|Dr. Mrs.Sonali Nigam is a faculty of Botany and Microbiology from 2005.Presently one Minor Research Project sanctioned by UGC is undergoing and has research papers to her credit. She is also councellor for IGNOU Partner Institute.
International and National Seminar/Conference attended for last five years
- International Congress of Environmental Research 2008, (28-30 Dec 08): “Preliminary report on the in vitro Antimicrobial activity of crude leaf juice extract from Bryophyllum pinnatum” held at Geetanjali College, Bhopal ,Sponsored by Journal of Environmental Research & Development.
- National Seminar on Need for Values in Scientific Technological scenario (3rd -4thMarch 2008) organized by St.Aloysius’College (Autonomous) College sponsored by Indian Institute of Science and Religion Pune: “To Clone or not to Clone: A new look to an old debate”.
- Organizing committee in National Seminar on “Contemporary Trends in Life Sciences :Prospects and Challenges Ahead” (16th -17th April 2008) organized by Department of Botany and Microbiology, St.Aloysius’College (Autonomous) College sponsored by Madhya Pradesh council of Science and Technology MPCST Bhopal: “Traditional medicinal practices of plants used against tumors”.
- National Workshop on “Integration of Science & Spirituality to Instill Values in Youth” (20-21 Feb 09): Anger Management-Tame your Temper (Poster) organized by St.Aloysius’College (Autonomous)College Jabalpur.
- National Seminar on “Biotechnology for the 21st Century: New Horizons” (18th -19th December 09) organized by Department of Zoology and Biotechnology, St.Aloysius’College (Autonomous) College, Jabalpur: Biotechnology: Innovation and Health.
- National Seminar on Water & Environment (28th -29th October 2010) organized by Indian Science Congress Association, Bhopal, M.P. Council of science & Technology Sant Hirdaram Girls College, Sant Hirdaram Nagar, Bhopal: EcoFeminism and Globalization:A Perspective ahead.
- Attended National workshop on Literacy and Nation Building (19th February 2010) organized by Resources centre for Adult and computerizing Education Bhopal.
- National Seminar on “Recent Advances in Environmental Sciences (27th – 28th December 2010) organized by Department of Botany Govt. College, Khurai: Global climate change: An impact on Biodiversity.
- International Congress of Environmental Research 2011,(15th -17th Dec 2011) held at SVNIT,Surat in joint collaboration with Journal of Enviornmental Research and Development and Gujarat Pollution Central Board: Preliminary phytochemical screening of Tephrosia purpurea leaves.
- National Seminar on “Frontiers in Environmental Research organized by Govt.Shyam lal Pandviya PG College Gwalior: Biological studies of phytochemicals on the leaves of Tephrosia purpurea.
- National Conference on “ Recent Developments in Biotechnology and Their Allies Applications” (15th -16th March 2012) organized by Saifia College Bhopal: Evaluation of PhytochemicalActivity of Clitoria ternatea
- National Seminar on “Frontiers in Environmental Research (18th -19th February 2012) organized by Govt.Shyam lal Pandviya PG College Gwalior.
- National Seminar on “Biodiversity and conservation of Coastal and Marine Ecosystem of India” (13th -15th September, 2012) at R. J. College, Ghatkopar, Mumbai.
- Chief organizing secretary in National seminar on “Frontiers in Modern Biology: From Discovery to Applications” (6th and 7th September 2013) organized by Department of Botany and Microbiology, St.Aloysius’College (Autonomous) College sponsored by UGC, CRO, Bhopal.