| Mrs. Nisha Pandey is a faculty of Physics at St. Aloysius College.
- B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, Govt. Model Science College (Autonomous), Jabalpur, M.P.
- M.Sc. Physics, Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Physics and Electronics, Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur, M.P.
- Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted) Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Physics and Electronics, Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur, M.P.
- Data Entry Operator Course from Durgavati University, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Twelve Years Teaching experience
- Ten years research experience as a Research Scholar
Minor Research Project
- Completed the minor Research project entitled “Theoretical study on various parameters of Quantum Dot lasers” sanctioned by UGC.
M.Sc. Project Guided:
- To study the optical and Morphological properties of pure PVA and doping with Zinc Oxide and Zinc Acetate, Ashwini Harinkhede, Rohit Sahu, Department of Physics, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, 2017.
- Characterization of Metal Oxide (ZnO) doped Polymer (PMMA) thin film using XRD,Pooja Sharma Department of Physics, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, 2018.
- Characterization of Metal Oxide (TiO2) doped Polymer (PMMA) thin film using XRD, Richa Khaling, Priyanka Verma, Department of Physics, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, 2018.
Seminar / Workshop Conducted:
- National Science Day Celebration-2014, at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, Feb., 2014.
- National Science Day Celebration-2015, at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, Feb., 2015.
- Conducted Workshop in collaboration with IIT Mumbai associated group, “ARK Technologies”, on ROBOTICS at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, March. 2015.
- National Science Day Celebration-2016, at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, Feb., 2016.
- Workshop on Innovative Experiments using ExpEYES at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, Feb. 12-19, 2016.
- National Workshop on Advanced Research Instrumentation Techniques in Materials Science, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, Jan. 12-13, 2018.
Seminars/ Workshop attended and Paper Presented
- International Conference On Advances in Nanotechnology (ICANAT 2008), Nov. 6-8, 2008, MATS University, Raipur
- NCRANT-2009, SSCET, Junwani,Durg (C.G.) during 12 &13 Jan.2009
- National Conference On Luminescence And Its Applications (NCLA 2009 ) Feb 19-21, CGCRI –Kolkata.
- National Seminar on Nanotechnology: A Futuristic Application in all Disciplines of Science”, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, 12th and 13th Dec.(2009).
- National conference on Luminscence and its application (NCLA 2014) Feb 5-7,RDVV, Jabalpur.
- Workshop on Learning Physics through Mathematica, St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, M.P., Feb.- March, 2014
- Workshop on Human Values Developmental Programme, St. Aloysius College, 16th & 17th June 2015
- Workshop on Innovative Experiments, Rani Durgavati University Jabalpur, 13th, 14th and 15th July 2015.
- National Conference on Materials and Methods for Sustainable Development, at Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur, Jan. 2016.
- National Conference on Role of Academic Audit in Enhancing the Quality of Higher Education in India, St. Aloysius College, 21st & 22nd October 2016
- International Conference on Frontiers of Physics and Plasma Science, Ujjain Engineering College, at Ujjain ,7th & 8th Novemver 2016.
- National Workshop on Training Programme on Project Based Learning and Need of Academic Audit in Enhancing the Quality of Higher Education, at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, January 27-28, 2017.
- National Training Programme on “The Art of Mathematical Modelling as a Teaching Pedagogy”, at St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur, February 9-10, 2018.
- National Workshop on “e-Learning, MOOCs and Basic ICT Tools for Educators” Organized by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre of MHRD, SGTB Khalsa Colleg, University of Delhi, at St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur, March 17-18, 2018.
- National Conference on “Physics and Chemistry of Materials” (NCPCM) organized by Holkar Sciecne College, Indore and DAVV, Indore held at Davi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, December 27-28, 2018.
- National Workshop on "Revised and New Assessment and Accreditation Framework for Higher Education Institutions in India" at St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur, December 15-16 2018
- National Seminar on Envisioning a healthy India:Health,Hygiene Mother and Child at St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur,February 21-23,2019
List of Publications:
- Nisha Pandey, Amrita Dwivedi,Meera Ramrakhiani and S.K.Pandey, Band Gap Theory and Quantum Dot, International Journal of Luminescence and its applications , 2014,Vol. 4(I), ISSN 2277 – 6362
- Amrita Dwivedi, Nisha Dwivedi, Nitendra Gautam, Meera Ramrakhiani, PK Khare, Synthesis and Electroluminescence of Silver Doped ZnS/PVK Nanocomposite, Defect and Diffusion Forum, January 2015,Vol. 361 pp 231-243
- Nisha Pandey, Amrita Dwivedi, Arunendra Patel, Theoretical Study of Dependence of Wavelength on Size of Quantum Dot, IJSRD - International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, 2016, Vol. 4, Issue 01, pp 1158-1159.
- P. Pendke, K. Das, N. Pandey, J.M.Keller and P. Devi Sahu, Micro Hardness Studies On Titanium Oxide Doped Pmma Composite ,Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) July 2018, Volume 5, Issue 7 pp 114-118