- Producing successful entrepreneurs imbibed with leadership qualities using innovative and ethical business practices to make global impact
- To prepare next generation of Entrepreneurs who would contribute to the Economic and Social Development of India.
- Our vision is to aid the growth of our society by enabling entrepreneurs with integrity & sustainability and encourage individual ability and creativity.
- To be a well recognized centre of excellence for entrepreneurship development to create successful entrepreneurs.
- Instill the passion and spirit among students to pursue entrepreneurship
- To be the leader in enabling & facilitating entrepreneurs, support the sparks of budding entrepreneurs and manifesting the spirit and energy of young students from ideation to start-up to establishment and scaling up with integrity and sustainability through constant guidance & mentoring through various programs and schemes.
- To foster entrepreneurial thinking, promote, facilitate the business knowledge. Develop aspiring entrepreneurs into motivated, ethical and dynamic business leaders.
- Inculcating a culture of innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit on the campus, through various activities and campaigns.
- Serving as a catalyst for entrepreneurship at Parul University by supporting and incubating entrepreneurial ideas.
- Creating a strong foundation of academic learning in the field of entrepreneurship not only to acquaint students with concepts but also with the application of the same.
Long Term Goals (5 Years):
- Motivate students to develop their own startups
- Develop business incubators
- Create corpus fund to seed ventures
Short Term Goals (2 Years):
- To provide a platform for interaction with entrepreneurs
- Impart entrepreneurial education/skills amongst students through various trainings and exercise
- Arrange vibrant interaction with organizations promoting the cause of entrepreneurship.
- St. Aloysius College (Auto.) Jabalpur is proud to announce that ED cell , Department of Commerce in collaboration with Jabalpur Incubation Center had organized a 2 days Entrepreneurship Boot camp and Pitching Expo for College Students. More than 130 Students have participated and more than 45 innovative ideas were presented. Principal Rev. Dr. G. Valan Arasu congratulated all the ideas along with participants for the successful event.
- QUIZ COMPETITION
Organised in offline event on 21st october in which various teams participated and they were to choose one correct option from the 4 options given for each questions and in the second round participants were supposed to answer the questions in brief. The event was judged and coordinated by DR. DEEPTI S. DESHPANDE, Mr. SATENDRA JAIN and Dr.ASHU JAIN. 5 teams participated having 3 participants in every team. Student coordinators were Pratham Naidu, Alfia Alvi and Mohammad Kaish.
- EUREKA KIDS
Virtual event held on 18th October in which 3 students Pratham Naidu, Alfia Alvi and Aisha siddiqui from the organizer team of our ED cell delivered an interactive motivational talk on the topic “why entrepreneurship” to the school going students. Approximately, 150 school students joined and responded positively. At the end, students submitted their feedback through the google form shared.
Dr. Ashu Jain coordinated the whole event.
- EUREKA TALK SHOW
Virtual event was held on 17th October in which Mr. Ankit Rajak delivered an interactive communication speech to all the students. He shared many Google forms for recording our opinions and participants shared their opinions live. Approximately, 90 students joined and made the event successful. Students learned many new things and gained knowledge and they gave their valuable feedback for the event.
Dr. Ashu Jain coordinated the event.
Student coordinators were Pratham Naidu, Alfia Alvi, Aisha Siddiqui.
- EXTEMPORE COMPETITION
This event was conducted in Virtual mode on 18th October in which every participant were given one topic and were to speak for 2 minutes on the spot. Topics allots were Inflation, Privatisation, Unemployment etc. Judges were Dr.MANJU SOLOMAN and Mrs. JOHN. Nearly 20 students participated, Dr.KUDSHIYA RAZA was the incharge and Dr. ASHU JAIN ma’am coordinated the whole event.
Student coordinators were Pratham Naidu, Alfia Alvi, Mohammad Kaish.
- CORPORATE BUSINESS EXPO
Virtual event held on 14th October in which participants had to choose one correct solution from the 4 given to solve the given case study related to business. The event was coordinated by Dr. ASHU JAIN. Every participant was marked out of 10 for each question. Approximately, 20 students participated and made the event successful through their precious presence.
Student coordinators for this event were Pratham Naidu, Alfia Alvi, Khushi, Mohammad Kaish.
- DEBATE COMPETITION
It was an offline event in which many teams participated, and
finally, two teams entered into final round held on 12th october out of which we got best 3 speakers. The event was judged by Dr. Reena Thomas and Mrs. Rashmi Patras.
Teacher incharge were Dr. Amita Chhatri and Dr. Ashu Jain
Student coordinators were Pratham Naidu, Alfia Alvi, Shashank Thapak.
- CORPORATE INTERVIEW EXPO
Virtual interview session in which participants were given a real time interview opportunity which was taken by an experienced professor MR. SAGAR THAKKAR held on 31st august. The participants were marked out of 10 according to their interview. Approximately, 20 participants gave interview. The event was coordinated by DR. ASHU JAIN.
Student coordinators- Pratham Naidu, Alfia Alvi, Vaibhav Raikwar, Shashank Thapak contributed their efforts well.
- BUSINESS IDEA competition
Virtual events in which participants were to present their innovative business idea through presentation held on 20th August. Nearly 10 participants displayed their ideas. The event was judged by Dr. Mamta Gokhale and Dr. Ashu Jain.
Student coordinators Alfia Alvi, Pratham Naidu, Vaibhav Raikwar and Shashank Thapak successfully conducted this programme.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell in collaboration with Department of Economics, St. Aloysius College, has organized a Guest Lecture on 1st October 2019 on the topic “Entrepreneurship Development”. Mr. Prem Dubey, President, Jabalpur Chamber of Commerce was the speaker of the program. 90 students had attended this lecture.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell in collaboration with Incubation Center, St. Aloysius College, has organized a Micro Seminar on 11.09.2019 on the topic “Entrepreneurship Awareness”. Resource Persons for this program were- Mr. Agranshu Dwivedi, G.M., Smart City, Ms. Barkha Upadhyay, Assistant, Smart City, Jabalpur. 75 students had attended this lecture, and the students of St. Aloysius College presented their innovative ideas in front of the resource persons. The ideas were very much appreciated and some of the students received funding from JIC to convert their ideas into reality.
- 6 days Skill development program was organized for the students of M.A. English Literature and (M.Sc. C.S.) on 06.03.2020, where the students were allotted project topics and they need to sell out their idea of innovative business as per their projects. Students did field survey and sold their product/ ideas into the market. Dr. Ashu Jain and Dr. Mamta Gokhale were the resource persons.
- Three Days Entrepreneurship Awareness Program and Best Innovative Business Idea Competition organized by ED cell, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, MP. The resource Person for day 1 was Prof. Dilip Nandkeolyar, Co-Chancellor, Commonwealth University, London and Mr. Subhayu Roy, Cofounder, Notebookstudy.com. for the second day first speaker was Mr. Amit Gupta, Cofounder Mergerdomo.com and second speaker was Ms. Parul Goel, State President CIMSME and Cofounder Jusmark Group. For the third day 1 speaker was Ms. Vishakha Khetrapal, Consultant and sustainability professional, in the second phase there were best innovative business idea competition held. Total number of students were 100 and participants were from different states like- Maharashtra, Andhra-Pradesh, Rajasthan and MadhyPradesh.
- Three Days Training Program on “Empowering Entrepreneurship- Best out of Waste” Organized by Entrepreneurship Development Cell in collaboration with Women Cell, St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur, M.P. on 24th to 26th February, 2021. The aim of the training program was to provide training that how the students can use waste materials to make useful things. The trainers were Mrs. Anshu Agrawal, Teacher and Facilitator, Pidilite, and Mr. Neelesh Mourya, Asst. Professor, faculty of Fine Arts.
Following are the glimpses of useful material prepared by the students after workshop
- Three Days Program “YESS- Young Entrepreneurs to Start-up Stars (A Begining)” conduced by ED cell in Collaboration with Jabalpur Incubation Center on 10, 11 and 12th June 2021. More than 100 students of U.G have participated. The aim of YESS program was to spread awareness about innovation and Patenting. Key speakers were- Ms. Preeti Singh, Director on MNC Boards and POSH Committees lead, on the topic ‘All you need to know about Start-ups and Latest Trends in Startup Industry’ , Ms. Pooja Kumar, Director, Innove Intellects & IPR Expert, on the topic ‘Importance of IPR for Startups and research associates’ and Mr. Agranshu Dwivedi, Incubation Manager, Jabalpur Smart CityIncubation Center, called for innovative ideas from students. 10 Innovative Ideas were presented out of which 2 ideas of Mr. Rovin Singh from B.B.A. and Mr. Pratham Naidu from B.Com. have been selected for further guidance, mentoring and funding.
On 29th Octobe , Madras Christian college organised case study competition in which participants were to prepare a presentation on the case study topic given by them in 2 hours and to present them in front of all.
Moment of great pride for all of us that our 2 students PRATHAM NAIDU and ALFIA ALVI of our ED cell participated representing our college in Madras and won 1st PRIZE in the competition. 15 teams participated in all.
Congratulations to the winners who brought glories to our college and yet many more to come….!!!!!