|Area:||Installing, configuring system, Manage file system , Computer Hardware, : C/C++, Core Java, HTML, MS Office|
|contact:||+91 0761 2620738 – 208|
|Brief Profile:||CURRICULUM VITAE|
Mr. Prakash Lange is a faculty of Computer Science and Application at St. Aloysius College.
- M.Sc. Computer Science, Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya Jabalpur, M.P. (2013).
- B.Sc. Computer Maintenance, Electronics & Mathematics, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, M.P. (2007-08).
- Software Development training Program (ATFP) from IIITM Gwalior M.P. (May 2013-June2013)
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Electronics and Computer Maintenance, St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur, M.P. (August 16, 2013 Onwards).
- Computer Teacher in Maharishi Vidya Mandir Napier Town, Jabalpur M.P. (June 15, 2012 to August 10, 2013).
- Computer Teacher in Yuvam Edutech Jabalpur, M.P. (August 2011 to January 2012).
- Presented A paper on “Wireless Intelligent Network in Telecommunication” in a “International Conference on Exploring Trends and Practices of Information Technology and Management” Sponsored By UGC, Bhopal M.P. organized by Department of Computer Science and Management Studies On Oct 05th -06th January,2015, St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Re-Accredited A by NAAC, College with Potential for Excellence, Jabalpur (M.P.).
- Attended 7 days National Workshop of Jigyasa on " Crystallography and Beam Technology" at Government Scinece College, Jabalpur from January 21/09/2014 to 26/09/2014.
- Attended 5 days National Workshop on " Data Analysis and Mining Using Weka and Matlab" at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur from January 27th-31st, 2014.
Faculty Development Program
- Five Days “Capacity Building Program for Young Faculty” organized by All India Association for Christian Higher Education (AIACHE) at St. Christopher’s College of Education, Vepery, Chennai-7 from 17th to 21st October 2016.