of Admission Committee, Library Committee, Sports Committee and prospectus committee of St. Aloysius College.
- In-charge of Mahaveer Jayanti celebration under the banner of IRF (Inter religious forum).
Proficiency in Subjects:
- Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour, Management Information System, Principles of Management, Business Studies, Business Organization, Entrepreneurship Development, Marketing Management, Business Communication, Project Management, Business Law, Indirect Tax.
- Dissertation in Pre Ph.D. Course Work.
- PhD topic “A study of water resource management in rural and urban areas of Jabalpur” awarded on March 2014
- Minor Research Project: One UGC funded minor research project on, “Changing Consumer Behavior and its impact on Domestic Tourism Market- With Special Reference to Madhya Pradesh” amount sanctioned Rs. 2,30,000/-
Publications: 6 Edited books
- Reference Book- Title, “Make in India: Dawn of a New Growth Era” (English) ISBN 978-93-88316-22-4 APH Publishing Corporation , New Delhi January 2019
- Reference Book- Title “Bharat ke Paryatan Udyog ki Sambhaavnaayein evam Chunoutiyan (Hindi)” ISBN 978-93-5208-053-3 Sarup Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi September 2016
- Reference Book- Title “Emerging Issues of Indian Tourism Industry” (English) ISBN No. 978-81-7625-978-1 Sarup & Sons, Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2015
- Reference Book-Title” Bharat me Jal Prabandhan : Samasya evem Samadhan ”(Hindi) ISBN No. 978-93-81759-00-4 Sarup Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2014 Edition
- Reference Book-Title” Water Resources Management in India: Problems and Prospects Pointer Publishers, Jaipur Rajasthan 2012 Edition”(English) ISBN No. 978-81-7132-678-7 Avishkaar Publishers & Distributors, Jaipur Rajasthan 2012 Edition
- Reference Book-Title “Water: Today’s Need Tomorrow’s Vision”(English) ISBN No. 978-81-7910-371-5 Karan Paperbacks, New Delhi , 2012 Edition
Publication in Journals
- “ Mahilao ke Samajarthik Unnanayan mein MNREGA ki Bhumika” National Institute of Rural Development Hydarabad(A.P.) GRAMEEN VIKAS SAMEEKSHA No. 48 Visheshank Nov. 2011 p. 25-31, ISSN No. 0972-5881.
- Title “Regional Disparities : A Theoretical Issue” Indian Journal of New Dimensions(IJND)Vol. II Issue 2 July-Dec. 2012 p.116-118, ISSN No. 2277-9876
- Title “Gramin Kshetron mein jalapoorti prabandhan (Jabalpur Jiley ke Gramin kshetron mein jalapoorti sambandhi sroton ke vishesh sandarbh mein”) National Institute of Rural Development Hydarabad(A.P.) GRAMEEN VIKAS SAMEEKSHA No 51, June 2013, p. 102-115, ISSN No. 0972-5881
- Title,”Swami Vivekananda and Values in Education : A Philosophy” NINAD A Multi dicsiplinary Journal Vol. XII Jan 2014 p.24-31, ISSN No. 2250-1037
- Title, “Corporate Governance and Social Responsibilities of Business: An Analysis” International Journal of Business Quantitative Economics and Applied Management Research (IJBEMR) Volume 2, Issue 1, June 2015, ISSN: 2349-5677, Impact Factor 2.898
Publication in Reference Books : 21
- Title, “Make in India: A Boost to the Manufacturing Industries” published in book titled, “Make in India: Dawn of a New Growth Era”, Dr. J.G. Valan Arasu, Dr. Ashu jain, Dr. Sonal Rai, Dr. Rupali Ahluwalia, First Edition pp 72-76 January 2019, ISBN 978-93-88316-22-4, APH Publishers New Delhi.
- Title, “Analysis of the effect of Advertising on the sales volume of soft drink companies: Study of coca cola and PepsiCo.” Ms. Sharani Ponguru, Dr. Gangineni Dhananjhay, Dr. K. Sai Kumar, Dr. K. Vijaya Nirmala, First Edition pp 316-326 October 2018, ISBN 978-93-85101-21-2 Volume III.
- Title, “Vartman samay mein Paryatan Udyog ki Sambhaavnaayein evam Chunoutiyaan” , published in Book titled, Bharat ke Paryatan Udyog ki Sambhaavnaayein evam Chunoutiyan (Hindi), Dr. Ashu Jain (Ed.), First Edition pp 184-191 September Year 2016 ISBN 978-93-5208-053-3, Sarup Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi
- Title, “Human Resource Accounting and Institutional Development: A Case Study of St. Aloysius College Jabalpur” , published in book titled, “Human Resource Accounting Concept, Objectives and Practical Approaches” Dr. Preeti Jain and Mr. Harbaksh Moolchandani (Eds.), Yking Books Jaipur India May 2016 p. 39 ISBN: 978-93-85528-33-0
- Title, “An Analysis of Financial Schemes under new companies act 2013” published in book Title “The imperative of financial inclusion in India”, Dr. Mita Ashish Shah (Ed.) AVON Publications, New Delhi, October 2015 p. 103, ISBN: 978-93-8183-972-0
- Title, “Tourist Satisfaction and development : A case study of Jabalpur” published in book Title “Inclusive Growth & Sustainable Development”, S.P. Bansal, Sandeep Kulshreshtra and Prashant Gautam (Eds.) Bharti Publications New Delhi, May 2015 p. 752—761 ISBN : 978-93-85000-05
- Title, “Women Empowerment: Need of an Hour” published in book Title “Women’s Economic Empowerment in India” Dr. Rohit Balyani and Dr. Ratna Verma (eds.) Addhyan Book Publishers & Distributors March 2015 p. 272 ISBN 978-81-8435-432-4
- Title “Micro Finance : A Tool for Empowerment of the Poorest Women” published in Book Title “Women Empowerment: Challenges and Opportunities” Dr. Narendra Shukla and Dr. Sangya Shrivastava (eds) Sarup Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd New Delhi 2014 p. 183. ISBN 978-81-7625-937-8
- Title “Role of MNREGA and other Government Policies in Rural Development (A Case Study of Jabalpur District) published in Book Title “ Social Change and Development in India” Dr. S. Akhilesh (ed) Gayatri Publications Rewa 2013 p. 355 ISBN 978-81-87364-55-9
- शीर्षक “भारतीय उच्च शिक्षा में मूल्य आधारित शिक्षा की आवश्यकता”प्रकाशित पुस्तक शीर्षक “ भारतीय उच्च शिक्षा की आधुनिक प्रवृत्तियां” संपादक डॉ सुधा द्विवेदी, प्रकाशक करन पेपर बैक्स नयी दिल्ली 2013 p. 185 ISBN 978-93-81759-09-7
- Title “Management Education in India: Trends and Issues” published in Book Title “Management Education: Challenges and Opportunities” Dr. Mukesh Chansoriya (ed) Sarup Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd New Delhi 2013 p. 176 ISBN 978-81-7625-914-9
- Title “Water as a Human Right: A Challenge” published in Book-Title “Human Rights and Human Welfare” Dr. Astha Bhanot (ed) Pointer Publishers Jaipur, First Edition 2013 p. 52-59. ISBN:978-81-7132-747-8
- Title “ Child Labour Scenario in India” published in Book-Title “ Child Labour : Dimensions and Determinants” Dr. Narendra Shukla and Mrs. Sushma (Shukla) Pandey (eds.)Aavishkar Publishers, Distributors Jaipur, First Edition 2012 p. 74-82. ISBN: 978-81-7910-420-0
- Title “Opportunities for India in Service Sector” published in Book-Title “Service Sector Strategies for India’s Leadership” Dr. Mukesh Chansoriya and Dr. Narendra Shukla(eds.) Sarup & Sons, New Delhi, First Edition 2012 p. 96. ISBN: 978-81-7625-853-1
- Title-“ Bin paani sab soon” published in Book-Title Bharat mea Jal Prabandhan:Samasya avm Samadhan Miss Ashu Jain & Dr. Narendra Shukla (eds.) Karan Paperbacks, New Delhi 2012 P.12,,ISBN No.978-93-81759-00-4.
- Title-“Manav Adhikar aur Samajik Nyay” published in Book-Title “Manav Adhikar ke vividh Aayam” Dr. Bhavna Verma & Dr. Narendra Shukla (eds.) Pointer Publishers, Jaipur Rajasthan 2012 P. 25, ISBN No.978-81-7132-682-2.
- Title-“ Fresh Water Resources in India” published in Book-Title “Water: Today’s Need Tomorrow’s Vision”, edited by Dr. Narendra Shukla & Miss. Ashu Jain , Avishkaar Publishers & Distributors, Jaipur Rajasthan. 2011, ISBN No.978-81-7132-664-8.
- Title-“ Women Entrepreneurs in India: Problems and Prospects” Women Entrepreneurship: Challenges & Opportunities Dr. Narendra Shukla and Dr. Mukesh Chansoria (eds.)Pointer Publishers, Jaipur Rajasthan 2011 P.85, ISBN No.978-81-7132-664-8.
- Title-“Gharelu Hinsha: Kaaran va Nivaran” Gharelu Hinsha: Kaaran va Nivaran, Dr. Narendra Shukla and Dr. Khemsingh Daheriya(eds.)Avishkaar Publishers & Distributors Jaipur ,Rajasthan. 2011 P. 23, ISBN No.978-81-7910-357-9.
- Title “Madhya Pradesh me Paryatan Udyog ke Vikas ki Sambhavnaye,Samsyaye aur Samadhan” published in ” New Trends of Tourism Industry and Economic Development in India”edited by Jagannath Rajak & Dr. Narendra Shukla, Adhyayan Publishers & Distributors New Delhi. 2010 P-145-150 , ISBN No.978-81-8435-260-3
- Title-“Vigyapan ki Bhasha aur Nari” published in Vigyapan:Estri Chavi, edited by Dr. Khemsingh Daheriya, Adhyayan Publishers & Distributors New Delhi. 2009 P162-168, ISBN No.978-81-8435-259-7
International & National Seminars/Conferences/ Workshops Attended:
International Conferences : 08
- Title “Land use pattern in India “International Conference organized by C.M. Dubey P.G.College Bilaspur (C.G.) 7-9 October, 2009 Sponsored by UGC, ICSSR, ISRO, Earth Science, CGCOST & DST.
- Title “Reforming Management Education in India “International Seminar organized by Bansal MBA College Bhopal(M.P.) 19-20 Feb., 2010 .
- Title “Opportunities for India in Service Sector “International Seminar organized by Bansal MBA College Bhopal (M.P.) 18-19 Feb., 2011 P-38 .
- Title, “Public Private Partnership and Infrastructural Development in India” International Conference organized by Bansal MBA College Bhopal (M.P.) 10-11 October 2013.
- “Global Peace Conference” International Conference organized by Society for brotherhood and peace at M.H. College of Home Science for women Jabalpur MP 23 Feb. 2014
- Title, “Changing trends in Tourism: A case study of M.P.” International Conference on Innovative technologies driven by multidisciplinary research 2014, by Jabalpur Management Association 5-6 July 2014
- Title, “Tourist Satisfaction and Development: A case study of Jabalpur” International Conference on “Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Development : Agenda for Tourism and Hospitality Industry” by Indian Tourism and Hospitality Congress, 6-8 Feb. 2015
- Title, “Analysis of the effect of Advertising on the sales volume of soft drink companies: Study of coca cola and PepsiCo.” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Business & Commerce, by Department of Management Studies, Narayana Engineering College Nellore (AP) on 6 October 2018
National Seminars/Conferences : 32
- Title, “Role of Spiritual Intelligence in Enhancing Working Competence in Employees of Educational Institution of Jabalpur City” National Conference on Spiritual Intelligence and Mental Health: A Paradigm in Teacher Education organized by Department of Education, St. Aloysius College (Auto.), Jabalpur (M.P.) on 24-25 March, 2017.
- Title “Corporate Social Responsibility in Insurance Sector in India” National Conference on New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility organized by Department of Commerce St. Aloysius College (Auto.), Jabalpur (M.P.) on 20-21 January, 2017.
- Title “Responsibility Accounting: A Social Need” National Seminar on Nation Building Accounting, organized by Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Govt. Arts & Commerce College, Sagar M.P. 2nd January 2016.
- Title, “Make in India: A Global Initiative” National Seminar on Make in India: A Key for Economic Growth in India, organized by St. Aloysius College, (Auto.) Jabalpur 18-19 March 2016.
- Title “Role of Academic Audit in Enhancing the Quality of Teaching & Learning in Higher Education” National Seminar organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, 21st & 22nd October 2016.
- Title “Research Parks: Addressing the 21st Century Innovation Challenges” National Seminar on Total Quality Management in Higher Education: Issues & Challenges, organized by G. S. College of Commerce & Economics Jabalpur, 20th December 2016.
- Title, “An Analysis of Financial Schemes under New Companies Act 2013” National Conference on Financial Inclusion in India, Organized by Mata Gujri College Jabalpur 06-07 October 2015.
- Title, “RUSA: Challenges and Opportunities in Indian Higher Education” National Conference on RUSA: A Strategic Intervention for Enhancement of Higher Education in India” organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, 20-21 March 2015.
- Title, “Sadharan se Asadharan ki or: Sant Ravidas” National Conference on Sant Ravidas ke vicharo ki Samajik Upyogita organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 26-27 Feb. 2015
- Title “FDI in India: Why Not?” National Conference on, “Foreign Direct Investment in India: Indian Market invasion or Economic Reforms “organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 28-29 March 2014
- “Global Peace Conference” International Conference organized by Society for brotherhood and peace at M.H. College of Home Science for women Jabalpur MP 23 Feb. 2014
- Title “An inverse effect of foreign Direct Investment on Indian Retail Sector” National Conference organized by Hawabagh Women’s College Jabalpur 21-22 February 2014.
- Title “Vishwa Paryatan Maanchitra par Madhya Pradesh ka Ubharta Swaroop” National Seminar organized by G.S. Commerce College Jabalpur 22-23 November 2013.
- Title “ Role of FDI in infrastructural development of India” National Seminar organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 4-5 oct. 2013
- Title “ सामान्य निर्धन वर्ग की आज के समय में परिभाषा तथा उनके दूरगामी एवं तत्काल सहयोग की योजनायें” National Seminar organized by economics department Rani Durgavati University Jabalpur 14 Sep. 2013
- Title “ An Analytical Study of Consumer Behaviour due to price hike in India(With Special Reference to Jabalpur City)” National Seminar Organized by Adarsha Science, J.B. Arts & Birla Commerce Mahavidyalaya Dhamangaon Amravati 29 Dec. 2012
- Title “ Gender Disparities in Indian Higher Education” National Seminar organized by Jeev Seva Sansthan Group of Institutions for Women Faculty of Management Bhopal 30 Nov. – 01 Dec. 2012
- Title “ SHG’s are the Powerful tool for Women empowerment” National Seminar organized by Mata Gujri College Jabalpur 30 Nov. – 01 Dec. 2012
- Title “Role of Govt. Plans for the development of Small Scale Industries” National Seminar organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 05-06 Oct. 2012
- Title “ A Prospective Study to Analyze of Personal interactions in research work and paper writing” National Seminar organized by Christ University Bangalore 28-30 Sep 2011
- Title “Rural Entrepreneurship and Economic Development in India” National Seminar organized by Govt. Mahakoshal Arts & Commerce (Auto.) College Jabalpur M.P. 02-03 Sept. 2011
- Title “Indian Capital Market: A Changing Scenario” National Seminar organized by VITS Jabalpur M.P. 25-26 March .2011, P-73
- Title “FRESH WATER RESOURCES IN INDIA” National Seminar organized by MVM College Bhopal M.P.12-13 March 2011.
- Title “India’s Foreign Trade Policy: Old wine in New Bottles” National Seminar organized by G.S.College Jabalpur M.P. 26-27 Nov.2010, P.52
- Title “Teaching Methods, Teaching Aids and use of Modern Technology” National Seminar organized by Hawabagh Women’s College Jabalpur M.P. 10-11 Nov 2010
- Title “Biodiversity Conservation: Problem & Prospects” National Seminar organized by Hawabagh Women’s College Jabalpur M.P. 6th Oct 2010
- Title “Vigyapan ki Bhasha aur Nari” National Seminar organized by Kesarwani Mahavidyalaya Jabalpur M.P. 29-31 Jan 2010
- Title “Abolition of Female Feticide : A Challenge” National Seminar organized by Kesarwani Mahavidyalaya Jabalpur M.P. 25-27 Jan 2010
- Title “Samajik Suraksha ke Kshetra mein Bhartiya Jeevan Beema Nigam ki Bhumika” National Seminar organized by Navyug Arts & Commerce College Jabalpur M.P. 16-17 Jan 2010
- Title “Impact of Global Crisis on Indian Economy” National Seminar organized by KIIT University Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 27-29 Dec 2009.
- Title “Computer Vision: A New Technology” National Seminar organized by Hawabagh Women’s College Jabalpur M.P. 27-28 Feb. 2009
- Title “RBI Policy for Managing inflation in India” National Seminar organized by Bansal MBA College Bhopal M.P. 30-31 Jan. 2009
Workshops Attended : 9
- 2 days Workshop on “Human Values Development Programme” by St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur 16-17 June 2015.
- 2 days workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Sciences” organized by Nav Yug Arts & Commerce College Jabalpur 16-17 Jan 2009
- 2 days Workshop on Tax Planning in Direct Taxes in India Organized by Shri Shriniwas Sarawagi Arts & Commerce College Katni 24-25 Oct. 2010
- 2 days workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences Organized by Mankunwar Bai Girls College Jabalpur Dt. 13-14 March 2012.
- 2 days workshop on Direct and Indirect Taxes in India Organized by D.N.Jain College Jabalpur 27-28 March 2012
- 4 days workshop on Research Methodology and Application of SPSS for Data Analysis Organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 24-27 April 2012
- 3 days workshop on New Dimensions of Economic and Social Research Organized by G.S. College of Commerce & Economics Jabalpur 19-21 Dec. 2012.
- 2 days workshop on Recent Trends in Higher Education, organized by Navyug Arts & Commerce College Jabalpur 06-07 Sep. 2013
- 7 days Workshop on “Quantitative Techniques for Economics, Commerce, Management and Business Studies” by Govt. OFK College Jabalpur 24-30 March 2014.
National Symposia 03
- “Mulya Shiksha Samaj ki Aavashyakta” Organized by Vikramaditya College Jabalpur 2009
- “Madhya Pradesh Ka Arthik Vikas evam Gramin Udyamita: Chunoutiyan evam Sambhavnayein” Organized by Govt. Mahakoushal Arts & Commerce College Jabalpur 02-03 Sep 2011
- “Samanya Nirdhan Varga ki Pahchan evam Sashaktikaran” organized by Rani Durgavati University Jabalpur 02-03 April 2011
- All India Radio Jabalpur Radio Varta Topic- “Parushan Parva” Broadcast Dt. 21.10.2010.
- All India Radio Jabalpur Radio Varta Topic-“Bin Paani Sab Soon” Broadcast Dt. 13.03.2011.
Monograms Published: 07, in local news papers.