Dr. Mrs. Sonali Nigam is the faculty of Department of Botany and Microbiology from 1st July 2005 at St. Aloysius College.
- Certificate of Appreciation by Lions Club on Teachers Day.
- Best Paper Award in International Science Congress Thailand 2017 at Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand, October 2nd -3rd,2017.
- International Best Paper Presentation Award in 8th International Science Congress (ISC-2018) on 8th- 9th December 2018, at Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Ambala, Haryana, India.
- Co-investigator Major Research Project sanctioned by University Grants Commission, Bhopal entitled “Antifungal Compound: Novel therapeutic compounds against emerging pathogens from Bacillus sp.”(2012-2014)
- Minor Research Project sanctioned by University Grants Commission, Bhopal entitled “Antimicrobial Activity of Certain Plants Flavonoid Compounds of Fabaceace family against some Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria” (2013-2015).
- Supervise M.Sc. Microbiology students for Dissertation.
- Mosquito larvicidal activity of saponin isolated form Euphorbia hirta linn of Euporbiaceae. International Journal of Chemical Sciences: 9(3), 1511-1517
- Screening for Antimicrobial activity of methanol extract of roots of Tephorsia purpurea against Staphylococcus aureus. International Journal of Environmental Research and Development Vol.06 pg 1044-1046.
- Phytochemical screening and antimicrobial activity of Clitoria ternatea leaves against Staphylococcus aureus. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences July; 4(3): (B) 963 – 968. (powered by scopus of Elsevier)
- Estimation of Antimicrobial and Phytochemical activity of Clitoria ternatea stem and leaf extracts against some selected Bacterial Strain. International Journal of Research and Development in Pharmacy & Life Sciences: Volume 03, Issue 06, pp:1194-1199 (IJRDPL) (ISSN 2278–0238)
- Phytochemical screening and tlc profiling of Tephrosia purpurea leaves and stem. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences [EJBPS] Volume 02, Issue 07, pp:162-165 ISSN 2349-8870
- Isolation, biochemical characterization and metabolic fingerprinting of rhizobium from root nodules of Clitoria ternatea. International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology [IJABPT] pp 19 - 30, volume-8, issue-1, Jan-Mar-2017. ISSN 0976-4550.
- Green synthesis characterization and antimicrobial activities of silver nanoparticles from Clitoria ternatea plant extract. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 9, Issue, 11(B), pp. 29539-29544, November, 2018. ISSN 0976-3031.
- Presented paper in International Science Congress Thailand 2017 (2nd -3rd October 2017): In- vitro Antioxidant Activity, Total Phenolic, Total Flavonoids and Antifungal activity of Clitoria ternatea”, at Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Attended and Presented papers in many National Seminar and Conferences.
- Organized Two days workshop on ‘Mushroom cultivation’ in collaboration with Dept. of Adult/ continuing education and extension, R. D. University, Jabalpur for college / University students from 22 – 23 Nov., 2005 sponsored by R.D. University, Jabalpur.
- Organized Two days Environment Awareness programme on “Home Composting” sponsored by Ministry of Environment and Forestry, New Delhi on 17th – 18th July, 2006 under National Environmental Awareness Campaign.
- Organized Environment awareness programme: Clean Earth: Green Earth on 25th – 27th September 2007.National Environmental Awareness Campaign by ECSDS, Jabalpur, 2007
- Organized National Seminar as Organising Secretary on “Contemporary Trends in Life Sciences Prospects and Challenges Ahead” (16th -17th April 2008) Department of Botany and Microbiology, St.Aloysius’College(Autonomous)College sponsored by Madhya Pradesh council of Science and Technology, MPCST ,Bhopal.
- Organized National Seminar as Chief Organising Secretary on “Frontiers in Modern Biology: From Discovery to Applications” (6th -7th September, 2013) Department of Botany and Microbiology, St. Aloysius ‘College (Autonomous) College, sponsored by UGC, CRO, Bhopal.
- Organized Inter Disciplinary Seminar for P.G Students: Quest for career prospects (9th-10th October, 2013) Department of Botany and Microbiology, sponsored by St. Aloysius ‘College (Autonomous) College, Jabalpur.
- Organised Adult training programme (6th-11th February 2014) sponsored by Department of PG studies and Research in Rural Development, Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur.