Learning by Doing
To become a Department of Academic Excellence with Analytic approach
To produce Rational human beings with Scientific temper of mind
Holistic development, Technological skills, Mathematical Creativity and Proficiency
The Department strives to achieve these objectives by
Mentoring, Teaching, Learning, Reasoning, Training and Research
|1.||Dr. Mrs. Mandira Kar (HEAD)||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.|
|2.||Dr. Mrs. Mita Darbari||M.Sc., Ph.D.|
|3.||Dr. Akhilesh Pathak||M.Sc., B.Ed. PhD|
|4.||Dr. Mrs. Pratibha Richhariya||M.Sc., M.Phil. PhD|
|5.||Mrs. Archana Pasari||M.Sc., B.Ed., PGDCA|
|6.||Dr. Ms. Kusumlata Rajak||M.Sc., PGDCA, Ph.D.|
|7.||Mr. Satyendra Jain||M.Sc., B.Ed.|
Under-Graduate Courses (B.Sc.)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics
- Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics
- Computer Application, Physics, Mathematics
- Computer Maintenance, Electronics, Mathematics
- Electronics, Physics, Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT:
• 1 Computer and 03 Laptops.
• 1 Printer.
• Mathematica LAB with 18 computers
1. Seminar for Post Graduate Students
2. Guest Lectures for Under Graduate Students
3. 15 Days Bridge Classes especially for B.Sc. First Year
4. Mathematical Fest
5. Corporate Social Responsibility through:
• Teaching School children by Students and Teachers
• Popularizing Mathematics by organizing Mathematical activities in school.
• Distribution of Study Materials in Schools
FACULTY ENRICHMENT PROGRAMME
• Refresher Course/ Seminar/Workshop/DSA Attended: 122
• Papers Presented in Seminars/Workshops:
• International: 22
• National: 84
• Papers Published:
• International: 77
• National: 16
• Books Authored: 03
• Chapters Authored in Books: 05
• Research Projects Completed: 02
AWARDS RECEIVED BY THE DEPARTMENT:
1. Dr. Mandira Kar
- Presented by Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture Pune in the 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Engineering and Technology on Sept. 29th 2018.
- Presented by IMRF Institute of Education and Research Dubai Chapter and Sant Baba Bhag Singh University, Punjab, India at the International Conference on Advances in Mathematics, Computers and Physical Sciences Dubai 2019 on Jan. 19th 2019.
DISTINGUISHED WOMEN SCIENTIST AWARD IN MATHEMATICS:
- Presented by IMRF Dubai Academic Chapter and SBBS University, Punjab, India at the Inaugural Function of the International Multidisciplinary Academic Conference, Dubai on Jan.18th 2019.
INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH FOUNDATION ACHIEVERS AWARD:
- In recognition of the consistent superior performance in Mathematics, upon the recommendations of the committee on IMRF Academic Awards. Presented by International Multidisciplinary Research Foundation, IMRF Thailand Chapter, Bangkok, Thailand, on the eve of IMRF’s 58th International Gathering ‘International Science Congress Thailand- 2017’ ISCTH 2017, at Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand, on Oct.02nd 2017
2. Mr. Akhilesh Pathak
PRASASTI PATRAS: at State Level NSS Camp on March 5th 2017 by
• Principal, Govt. P. G. College, Rahali , Sagar, M.P.
• Chief Municipal Officer, Nagar Palika, Rahali, Sagar, M.P.
BEST NSS OFFICER AWARD 2017: on 24th Sept. 2017 by RDVV, Jabalpur.
1. Ms. Kiran Kumari
YOUNG SCIENTIST WITH ZEAL AWARD: on 11th Mar 2017 for presenting Research Paper entitled:
"Operation Research: A tool for Entrepreneurship" under the guidance of Dr. Mandira Kar at 5th International Conference on Advances in Science, Society, Culture Humanities & Technologies (ICASSCHT- 2017) held at D.N. Jain College, Jabalpur.
2. Ms. Sanjiwani Pandey and Ms. Shubhasini Mishra
BEST PAPER AWARD:. on 24th Feb. 2019 for presenting Research Paper entitled: "Assessment of Complete Sanitation under Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan (Gramin) - A Mathematical Case Study"under the guidance of Dr. Mandira Kar at the National Seminar on Parallel Computing and Optimization Techniques 23-24 Feb 2019.
1. The Department has organized a National Training Programme on 09 - 10 Feb. 2018 on the “Art of Mathematical Modeling as a Teaching Pedagogy”.
2. The Department has a Mathematica Lab to run skill oriented courses.
3. The Department has received a CPE grant of Rs.2,00,000.
• Activities of the Department
1. Acadmic Year 2017-2018
|Type of Journals||International||National||Others|
|Peer Review Journals||74||14||-|
|Non-Peer Review Journals||-||-||-|
|With ISBN NO.||Without ISBN No.||Chapters in Edited Books|