US CMA (Certified Management Accountant) Download ☜
US CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is a globally recognized, advanced-level qualification appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving the CMA demonstrates professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world. Basically, CMAs can explain the “why” behind numbers, not just the “what”. And that is why the CMA qualification gives you greater credibility, higher earning potential, and ultimately a seat at the leadership table.
In partnership with IMA (Institute of Management Accountants – USA), Wiley and Miles Education, the US CMA has been integrated into the university curriculum such that students will cover all the 12 core competencies covered on US CMA in the first 4 semesters. Thereafter, in Semester 5, students be expected to additionally appear for and pass the 2 CMA exams:
- Part 1 – Financial Planning, Performance & Analytics
- Part 2 – Strategic Financial Management
Thereafter, when students appear for placements with MNC’s in early Semester 6, they will stand apart as a university graduate who’s an IMA member and has cleared the globally-recognized CMA exams.
Note: US professional qualifications like CMA mandate a university degree, and given the fact that university education covers a vast majority of the content, the professional exam only focuses on the skill-gaps which are needed for the profession. Therefore, unlike various non-US qualifications, US professional qualifications “complement” university education and have lesser number of exams – for instance, 2 exams on US CMA. For more information on the US CMA program, visit www.imanet.org or www.mileseducation.com/cma
The key highlights of the course are:
- CMA offered by Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), US.
- Only 2 papers (75% Multiple Choice questions)
- US equivalent of Indian CMA (from ICWAI) or CIMA-UK.
- Extensive Career opportunities with MNCs in accounting & finance roles.
- Highly recommended for Indian B.Com/ BBA/ MBA/ CA/ ICWAI/even Non Commerce students
- Students can take up CMA qualification and write exams while pursuing their under-
- Significant overlap of the CMA curriculum with the College/University curriculum.
Benefits to the Students
- Better Placements and Job Profiles.
- Enhanced and relevant management accounting and finance knowledge.
- Global acceptance (CMA presence in 140 countries).
- Can pursue the program along with academic program.
- Only 2 paper exams with better pass percentage.
- Exams centers in India, Exams happens during Jan-Feb, May-Jun, Sept-Oct.
Few of the organizations where CMAs are employed in India include:
Max Life Insurance
|American Express||Goldman Sachs||Northern Trust|
|Cummins||Johnson & Johnson||VMware|
|Deloitte||JP Morgan Chase||Wipro|
For further information please contact below.
Dr. Rupali Ahluwalia (Head of Department)
St. Aloysius College
Contact : 9425155177
Mr. Girish Nair (Regional Head)
Miles Education Pvt. Ltd.
Contact : 9643362352