|Qualification:||M.A. (HISTORY), M.A. (ENGLISH), M.Ed., Ph.D.(pursuing - English) .|
Brief Profile: Mrs. Meeta Agrawal is a faculty of Education at St. Aloysius College
- “The Reflection of Subaltern Voice in MAHASWETA DEVI’S “MOTHER OF 1084”. International Journal of English Language (IJELLH), Literature in Humanities, Indexed, Peer Reviewed (Refereed) Journal, UGC approved Journal, ISSN-2321-7065, Volume6, Issue11, November 2018, pp. 987-994.
- Highest Score in History Subjects in B.Ed.
- Got IInd position in M.Ed College(Mata Gujri College)
- Got IIIrd position in M.A (English)(Mata Gujri college)
- Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication of Technical Board Bhopal in honours. Certificate Course in Computer Language C,C++,and Linux.
Teaching Experience: 10 Years
- St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur (M.P.) since 02 July 2018 onwards.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyala , 1 March2016 to 3 Feb 2018.
- Premavati College of Education Jabalpur 17 Jan2010 to 10 Feb 2016.
- In I.T.I College as a guest lecturer of English Language ,01 November 2011 to 24 july 2012.
- Tribhuvan Das Malpani Higher Secondary School, 1 July 2005 to 30 Dec 2009.
Professional Development activities
- Talks in Nehru Yuva Kendra, Jabalpur, Youth leadership and community development training programme (TYLCD); Topic: Presented Language and Communication Skill - 23rd- 25th March 2019
- Teaching and learning English as a second language . Sponsored by: English language teacher’s Association of India (ELTAI), 22 March 2017 Education: Present Need and Future challenges . Organized by: Lata Laxmi Narain Degree College Sirsa Allahabad (U.P.) 25 and 26 Feb 2012
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Personality Development, Sponsored by: UGC Central Regional Office Bhopal, 9 and 10 Dec 2011 Education: Current Trends & Alternate Modes 24th and 25th March 2011. Sponsored by: UGC, CRO, Bhopal.
- National Seminar on “Envisioning a Healthy India: Health,Hygine, Mother and Child” Prevention of innumerable diseases (Obesity, Hypertension,Knee problem) from Alkaline water. Organised By: ST. Aloysius College, Jabalpur 21st-23rd Feb 2019 Sponsored By: University Grant Commission
- Innovations in Teaching Skills for Enchaining Employability and Quality, Sponsored by: G.S. College of Commerce and Economics, Jabalpur, 4 Feb 2017
- Role of Technology in Education, Mathematics & Science Teaching, Sponsored by: M.P. Council & Technology, Bhopal,30 Jan2017
- Understanding the Self Organized by the Development of Education, Sponsored by: A.P. Narmada College Jabalpur,1 and 2 Aug 2017
- Role of Teacher Education in Science and Techonology for Sustainable Future, Sponosored M.P. Council of Science and Techonology ,Mekalsuta College Dindori (MP ) 24th and 26th Feburary 2018
- International Conference on Globalization, Literature & Culture, Organized by: Higher Education & Research Society, Navi Mumbai, India. Sponsored by: Dnyansagar Institute of Management & Research, Pune, India, 7th & 8th 2018 Presented paper: The Reflection of Subaltern Voice in the Work of Mahasweta Devi “MOTHER OF 1084”
- International Conference on Globalization, Literature and Culture Organised By: Higher Education and Research Society, Mumbai Sponsored By: Institute of Management & Research Pune, India. 7th-8th September 2018
- New English Literature of the Decolonized, Sponsored by: UGC Grants Commission Central Regional Office Bhopal, 21&22 March2012. Innovation Trends in English Language and Literature, Funded by: UGC Grants Commission Central Regional Office Bhopal, Organized by: ELTAI group Jabalpur,25th & 26th
- Knowledge Base of Teacher Education, Organized by: Jabalpur Public College. 8th & 9th March2014. Presented a Paper on Communication Skills, Organized by: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangthan, Jabalpur. 18th Aug 2017.
- Member of NISCHAY ( NGO)
- “A Study of Teacher Role Conflict among Women Teachers of Nuclear & Joint Family”