Mrs Bindu Keshwan is the Head of Department of Education at St. Aloysius College.
- Teaching Experience- Ten Years
- Papers Published – 11 (Referred/ International/ National Journals/)
- Participation and Presentation of Research papers In Conferences/Seminars- 20
- Workshop attended - 06
- Orientation Course Attended-01
- Refresher Course Attended-01
- Books Published -1
- Chapters in books -05
- Minor Research Project – completed 01
- The role of Altruism in creating a positive mental health amongst adolescents, , International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, Indian Streams , Research Journal, ISSN No : 2230-7850, Impact Factor : 4.1625(UIF),2016.
- Exploring the relationship of spiritual intelligence with mental health among adolescents, International Multidisciplinary Research Journal ,Golden Research Thoughts , ISSN: 2231-5063 Impact Factor : 3.4052(UIF),2016
- To study the impact of Brainstorming on fluency factor of creativity of boys/girls/students (boys & girls). International Indexed & Refereed Research Journal, ISSN-0975-3486, (Print) E-ISSN-2320-5482, April, 2014, VOL- V * ISSUE 55, Impact Factor-4.279.
- To study the effects of Brainstorming Instructional Strategies and Simulation Games on Secondary School Students Achievement In Social Studies, ISSN 2231-5063, Impact Factor: 2.2052(UIF), Volume-3 | Issue-11 | May-2014.
- To study the effect of Brainstorming on Flexibility Factor of Creativity of boys/girls/students (boys & girls ) in relation to diversified courses , ISSN 2230-7850 , Impact factor 2.1506 (UIF). Volume-4 | Issue-4 | May-2014
- Teachers attitude towards teaching profession- As a determinant of their success and commitment, Vol. 3 | Issue. 9 | June. 2014, Impact Factor: 2.1002 (UIF), ISSN:-2249-894X
- Education –A tool for Women Empowerment, Research, Research Link - 90 Vol- 9, September – 2011.
- Integrating Technology for quality enhancement in teacher training programme, - An International Multi-Disciplinary Journal Volume 4, Issue IV, Page no-33-34Dec. 2011
- Mentoring is a powerful personal development and empowerment tool. Research Hunt- An International Multi-Disciplinary Journal Volume 3, Issue-VI, Page no- 55-60, Nov-Dec. 2008
- Autonomy in higher education maintains knowledge and sustainability. Research Hunt- An International Multi-Disciplinary Journal, Page no- 10-142-Volume 3, Issue II, March-June-2008
- Use of Information Technology for innovative teaching, NINAD, A Biannual Multi Disciplinary Journal, Vol.IV, November 2007.
Chapters in Book
- Foreign Direct Investment in India : Strategic Issues and Challenges, In foreign Direct Investment Make in India, JG Valan Arasu and Pearly Jacob, APH publishing corporation , ISBN : 978-93-313-2677-5.,2015
- New Pedagogy As a Challenge To education , Techno-Pedagogy and learning,edited by Dr. Archana Pathak and Shantilata Francis, Vedant Publication, 2015
- Swami Vivekananda: A visionary brimming with Radiant thoughts. In: Swami Vivekananda and Global Education (Eds.: Archana Pathak & Fr. J.G. Valan Arasu). Vedant Publication, Lucknow, 2014.
- Use of Information Communication Technologies : Key issue for quality assurance in Primary education”, Edited Book ‘Current Issues in Modern Education, pp. 75-81, Vibhor Gyan Mala, Agra, ISBN: 978-93-83311-07-1.
- Mentoring – A tool to enhance self-confidence , in a book “Environment and Personality”, Dr. Renu Pandey & Dr. Hari Shankar Singh (2012)H.P. Bhargava Book House, 4/230, Kacheri Ghat, Agra, ISBN No. 978-93-80345-86-1
Seminars/ Conferences Attended And Paper Presented
- Presented paper entitled, “Saint Ravidas- A Social Revolutionary”, in National Conference on Sant Ravidas Aur Manav Sanvardhan Me Sant Ravidas Ke Vichoro Ke Prasangita organized by St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur from 27th & 28th February, 2015.
- Presented paper entitled , “ RUSA: A quality initiative in higher education”, in National Seminar on RUSA: A Strategic Intervention for Enhancement of Higher Education in India by St. Aloysius College(Autonomous), Jabalpur from 19th to 20th March 2015.
- Presented paper entitled, “ Effect Of Positive Attitude Of Teachers On Behavioural Management Of Students In International Conference On Exploring Trends And Practices In Information Technology And Management Organised by St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur from 5th & 6th January 2015.
- Presented paper in International Conference on Exploring trends and practices in Information Technology and Management on 5th & 6th January, 2015, at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur.
- Presented a paper “Emotional intelligence A Predictor of teacher’s success” at International Conference on Self Concept of Teachers and their Emotional Adjustment at Vijayshree Educational Institute Jabalpur, 2nd & 3rd March 2014.
- Presented a paper entitled “Role of emotional and spiritual intelligence in increasing knowledge base of teacher education” at National Conference on Knowledge Base of Teacher Education at Jabalpur Public College, Jabalpur, on 8th -9th March 2014
- Presented paper entitled ,”Role of Teacher and dimensions of Information and Technology”, at National Conference organised by Navyug College ,Jabalpur, on 7th &b8th February 2014.
- Presented a paper entitled ,”Foreign Direct Investment in India : Prospects and Challenges, organised by Department of Management, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur., on 4th & 5th October 2013.
- Presented a paper entitled,”Teaching Methods, Teaching Aids and Use of modern Technology”, organised by St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur,(M.P) on 10th & 11th Nov.2011.
- Education : Current Trends & Alternate Modes organised by Department of Education, Mata Gujari Mahila Mahavidalya, Jabalpur, (M.P) on 24th & 25th March 2011.
- Effect of Environment Factors on Personality Development organised by Department of Education, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur,(M.P) on 9th & 10th Dec.2011.
- The Role of the structure of observed learning outcomes in examination system organised by Department of education, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalya ,Sagar,(M.P) on 27th Sept. 2012.
- Knowledge and Sustainability of Higher Education organised by Seva Sadan College of Education, Thane, Maharashtra on 28th &29th, Feb. 2008.
- Need for values in the scientific and technological scenario organised by Technology organised by St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur,(M.P) on 3rd & 4th March 2008.
- Contemporary Trends in Life Sciences: Prospects and Challenges Ahead organised by organised by Department of Education, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur,(M.P) on 16th &17th April 2008.
- Participated and presented a paper “Role of media in promoting peace and brotherhood at Global Peace Conference, Organized by the Society for Brotherhood and Peace, Jabalpur at Govt. M.H. College of Science & Home Science for Women, Jabalpur, 23 February 2014.
- National Conference on Use of Techno-Pedagogy in Teaching- Learning Process, 29th,30th & 1th Oct, 2014 Sponsored by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology and paper presented on “Global changes and new pedagogy as a challenges to education.”
- Right to Education: Challenges & Opportunities organised by Department of Education, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, (M.P) on 31st August & 1st Sept. 2012.
- Value Education, Organised by Council for Teacher Education, Jabalpur, (M.P) on 16th & 17th Jan. 2010.
- National Workshop on Reassessment of Present Curriculum of Teacher Education, 15-16 Nov. 2013 at St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous) Jabalpur.
- National Workshop on Effective Business Communication and Presentation Skills, 19-20 December 2013 at St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous) Jabalpur
- Effective Role of Information Technology for Innovative Teaching in Higher Education, Organised by St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur,(M.P),on 18th to 20th March 2007.
- Teacher’s organisations in Promoting Code of Ethics, Organised by Educational International, Bhopal, (M.P), on 8th to 10th August 2008.
- Innovative Practices in Teaching and Learning, Organised by Department of Management, St.Aloysius College ,Jabalpur,(M.P) on 20th & 21st Dec. 2010.
- Flexible Solutions for Analytical Needs, Organised by Department of Computer Science & Applications, Aloysius College, Jabalpur,(M.P) on 6th,7th &8th of Oct.2010.
Orientation/ Refresher Courses Attended
- UGC Refresher Course in Education by UGC – Academic Staff College, Jabalpur from 2 March to 12 April 2014.UGC Special Summer Refresher Course on Teaching, Testing and Research in Education by UGC – Academic Staff College, Jabalpur from 7 to 26 July 2008.
- 70th Orientation Programme by UGC – Academic Staff College, Jabalpur from 8 September to 4 October 2008
- Brainstorming: An innovative tool for enhancing creativity, published by LULU Publication, ISBN : 978-1-329-61105-4, 2015.
Special Assignments Handled
- In charge of Rotract Club of the college.
- An editorial board member of Multidisciplinary Research Studies and Global Research Journal
- Member of Research Committee of the college.
- Member of Anti ragging committee (Education) of the college.
- Participation in curriculum development programme (New Two year B.Ed. semester programme as per NCTE norms) in RDVV .
- ‘Chief Organizing Secretary’ in the National Workshop on Reassessment of Present Curriculum of Teacher Education, Organized by the Department of Education, St. Aloysius (Autonomous) College, Jabalpur, and 15th -16th November, 2013.
- Worked as a ‘Co-coordinator’ for third technical session in the National Seminar on Foreign Direct Investment in India: Prospects and Challenges on 4th & 5th October 2013 organized by Department of Management at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur (M, P).
- Chief Organizing Secretary’ in the National Conference on "Right to Education : Challenges & Opportunities" entitled “The Profession’s Challenges Ahead” at St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur, on 31 Aug.- 1st Sept. 2012
- Chief Organizing Secretary’ in the National Seminar on “Effect of Environmental Factors on Personality Development” (Ref. No. SCW-59/106054/10-11/CRO Dated 31st March – 2011) sponsored by UGC, CRO, Bhopal held on 9th & 10th December, 2011 organized by St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur.
Member of Professional Bodies
- World Science Congress, Kolkata.
- Life Member of Global Educational Research Association (GERA), Jalandhar
- Life Member of CTE (Council of Teacher Education).