- Revised and New Assessment and Accreditation Framework for Higher Education Institutions in India, on 15th & 16th December, 2018.
- e-Learing MOOCS and basic ICT tools for Educators , 17-18 March 2018.
- Advanced Research Instrumentation Techniques on Material Science , 12-13 January 2018.
- The Art of Mathematical Modeling as Teaching Pedogogy , 09-10 February 2018.
- Collaborative Teaching Strategies for Knowladge Building and Collective Wisdom in Higher Education , 27-28 October 2017
- Project Based Learning and Need of Academic Audit for enhancing the Quality of Higher Education 27th & 28th January 2017 Sponsored by United Board Hong Kong.
- Exploring Trends and Practices in Information Technology and Management on 5-6 January 2015, sponsored by UGC and MPCST
NATIONAL SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES ORGANISED
- Role of Academic Audit in Enhancing Quality of Higher Education in India, 21 – 22 October 2016, sponsored by ICSSR
- New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility 20-21 January 2017 , Sponsored by UGC
- Spiritual Intelligence and Mental Health: A New Paradigm in Teacher Education, 24-25 March 2017 Sponsored by UGC
- Make in India: A Key for Economic Growth in India, 18 - 19 March 2016, sponsored by ICSSR.
- Rashtriya Ekta Samvarshan me Sant Raidas ke Vicharon ki Prasangikta, 27 - 28 February 2015, sponsored by UGC and ICSSR.
- RUSA: A Strategic Intervention for Enhancement of Higher Education in India, 19 - 20 March 2015, sponsored by UGC.
- Frontiers in Modern Biology: From Discovery to Application, 6 - 7 September 2013, sponsored by UGC.
- FDI Inflow in India: Prospects and Challenges, 9 - 10 October 2013, sponsored by UGC.
- Right to Information as Tool to Empower the Citizen, 31 January-1 February 2014, sponsored by UGC.
- Foreign Direct Investment- Indian Market Invasion and Economic Reforms, 28 - 29 March 2014, sponsored by UGC.
- Right to Education: Challenges and Opportunities, 31 August-1 September 2012, sponsored by UGC and ICSSR.
- Inclusive Growth and Role of Micro & Small Scale Industrial Sector, 5 - 6 October 2012, sponsored by UGC.
- Advancement in Information, Communication and Technology, 14 – 15 October 2011, sponsored by UGC.
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Personality Development, 9 -10 December 2011, sponsored by UGC.
- Changing Trends in New Indian Poetry in English: Challenges and Directions, 10 -11 February 2012, sponsored by UGC.
- Research Methodology and Application of SPSS for Data Analysis, 24 - 27 April 2012, sponsored by ICSSR.
- Basic and Applied Techniques in Chemistry, 5 - 7 November 2012, sponsored by UGC.
- Reassessment of Present Curriculum of Teacher Education, 15 - 16 November 2013, sponsored by UGC.
- Effective Business Communication and Presentation Skills, 19 - 20 December 2013, sponsored by UGC.
- Data Analysis and Mining using WEKA and MATLAB, 27 - 31 January 2014, sponsored by MPCST.
- Applied Techniques in Biology, 5 - 7 February 2015, sponsored by UGC.
- Think Green and Sustainable, 17 -18 February 2017: sponsored by UGC