Department of Hindi was established in 1951. The Arts Faculty & Hindi Medium Classes were started in 1956. The degree course of Hindi Literature was started in 1961 and the Functional Hindi was started in 1994. The Department started its first Add-on certificate Course in Journalism in 2007. A new certificate course named Karyalaya evam Jan Sanchar Karyavidhi is started in session 2019 .
“Hindi ka Samyak Gyan”
Manviya Samvednao ki Uddipti, Rashtriyata ki Bhawna ka Vikas
Rajbhasha Hindi ke prati Abhiruchi Nirman, Abhivyakti Kshamta ka Vikas
Anubhutijanya Srijnatmakta mein Abhivriddhi COURSES
Under Graduate Courses
- B.Com. (Honours)
- Karyalaya evam Jan Sanchar Karyavidhi
|Dr. Ramendra Prasad Ojha (HOD)||M.A., NET, Ph.-D|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Carolin Saini||M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil. , Ph.-D|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Reena Thomas||M.A., M.Phil, SLET, NET, Ph.-D|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Abhilasha Shukla||M.A., B.Ed., Ph.-D|
|Dr. Shyam Shukla||M.A., Ph.-D|
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT
- Book Bank
- E- Notes
EVENTS / ACTIVITIES
- Students and faculty edit the college magazine The Aloysian (Hindi section)
- Reporting of College events
- The Department has instituted ‘Hindi Sahitya Sabha’
- Literary Competitions
- Social Service
- Awareness Programs
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- All the members of the department are Ph.D. holder.
- One member is NET (JRF, SRF) and anonther one member is M.P. SLET and NET qualified.
- All members are actively engaged in research and publication.
- Two members are registered as Research Guides.
MAJOR AND MINOR RESEARCH PROJECTS
- One Major project from ICSSR titled, “Madhya Pradesh mein Samajik Parivesh aur Jeevan Star ke Anuroop Prayukt Bhasha ke vividh Roopon ka Tulnatmak Adhyayan” was completed by the Head of the Department,Dr. Ramendra Prasad Ojha.
- One Minor project from UGC, Bhopal has been completed by Dr. Ramendra Prasad Ojha titled, “Madhya Pradesh se prakashit pramukh samachar patron me abhvyakta naari asmita ke ayaam”.
- One Major research project from UGC titled “Hindi Bhasha, Vigyapan Lekhan, Sanchar Madhyamon mein Mook Abhinaye aur Jan Jagaran” was completed by Dr. Carolin Saini.
- One Major project from ICSSR titled, “Jhuggi Jhopdi ke rahvaasi aur jail ke bandiyon ki bhaasha ki sameeksha, shiksha, aayu, vyavsaye, evam parivar ke sandarbh mein” was completed by Dr. Carolin Saini.
- One Minor research Project from UGC titled Hindi Gadya Lekhan may .’’Rameshwar shukl Anchal key Gadya Sahitya Ka Avdan’’was completed by DR ABHILASHA Shukla,
- The Department organized National Seminar on "Rashtriya Ekta ke Samvardhan mein Sant Ravidas ke Vicharon ki Prasangikta" on 27th & 28th of Feburary, 2015.
- National – 03
- State - 01
- University - 02
- Outreach and Social Service and literary activities with Old Age - Home for Senior citizens.
- Regular visits to Ashrams, Old age homes, Home for Differently abled Children, Blind School etc.
- Participation of students and faculty in Jabalpur Inter Religious Forum.
- Under major project, the Department organized a number of extension activities with the students of the college. i,e. nukkad naatikaayen, jail visits, roadshows, deaf and dumb children school visit, cleanliness programs, awareness programs in backward and illiterate areas regarding literacy rate, pulse polio, abortion of girl child in womb etc in slums.
- The Department organizes Nasha Mukti Abhiyaan and mimes on cross road and in social trains like RED RIBBON EXPRESS.
- To start post graduate program.
- To establish department as a research center.
- Teaching official Hindi language to the marginalized at school level.
|Type of Journals||International||National||Others|
|Peer Review Journals||-||06||-|
|With ISBN NO.||Without ISBN No.||Chapters in Edited Books|
Phone no. 0761-2620738-216