Mrs Sushma Pillai is a faculty of Education at St. Aloysius College.
Details Of Teaching Experience
- Appointed as regular tacher in A.P.Narmada High & H.S. School for Hindi &Social Sci teaching in Higher Secondary Classes for the Academic Sessions 2000-2010
- Appointed as Asst. Professor in Department of Education in A.P.N. CollegeatAbdul Hamid Chouwk the Academic Session 2010-2014
- Appointed as Asst. Professor in Department of Education in S.G.T.B.KhalshaCollege at Mahandda Pound, Nagpur Roadfor the Academic Session 2014-2016
- Appointed as Asst. Professor in Department of Education in St.Aloysius’(Autonomus)College Jabalpur M.P. Under college Code 30/06/2016 from 1st Jully2016 till now
- M.Ed. Dissertation Topic of research:Influence Of Human Resources And Physical Resources On Self Concept And Self Motivation Of High School Student
List of Papers Published in Journals:
- A paper titled ““Influence Of Human Resources And Physical Resources On Self Concepts Of High School Student” Research Journal June.2014 Page No-148 To152’ Journal Of Environment ,Empowerment & Economics,VOL-01 ISSN-23206780.
- Research Analysis and Evaluation, International Referred Research Journal June.2014 Journal Of Environment ,Empowerment & Economics,VOL-01 ISSN-23206780.
- WorkshopCumTraining Program on SPSS Software From22nd To24 April 2014 organized by Hawabagh Womens College, Jabalpur. Sponsored under CPE Scheme UGC, New Delhi
- Attended 1st Orientation Programme From 25/06/2012to30/06/0212 organized by U.G.C. Academic Staff College, R.D.V.V, Jabalpur (M.P.).
- “Mulya Parakh Aachar Vichar ka Samavesh Prodhyogiki Parivartan ke Sambandh Me” e-Governance in Education, Research Journals Jabalpur (M.P.)
- “Uccha Madhyamic star ke Hindi Pathyavastu me Samahit Manviya Mulyo ke Prati Shikchako ki Jagrukta ka Vidhyartiyo ki Aadhyatmic Budhhi pr Prabhav ka Aadhayan” International Journal of Education and Humanities, AITEA, All India Teachers Educators Association, Vol.7(No.14)October-March 2018.
- “Uccha Madhyamic star ke Hindi Pathyavastu me Samahit Manviya Mulyo ke Prati Shikchako ki Jagrukta ka Vidhyartiyo ki Samajic Budhhi pr Prabhav ka Aadhayan” Emerging Research Journal , Multidisciplinary International Referred Journal, Jabalpur Public College (M.P.), Volume.3(Issue.1)June-2018.
- Published Paper entitled “UcchyeMadhymikStherKe Hindi Padhyavsu Mein SamahitManviyeMuliyoKePritiSikhsako Ki JagruktaKaVithiyarthiaoKeNaitikMuliye Per PrabhavKaAdhiyan” IJRAR-International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Volume 6, Issue 2,May 2019, E-ISSN 2348-1296,P-ISSN-2349-5138
National & State Level Seminar Attended
- National Seminar on “Teaching Method,Teaching Aids And Use Of ModernTechnology On 10th to11 November2010 Organized by Department Of Education Hawabagh Womens College JBP l (M.P). Sponsored by University Grant Commission Bhopal(M.P.)
- State LevelSeminar on”Tribel Areas Womens And Its Role In Dally Life.”From 26Feb2011Organized byRashtiry Mahila Aayog New Delhi
- State Level Seminar Topic on “Right To Education From 19-20March2015. Organized by Department of Commerce Dr Bhggwat Sahai Government College Gwalior.
- National Seminar on” Foreign Direct Investment in India: Prospects & Challenges ”Topic on “Determination of Regional and Sectoral Dispersion of FDI in India” 4th &5th October 2013-10-25 organized by department of Management Studies, St. Aloysius’ College(Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P).
- National Seminar on ‘Spiritual Intelligence and Mental Health: A new Paradigm in Teacher Education’. Sponsored by: University Grant Commission, CRO Bhopal.24th -25th March 2017. Organized by:Department of Education,st. Aloysius College Jabalpur.
- Attended AndPaper Presented In National Seminar On “ENVISIONING A HEALTHY INDIA: HEALTH, HYGIENE, MOTHER AND CHILD” In UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION at St. Aloysius College (Autonomous)Jabalpur M.P.21-23rd FEBRUARY,2019. Paper Title “Sharir Man Aadhyatem Ka Smayujit Vikash Aaj Ki Ek Tvarit Mang
- Workshop on Stress Management. Organized by: Hitkarini Prashikshan Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur.30th June 2017.
- National Workshop on ‘Impact of Information Communication Technology in Education- New Scenario’. Organized by: Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, Jabalpur. Recognized by: NCTE & Affiliated to R.D.V.V. Jabalpur in Collaboration with Association of Teacher Education (ATE). 18th -19th Nov.2017
- “Preparation of Research Paper”. Organised By: Jabalpur Public College, Jabalpur in Collaboration with Association of Teacher Educators, (ATE). 9th-10th Sep 2017
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- National workshop on E-learning, MOOC’s and Basic ICT tools for Educators.Organized by: Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre of MHRD,SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi. 17th-18th March 2018.
- Faculty Development programme,30th August 2016.Organized by: Hitkarini Prashikshan Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur .
- “Project based learning and need of academic audit in enhancing the quality of higher education”. Organized By: Department of Economics and computer science & application, St. Aloysius' college(Autonomous), Jabalpur(M.P.)
- Two Days National Level Conference on ‘Pursuing Excellence in Education and Teacher Education’, 3rd & 4th January 2018. Organized by: Councile of Teacher Education (CTE) & Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research Pune & Department of Education and Extension, Savitribai Phule Pune University.