Dr. Mrs. Renu Markandey is a faculty of Education at St. Aloysius College.
Chapters in Edited Books: 03
- “Child Labour and its impact on Economic” Edited by- Dr. Narendra Shukla and Mrs. Sushma Pandey, Avishkar Publishers, Edited Book ,Child Labour Dimension and Determinants’ ISBN 978-81-7910-420-0, 2012.
- “ Human Rights For Women Employees An Overview” Human Rights and Human Welfare ISBN 978-81-7132-747-8, 2013
- “Impact of Globalization on Social And Cultural Change In India "Social Change and Development in India” Edited Book ISBN 978-81-87364-55-9 Jan- June 2013
List of Papers Published in Journals: 02
- ‘Women’s Empowerment through Literacy : A Reality or Myth’ Literacy : Time to act for nation building”. Journal published by Resource Centre for Adult and Continuing Education, State Resource Centre, Bhopal. February, 2010
- ” Growth of Small Scale Industries In India’ ISSN No 2277-9876 Indian Journal of New Dimensions, 2011.
- National Conference on “FDI prospect and Challenges” 4th and 5th January, 2012, organized by Department of Economics, Banaras Hindu University,
- One UGC funded Minor Research Project on “Impact Of Banking Sector Reforms on small scale Industries in India: Since 1991” sanctioned amount – Rs.1,15,000/-
National Seminar Attended: 04
- “Employment Perspectives in Rural India” National conference of MPEA, Organized by R.D.V.V. Jabalpur, (2010).
- National Seminar on “Economic Development and Rural Entrepreneurship in Madhya Pradesh: Challenges and Prospects.” 2nd and 3rd September 2011. Organized by Government Mahakaushal Arts and Commerce Autonomous College, Jabalpur. Sponsored by UGC
- National Seminar on “Achievement of India on World Economics From 28th-29th January 2012 Topic on “Growth of Small Scale Industries in India Present And past Condition.. Organized by Department of Commerce Dr Bhggwat Sahai Government College Gwalior
- National Seminar on” Foreign Direct Investment in India: Prospects & Challenges ”Topic on “Determination of Regional and Sectoral Dispersion of FDI in India” 4th &5th October 2013-10-25 organized by department of Management Studies, St. Aloysius’ College(Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P)
Training Programme/ Awareness Programme Attended: 03
- Training Program on SPSS Software fom 29th to 31st October2009, organized by St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Jabalpur. Sponsored under CPE Scheme UGC, New Delhi
- Attended 71st Orientation Programme organized by Academic Staff College, R.D.V.V, Jabalpur (2010).s
- Attended a training Programme on “SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Sciences) organized by Department of Economics, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur. (2012).