Dr. Mrs. Priyanka Sinha is a faculty of Zoology at St. Aloysius College.
- Life Membership Of Society Of Life Science (F.S.L.Sc.)
- Tissue culture training (TFRI Jabalpur 2006)
- Insect preservation technique training (TFRI Jabalpur 2007)
- Status of Water Quality Of Lime Stone Mining Area of Central India. Priyanka Sinha K.K. Dubey And Rita Bhandari. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 8, Issue, 07, pp.34666-34670, July, 2016 ISSN: 0975-833X
- Histological changes in the liver of freshwater fish Clarias batrachus exposed to paper mill effluent in Son river Shahdol. Brajesh Patel, Asha Khanna, Priyanka Sinha and Rita Bhandari Life science bulletin, June 2015 vol 12(1) 77-80 ISSN 09735453
- Study on Fish Diversity of Limestone Mines Water Bodies at Katni (M.P.) Life Science Bulletin Vol.9(2)2012:355-356 ISSN:09735453”.
- Studies on Planktons Structure in Katni River at Katni District. Priyanka Shrivastava, Radhika Kankane, K.K.Dubey and A.K. Mandloi. ENV-90.2nd ‘Bhartiya Vigyan Sammelan and Expo’27 November to 3 December at Indore (2009)
- Attended National Seminar on “Wildlife conservation and management ”from 11th – 12th February 2015 at Hawabagh College, Jabalpur .
- Presented Paper in National Seminar on “Biodiversity conservation from 19th – 20th March 2015 at Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur .
- Attended and participated in photography of wild animals in Wildlife Conservation Week Seminar at Govt. Model Science College Auto Jabalpur(M.P.) 2013.
- Attended National Seminar on ‘Quest for Quality: Use of Innovative Practices’ at Govt. Model Science College Auto Jabalpur(2009)
- Attended National Seminar on ‘Biotechnology for 21st Century: New Horizons’ St. Aloysius College. Jabalpur 2010.
- Attended National Conference on “Biodiversity Conservation: Problems & Prospects” organized by Deptt. Of Zoology, Hawabagh Womens College, Jabalpur 2010.
- Attended National Seminar on “Current Advances in Bioscience: Application in Health, Environment and Agriculture” organized by Deptt. of Botany, Hitkarini Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur 23rd -24th Nov. 2010.
- Attended and presented poster in 2nd ‘Bhartiya Vigyan Sammelan and Expo’27 November to 3rd December at Indore 2009.
- National Seminar on Science ‘Education and Attraction of Talent for Excellence in Research 21st -22nd Feb. 2009 Sant Hirdaram Girls College, Bhopal.
- Attended National Conference on Recent Concept of Diversity and Technologies Satna 2009.
- Organised two days “Training workshop on Lac culture as secondary means of livelihood ” from 26th to 27th August , 2016 to train the students regarding plantation of trees , nymph rearing and lac production and to equip the student participants on the latest technology of lac culture Industry.
- Attended National Workshop on ‘Science and Technology Communications’ Jigyasa mahakoshal vigyan parishad at Jabalpur(M.P.)4th Oct. – 10th Oct. 2015.
- Organised UGC sponsored National Workshop on “Applied techniques in Biology” 5-7th February 2015.
- Attended National Workshop on h values development programme helds on St. Aloysius college Jabalpur 16th -17th June 2015.
- Organised “ Training workshop on Sericulture” from 20th to 22nd August , 2015 to train the students regarding mulberry plantation, silkworm rearing and cocoon production under Green India Mission in collaboration with Department of Rural Industries and Directorate of Sericulture (M. P.).
- Attended National Workshop on ‘Science and Technology Communication and population(21st to 27th September)Jigyasa Mahakoshl vigyan Parishad at Jabalpur(M. P.).2014.
- Attended National Workshop on ‘Science and Technology Communications’ Jigyasa mahakoshal vigyan parishad at Jabalpur((M. P.).) 2013
- 6th International Science Congress from 8 th - 9th December 2016 at Hutatma Rajguru Mahavidyalaya, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Sub lethal effect of melathion on clarias batrachus (Poonam Tilgam)Msc.IV Sem 2015.
- Histological study of gill and liver fresh water fish calrias batrachus exposed to insecticide (Nitendra chuksey) Msc.IV Sem 2015.
- Ichthyofaunnal diversity of Gotegaon pond dist. Narsinghpur ((MP) Nitin Vishwakarma Msc.IV Sem 2015.
- Assessment of water quality of lentic water bodies of Jabalpur region with special reference to abundance of fish fauna(Deepali Kushram ) Msc.IV Sem 2016.