There is an IQAC that offers quality maintenance on diverse areas and functions as a think tank of the college and also reviews the teaching and learning processes.
Structure of the IQAC
The constitution of the present IQAC as per the norms given by NAAC, Bangalore is:
1. Chairperson : Dr. Fr. G. Vazhan Arasu
2. Administrative Officer : Fr. Ben Anton Rose
3. Teachers : All Heads of Departments
Criteria 1 Incharge : Dr. Mrs. Roopali Aluwalia
Working Committee Member: Mrs. Komal Rawat
Criteria 2 Incharge : Dr. Mrs. Elena Philip
Working Committee Member: Mrs. Sukhwinder Kaur Walia
Criteria 3 Incharge : Dr. Pearly Jacob
Working Committee Member: Dr. Tuhina Johri
Criteria 4 Incharge : Dr. Mrs. Meeta Darbari
Working Committee Member: Dr. Laxmi Kant Pandey
Criteria 5 Incharge : Dr. Mrs. Mandira Kar
Working Committee Member: Mr. Dayashankar Gautam
Criteria 6 Incharge : Dr. Mrs. Neelanjana Pathak & Dr. Mrs. Sonal Rai
Working Committee Member: Dr. Mrs. Anthonima K. Robin
Criteria 7 Incharge : Dr. Kallol Das & Mrs. Siby Samual
Working Committee Member: Dr. Mrs. Nidhi Khurana
4. Members from the Management : Vice President, Foundation Society
5. Nominees from local society : Dean College Development Council
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Jabalpur
Mr. Prem Dubey
(Alumnus and Entrepreneur),
Dr. Raghvendra Naidu
(Alumnus and Professor)
Government Mankunwar Bai Autonomous College, Jabalpur.
6. Student Members : Mr. Apurva Shrivastava (BA V Sem.)
Ms. Bhavna Tekam (MA I Sem.)
Ms. Anshi Tahiliani (MA I Sem.)
7. Coordinator : Dr Kallol Das
Following the guidelines of NAAC, the members of the core group of the above are nominated by the Principal.
Core Group Dr. Fr. G. Vazhan Arasu,
Dr. Kallol Das
Dr. Anjali D’souza
Dr. Elena Philip
The IQAC meets regularly and minutes are maintained.
Methodology of operation of the IQAC
- Quality check of academic and administrative aspects of the college.
- Reviews teaching-learning through regular feedback mechanism and implementation of plans and policies decided through collective thinking.
- Obtains, analyzes and follows up feedbacks from stakeholders.
- Monitors progress of students.
- Augments and evaluates faculty knowledge through teacher enrichment programmes.
- Enhancement of teaching-learning process by means of innovative teaching methodologies.
- Promotion of infrastructure enrichment according to current needs.
- Organising seminars, workshops and activities.
- Documentation of activities.
- Archiving the highlights of quality processes.
- Regular restructuring of syllabus
- Appropriate teaching methodologies and techniques
- Initiation of new Add on, certificate, diploma, UG, PG courses and Research centre.
- Better knowledge management
- Scientific feedback analyses
- Infrastructure enhancement
- ICT development for a multisensory approach to teaching-learning.
- Sustenance of quality parameters in all realms