To promote intellectual growth and creativity by facilitating access to information resources.
To be a strategic asset for the college, providing intellectual leadership and extraordinary information experiences towards the advancement of knowledge.
- The Library strives for Excellence in Learning and Research.
- By Providing high-quality services that meet and exceed the expectations of a diverse user Community.
- By Empowering users to Locate, Evaluate and use information available in a variety of Innovative and Traditional formats.
- By Developing and maintaining collections in support of the Academic pursuits of the College.
|2. Reference books||17,271|
|3. Text Books||53,326|
|5. Indian Journals||81|
|6. International Journals||17|
|8. News Letter||09|
|9. News Papers||16|
|10. CDs and DVDs||558|
|Subject wise Books in Library||NUMBER|
|4. Botany and Microbiology||1,552|
|5. Biotechnology and Zoology||2,489|
|7. Computer Science||4,795|
|9. Political Science||4,194|
|17. Book Bank||4,187|
“A Digital Library (also referred to as digital repository) is a collection of digital objects that can include text, visual material, audio material, video material, stored as electronic media formats (as opposed to print, microform, or other media), along with means for organizing, storing, and retrieving the files and media contained in the library col lection.”
Digital Library Login
The college library renders services to the entire reading community of the college campus, affiliated colleges. Thus the central library is open for teachers, research scholars, postgraduate and graduate students.
1. Open Access System
2. Reprography Services
3. Internet Browsing
4. Reference Service
5. Journals and Magazines (New and Back Volumes)
6. Current Awareness Services (Display of New Books)
7. INFLIBNET(Information & Library Network Centre)
8. Motivational Books and Encyclopedia
10. Competitive Books
11. Book Bank facility for the SC/ST and less privileges students.
12. Digital Library
E – Resources
“A Digital Library (also referred to as digital repository) is a collection of digital objects that can include text, visual material, audio material, video material, stored as electronic media formats (as opposed to print, microform, or other media), along with means for organizing, storing, and retrieving the files and media contained in the library collection.”
The Library also provides a number of E-Books in Commerce, Management, Science, Technology, Computer Science, English Literature, Social Science and other subjects (on request).
SACJ Library subscribes to a large number of electronic databases. A OFC LAN is under way which will made available all the databases through campus network . Besides a good number of databases are also accessible through UGC Infonet Digital Library consortium. Kindly click the collection of databases given below in order to access it.
(a) For Library related queries:
Mrs. Premlata Swamy(HEAD)
Mrs. Archana Dubey
Telephone No.: 0761-2620738 EXT.:207
(b) For Digital Library related queries:
Mr. Prakash Kumar Lange (Asst. Prof.)
Department of Computer Science and Application