Department of Management was established by the former Principal Rev. Dr. Fr. Davis George in 2006 with the aim to provide the world class management education in the city of Jabalpur.
To create world class corporate leaders for the global economy.
To be a premier Business School of the country.
To develop an analytical and result oriented temper in the learners
Highlights of the Department
Aloysian Management Association : A platform for the students to excel in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Guest lectures
- Industrial tours
- Academic Competitions
- Cultural Activities
- Social Service
- Placement Cell Activity
- Internal Grievance Cell
- Mock MBA Entrance Tests
- Quarterly Newsletter –AMA review
- Weekly Business review
- ICT enabled teaching
- Simulation Games
- Annual Prize distribution to the Highest Scorer in BBA
|1.||Dr. Pearly Jacob (HOD)||MBA , NET , PhD|
|2.||Mrs. Rashmi A. Patras||MBA BEd|
|3.||Mrs. Shraddha Shrivastava||MCom , PGDCA|
|4.||Dr. Prakash Mishra||MBA , Ph.D|
|5.||Dr. Rashmi Singh||MHRA, Ph.D|
|6.||Dr. Chitranshi Verma||MBA, NET, Phd.|
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration ( BBA)
- Certificate Course in Personality Development
- Diploma Course on International Business
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT
- Capsule program of Spoken English
- WiFi Facility
- SPSS package for data analysis
EVENTS / ACTIVITIES
- Creative CV preparation Workshop organised
- Creative Presentations Workshop organised
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- All the members are involved in research and publication
- Published papers in refereed journals.
- One Minor research project sanctioned by UGC has been completed.
SEMINARS / WORKSHOP / CONFERENCES
- National Seminar on FDI in India : Prospects and Challenges on 4th and 5th October 2013 Sponsored UGC .
- National workshop on Effective Business Communication and Presentation Skills on 19th and 20th December 2013.
- International Conference on Exploring Trends and Practices in Information Technology and Management held on 5th and 6th January 2015.
- Journal released- Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Studies - ISSN 2394-6911.
- Innovative Practices in Teaching & Learning
- Soft Skill Enhancement
- Comprehending Economic Times
- CV Preparation
- Career Guidance and Planning
|Type of Journals||International||National||Others|
|Peer Review Journals||06||06||04|
|Non-Peer Review Journals||02||05||-|
|With ISBN NO.||Without ISBN No.||Chapters in Edited Books|
Phone no. 0761-2620738-229