Ms. Monica Saini is a faculty of Botany and Microbiology. Pursuing Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree.
- 6 months worked as adhoc Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the project entitled “Development and Formulation of microbial metabolites for management of root parasitic weed, Orobanche spp. in mustard” sponsored by MPBT council, Bhopal under the project head Dr. C. Kannan, Scientist, Directorate of Weed Research, Jabalpur M.P.
PUBLICATIONS (National and International):-
- Mamta Gokhale, Shweta Patwardhan and Monica Saini. Characterization of antibacterial metabolites from the Endophytic Fungus Geotrichum pseudocandidum, Isolated from Oroxylum indicum (L.) Vent. Indian Society of Mycology and Plant Pathology. 2017; 47(1): 13-26.
- Gokhale Mamta and Saini Monica. Assay of antimicrobial activity of root extracts of Oroxylum indicum (L.) Vent. against seven pathogenic bacteria. Indian Journal of Biological and Pharmaceutical Research. 2016; 7(3): 166-171.
- Saini Monica and Gokhale Mamta. Antimicrobial activity and isolation of endophytes from medicinal plant. International Journal of Science Innovations and Discoveries. 2015; 5: 8-18.
- National Seminar on “Biodiversity and Conservation of Coastal and Marine Ecosystems of India” organized by The Departments of Biological Sciences of Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, Mumbai in collaboration with BNHS,ATBS,IUCN and MFF from 13th to 15th September , 2012.
- National Seminar on “Frontiers in Modern Biology: From Discovery to Applications” organized by Department of botany and Microbiology, St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous) Jabalpur, (M.P.) on 6th -7th September, 2013.
- National Seminar on “Innovations in Science and Technology for Inclusive Development” jointly organized by The Indian Science Congress Association Bhopal Chapter and M.P. Council of Science and Technology Bhopal (M.P.) on 26th-27th March , 2014.