|Qualification:||M.A. (HISTORY), M.A. (ENGLISH), M.Ed., Ph.D.(pursuing - English) .|
Brief Profile: Mrs. Meeta Agrawal is a faculty of Education at St. Aloysius College
“The Reflection of Subaltern Voice in MAHASWETA DEVI’S “MOTHER OF 1084”. International Journal of English Language (IJELLH), Literature in Humanities, Indexed, Peer Reviewed (Refereed) Journal, UGC approved Journal, ISSN-2321-7065, Volume6, Issue11, November 2018, pp. 987-994.
- Highest Score in History Subjects in B.Ed.
- Got IInd position in M.Ed College(Mata Gujri College)
- Got IIIrd position in M.A (English)(Mata Gujri college)
- Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication of Technical Board Bhopal in honours. Certificate Course in Computer Language C,C++,and Linux.
Teaching Experience: 10 Years
- St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur (M.P.) since 02 July 2018 onwards.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyala , 1 March2016 to 3 Feb 2018.
- Premavati College of Education Jabalpur 17 Jan2010 to 10 Feb 2016.
- In I.T.I College as a guest lecturer of English Language ,01 November 2011 to 24 july 2012.
- Tribhuvan Das Malpani Higher Secondary School, 1 July 2005 to 30 Dec 2009.
- Teaching and learning English as a second language . Sponsored by: English language teacher’s Association of India (ELTAI), 22 March 2017
- Education: Present Need and Future challenges . Organized by: Lata Laxmi Narain Degree College Sirsa Allahabad (U.P.) 25 and 26 Feb 2012
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Personality Development, Sponsored by: UGC Central Regional Office Bhopal, 9 and 10 Dec 2011
- Education: Current Trends & Alternate Modes 24th and 25th March 2011. Sponsored by: UGC, CRO, Bhopal.
- Innovations in Teaching Skills for Enchaining Employability and Quality, Sponsored by: G.S. College of Commerce and Economics, Jabalpur, 4 Feb 2017
- Role of Technology in Education, Mathematics & Science Teaching, Sponsored by: M.P. Council & Technology, Bhopal,30 Jan2017
- Understanding the Self Organized by the Development of Education, Sponsored by: A.P. Narmada College Jabalpur,1 and 2 Aug 2017
- Role of Teacher Education in Science and Techonology for Sustainable Future, Sponosored M.P. Council of Science and Techonology ,Mekalsuta College Dindori (MP ) 24th and 26th Feburary 2018
- International Conference on Globalization, Literature & Culture, Organized by: Higher Education & Research Society, Navi Mumbai, India. Sponsored by: Dnyansagar Institute of Management & Research, Pune, India, 7th & 8th 2018
- Presented paper: The Reflection of Subaltern Voice in the Work of Mahasweta Devi “MOTHER OF 1084”
- New English Literature of the Decolonized, Sponsored by: UGC Grants Commission Central Regional Office Bhopal, 21&22 March2012. Innovation Trends in English Language and Literature, Funded by: UGC Grants Commission Central Regional Office Bhopal, Organized by: ELTAI group Jabalpur,25th & 26th
- Knowledge Base of Teacher Education, Organized by: Jabalpur Public College. 8th & 9th March2014. Presented a Paper on Communication Skills, Organized by: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangthan, Jabalpur. 18th Aug 2017.
- Member of NISCHAY ( NGO)
- “A Study of Teacher Role Conflict among Women Teachers of Nuclear & Joint Family”