- Students Accident Insurance Scheme: The college has initiated the facility of Student Accident Insurance Scheme for students, with minimum premium. The maximum compensation paid in case of an accident is given below:
Accidental Death with other benefits covered:
(a) Death Only=100% i.e. Rs.1.00 Lac
(b) Loss of Two Limbs, two Eyes =100% i.e. Rs. 1.00 Lac
(c) Loss of One limb or One Eye=50% i.e. Rs. 50,000/-
(d) Permanent Total Disablement from injuries other than
those named above 100% i.e. Rs. 1.00 Lac
Any accident must be reported within 24 hours to the Principal for claim with the following documents:
Document Needed for Accidental Death:
- M. Report
- (b) FIR Report
Document Needed for Disablement Case:
- FIR Report
- College Doctor’s Certificate regarding % of Disablement.
The insurance scheme will be applicable for Ist year students from 1st September onwards only.
- Railway Concession: Student shall submit an application for railway concession in the prescribed form 10 days in advance. The place mentioned in the column of permanent address of the admission form shall be taken as the students home town
- Teacher Guardian Scheme: For the all-round development and better academic growth of students the college has the teacher guardian scheme. From time to time teacher guardian meetings are held through which information of activities college is given.
- Vivekanand Career and Placement Cell: Students are given information on competitive exams, youth entrepreneurship, and placement through this cell.
- Women Redressal Cell: The women redressal cell will look into the problems of female students. The college has also provided a suggestion box for the same.
- Overseas/International Student Cell: The Overseas/ International Student Cell looks into the academic requirements of the overseas/international students.
- Differently Abled Students: The College caters the welfare and basic needs of the special students. basic needs of the special students.