Name: Dr. Sonali Bhandari Jain
Qualification: M.Com, M.B.A.(HR & FINANCE), Ph.D, PGDCA,DIM.
- Written many articles and research papers for the national conference, seminars and Journals.
- Member of board of studies in GOVT. MANKUNWAR BAI COMMERCE AND ARTS COLLEGE, JABALPUR in 2011-12.
- Member of board of studies in MAHARSHI MAHESH YOGI VEDIC VISHWAVIDYALAYA in 2015-16 and 2016-17.
- Member of board of studies in MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA (AUTONOMOUS) from 2014-15 to 2018-19.
- Counselor in INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY, RDVV for management , M.Com from 2014 and B.Com and MBAsince 2012.
- Invited in JAWAHARLAL NEHRU KRISHI VISHWAVIDYALAYA, JABALPUR for 2 days training programme on “Commodity Futures Market ” on 24th and 25thFebrurary 2012 .
- Invited in GOVT. MANKUNWAR BAI COMMERCE AND ARTS COLLEGE, JABALPUR as an evaluator in applied economics in 2011-12.
- Invited at ALL INDIA RADIO,Gyanvani Vartafor the topic “ Basics of accounting” and “advertisement and its effects”.
- Appointed as an assistant professor in PRIYADARSHINI ANJUMAN ISLAMIA GIRLS’ COLLEGE, JABALPUR(M.P.) in commerce in 1996-97.
- Appointed as an assistant professor in MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA, JABALPUR (M.P.) in commerce in 1997-1998.
- Appointed as an assistant professor in MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA, STUDY CENTRE OF PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, JALANDHAR from 1stsep 2008 to 20thfeb 2009.
- Appointed as guest faculty in COGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL in 2012.
- Appointed as an assistant professor in MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA, JABALPUR (M.P.) in commerce from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
Presently appointed as an assistant professor in ST. ALOYSIUS COLLEGE(AUTONOMOUS), JABALPUR from 1st of July 2018, till date.
- National level certificate in JAWAHARLAL NEHRU NATIONAL SCIENCE EXHIBITION FOR CHILDREN 1990 for presenting a model on “Saving energy device”.
- Attained scholarship under NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME in 1991.
- Gold medalist in M.Com 1996.
- Secured second position in intercollege competition of badminton and chess.
- Life Member in Indian Commerce Association(IJC) and Madhya Pradesh Economic Association (MPEA).
- Appointed as invigilator, examiner, evaluator, external and internal evaluator in viva examination.
- Member of Admission Committee, of MGMMCollege.till 2017.
- Incharge of first session in national seminar , held in St.Aloysius College at 13-14 of decemder 2019.
- Dissertation in Pre Ph.D. Course Workon “Jabalpur jile me krishi yantrikaran Ka aay per pradhavka addhyayan” in 2013.
- Appointed as a guide of IGNOU for project (MS-100) from 2013 till date in study centre Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Jabalpur .registeredduide for finanace (MS-44) AND HR MS(26)
- Awarded Ph.D on 26/10/2013 in applied economics(Jabalpur jile ke krishi yantrikaran me yantrikaran ka utpadakta, aay evum rozgaar per pradhavka vishleshan-2001-10” under the guidance of Dr. S.M. Dwivedi.
- Minor Research Project F. No. MH-79/106045/11-12/Cro: UGC funded minor research project on “Jabalpur jile ke patan vikaskhand me krishi yantrikaran Ka aay per pradhav ka addhyayan” amount sanctioned Rs. 70,000/- submitted in 2014.
- Minor Research Project F. No. MH-125/106045/XII/15-16/Cro/Gen/5000: UGC funded minor research project on “Madhya Pradesh me shehrikaran evum paryavaranke Madhya antar sambandh ka vishleshnatmak adhyayan-Jabalpur jile ke vishesh sandarbh me” amount sanctioned Rs. 1,40,000/- on 30th March 2017.
Publication in Journals
- Publication in “IJEMMASSS” journal in sep 2019 . Topic is “ Technology and education – Prospects of a Future Classroom ” ,ISSN :2581-9925 , page no. 81-86.
- Publication in Journal “AnusandhanVatika”double peer reviewed Volume IV,Issue1 Jan 2019.Topic is“madhya Pradesh mei shehrikaran evam gandibastiyon ke sambandh ka vishleshnatmak Adhyayan- Jabalpur jile ke vishesh sandarbh me “, ISSN no.-2230:8938,page no 6-10.
- Publication in Mata Gujri Research Journal of Advanced Muiltidisciplinary Studiesvol 2017-01,title code MPBIL02284 .Topic is “Krish iyanthrikaran ka mahatvaeyampragati”, page 111-117
- In research Publication revolution in July 2014, Impact factor=4.472 in (2012), ISSN no. – 2319-300x.Topic is “Jabalpur jile ke krishi main yanthrikaranka production auraay per prabhavkavishlashan”,page no 50-52.
- publication in a book udhamita in sep. 2014 , ISSN no.-0971-6211.Topic is “bharatkekrishiarthavayvasthakavishlashan”,page no.33-35.
- Publication in Journal of Madhya Pradesh economic association in Feb. 2014.Topic is “karyasheeljansakhayaaurbhartiyaarthayavastha “, ISSN no.-2277-1123,page no.232.
Publication in proceedings :
- Publication in a book “Role Of Skill Development In Transforming Indian Workforce” Title of article is “Skill India Opportunity And Challenges” .
Publication in Reference Books :
- Publication in” Women Entrepreneurship: Challenges & Opportunities “ Pointer Publishers, Jaipur Rajasthan 2014 Page no. 46-53, ISBN No.978-81-7132-654,page no. 46-53, Topic-Role of women entrepreneurship.
- Title “ Causes of Child Labour ” published in Book-Title “ Child Labour : Dimensions and Determinants” Dr. Narendra Shukla and Mrs. Sushma (Shukla) Pandey (eds.)Aavishkar Publishers, Distributors Jaipur, First Edition 2012 p. 99-102. ISBN: 978-81-7910-420-0
- Title “Water Resources in India ” published in Book-Title “Water Resource Management in India” , Pointer Publishers Jaipur, First Edition 2013 p. 52-59. ISBN:978-81-7132-687-7.
- Orientation Program –sponsored by UGC, organised by UGC Academic Staff CollegeRDVV, Jabalpur (M.P.) from 18/07/2011 to 12/08/2011 and obtained Grade “A”.
- Orientation Programme organized by INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY for the Academic Counsellors on 19/10/2013 at study centre 1599.
- Refresher program – sponsored by UGC, organised by UGC HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, RDVV, Jabalpur(M.P.) from 11/05/2015 to 30/05/2015 and obtained Grade “A”.
- Training programme – Training programme on “Commodity Futures Market”sponsored by the Forward Market Commission, GOI, Mumbai and organized by the Department of Agriculture Economics & Farm Management, JNKVV, Jabalpur (M.P.) from 24/02/2012-25/02/2012.
- Faculty Development Program – FDP Organized by PUNE INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT held at Mata GujriMahilaMahavidyalya, Jabalpur (M.P.) on 12thJan 2015.Organized by
- Crash Course on GST – Organized by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE,REVENUE OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER,CGST AND CENTRAL EXCISE,G.S.T. BHAWAN JABALPUR (M.P.) from 19/02/2018 to 24/02/2018.
Workshops Attended : 11
- Two days Workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Science” organised by Govt. Mahakoshal Arts &Commerce, Autonomous College,15-16 march 2011.
- Two daysstate level workshop on “Methodology of Geographical Field Work:Area Jabalpur and its environs” sponsored by University Grants Commision, Central Regional Office, Bhopal, organised by Govt. MankunwarBai Arts & Commerce (Auto.) Women’s College, Jabalpur, 25-26 Feb 2012.
- Two days workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Sciences” Organized by Govt.MankunwarBai Arts &Commerce Autonomous College, Jabalpur,13-14 March 2012.
- Two days workshop on“Direct and Indirect Taxes in India” Organized by D.N.Jain College Jabalpur 27-28 March 2012.
- Four days workshop on “Research Methodology and Application of SPSS for Data Analysis” Organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 24-27 April 2012.
- Three days workshop on “New Dimensions of Economic and Social Research” Organized by G.S. College of Commerce & Economics Jabalpur 19-21 Dec. 2012.
- Two days workshop on “Recent Trends in Higher Education”, organized by Navyug Arts & Commerce College Jabalpur 06-07 Sep. 2013.
- Two days National workshop on “Nayeaayaamaurnayidishayei” Organised by GovindramSeksariyaArth-VanijyaMahavidyalaya, Jabalpur 28-29 Oct 2013.
- One dayWorkshop on “Intellectual Property Rights” Organised byM.P. Council of Science and Technology, Bhopal &Hitkarni College of Engineering and Technology, Jabalpur, M.P. 25 Feb 2014.
- One day National Workshop on “Effective use of Audio-visual-aids in classroom teaching” by LaxmiBaiSahuji College, Jabalpur 18June 2014
- One day Workshop on “Accounting Education & Research by G.S. College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur 25 March 2017.
Interational Seminars/Conferences : 01
- Title “Advanced Research & Technologyical Issues in Management , Commerce , Economics , Education , Gender Studies & Information Technology ” International Conference organized by Inspira Research Association & Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidhalaya,Jaipur,16and 17 August 2919
National Seminars/Conferences : 14
- Title “Madhya Pradesh kevikas me mudra evumpunji bazaarkiBhumika(yogdaan)” National Seminar organized by AkhilBhartiyaShodhSangoshti. 14,15and 16 November 1997.
- Title “ShodhAvikalpkiRachna” National Seminar organised by Mata GujriMahilaMahavidyalaya M.P. 20-21 D09.
- Title “BhartiyaArthavyavasthakeasangathitkshetra. Visheshroop se samajiksurakshakisarvadhikaavashkta” National Seminar organized by Navyug Arts & Commerce College Jabalpur M.P. 16-17 Jan 2010.
- Title “Rural Infrastructure and Economic Development in M.P.” National Seminar organized by Rani Durgavati Jabalpur M.P. 15-16Feb 2010.
- Title “SwechhikAayGhochitYojnayei” National Seminar organized by G.S. College Of Commerce And Economics Jabalpur M.P. 4-5Mar 2010.
- Title “Globalisation and its impact on business development in current scenario” National Seminar organised by Hitkarni College of Engineering and Technology Jabalpur M.P. 2-3 Apr 2011.
- Title “Ekkadambharat me grameenudyamitakitaraf” National Seminar organized by Govt. Mahakoshal Arts & Commerce (Auto.) College Jabalpur M.P. 02-03 Sept. 2011.
- Title “Microfinance and Rural Tranformation” National Seminar organized by School of Economics Devi AhailyaVishwavidyalaya, Indore M.P.14-15 Sep 2011.
- Title “E-Commerce serves as an equalizer” National Seminar organised by Mata GujriMahilaMahavidyalaya, Jabalpur M.P.3-4 Dec 2011.
- Title “Paryavaranpradushankorokne me jansanchaarmadhyamokibhumika” National Seminar organised by Govt. MKB Arts &Commerce Autonomous College For Women, Jabalpur M.P. 22-23 Dec 2011.
- Title “Empowerment of tribal women in Mahakoshal region of Madhya Pradesh” National Seminar organised by R.D. University, Jabalpur M.P. 13-14 Jan 2012.
- Title “Samajikevumjanankikiparivartankaatyantlaghuevumlaghuudyogo par prabhav” National Seminar organised by St. Aloysius College(Autonomous), Jabalpur M.P.5-6Oct 2012.
- Title “Trade and Developement” National Seminar organized by School Of Economics, DAVV,Indore7-8 February 2014.
Title “Role of Skill Development in Transforming Indian Workforce” National Seminar organized by St. Aloysius college (Auto.), Jabalpur 13-14th Dec. 2019.