Name: Mrs. Meeta Agrawal
Area: English , Education
Qualification: M. A. (History),M. A. (English), M.Ed.
- Teaching Experience:10 Years
- St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur (M.P.) since 02 July 2018 onwards.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyala , 1 March2016 to 3 Feb 2018.
- Premavati College of Education Jabalpur 17 Jan2010 to 10 Feb 2016.
- In I.T.I College as a guest lecturer of English Language ,01 November 2011 to 24 july 2012.
- Tribhuvan Das Malpani Higher Secondary School, 1 July 2005 to 30 Dec 2009.
- “A Study of Role Conflict among Women Teachers of Nuclear and Joint Families of Government School” International Journal of Research Culture Society (IJHSS),ISSN:24566683, ImpactFactor:5.245,Paper ID:202004024,Vol-4,Issue-4,Apr-2020
- “The Reflection of Subaltern Voice in MAHASWETA DEVI’S “MOTHER OF 1084”. International Journal of English Language (IJELLH), Literature in Humanities, Indexed, Peer Reviewed (Refereed) Journal, UGC approved Journal, ISSN-2321-7065, Volume6, Issue11, November 2018, pp. 987-994.
- Golden Jubile &14th International Conference, Right to English, Sponsored by: Amity Institute of English Studies & Research(AIESR),Amity University, NOIDA.Presented paper: “Quest for Self Identity in Shashi Deshpande’s Novel That Long Silence”
- New English Literature of the Decolonized, Sponsored by: UGC Grants Commission Central Regional Office Bhopal,21&22 March2012 Innovation Trends in English Language and Literature, Funded by: UGC Grants Commission Central Regional Office Bhopal, Organized by: ELTAI group Jabalpur, 25th & 26th
- Knowledge Base of Teacher Education, Organized by: Jabalpur Public College 8th & 9th March2014 Presented a Paper on Communication Skills, Organized by: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangthan, Jabalpur 18th Aug 2017
- Teaching and learning English as a second language Sponsored by: English language teacher’s Association of India (ELTAI) 22 March 2017 Education: Present Need and Future challenges Organized by: Lata Laxmi Narain Degree College Sirsa Allahabad (U.P.)
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Personality Development, 25 and 26 Feb 2012 Sponsored by: UGC Central Regional Office Bhopal,Education: Current Trends & Alternate Modes 24th and 25th March 2011 Sponsored by: UGC, CRO, Bhopal,
- National Workshop on ”Three day online workshop on Online Course Design Development and Delivery” Organised by:Human Resource Development centre University of Hyderabad during May,29-31,2020. Certificate Id:2020-02-00-373
- National Workshop on “Three day online workshop on Online Course Design Development and Delivery” Organized by: Human Resource Development center University of Hyderabad during May, 29-31,2020,Certificate Id:2020-02-00-373.
- Innovations in Teaching Skills for Enchaining Employability and Quality, Sponsored by: G.S. College of Commerce and Economics, Jabalpur, 4 Feb 2017
- Role of Technology in Education, Mathematics & Science Teaching, Sponsored by: M.P. Council & Technology, Bhopal, 30 Jan2017
- Understanding the Self Organized by the Development of Education, Sponsored by: A.P. Narmada College Jabalpur, 1 and 2 Aug 2017
- Role of Teacher Education in Science and Techonology for Sustainable Future, Sponosored M.P. Council of Science and Techonology ,Mekalsuta College Dindori (MP ) 24th and 26th Feburary2018
- International Conference on Globalization, Literature & Culture, Organized by: Higher Education & Research Society, Navi Mumbai, India Sponsored by: Dnyansagar Institute of Management & Research, Pune, India, 7th & 8th 2018 Presented paper: The Reflection of Subaltern Voice in the Work of Mahasweta Devi “MOTHER OF 1084
ATTENDED NATIONAL WEBINAR
- Topics: Mastering The Art of Communication ,on June 06,2020 ,Organised by :ARKA JAIN University Jharkhand
- Topics: ”Challenging Avenues of online Teaching &Learning checkmate to COVID-19” on 15thMay 20 20,Organised: M.B.Harris College of Arts & A.E.Kalsekar College of Commerce & Mgmt.
- Topics: “A means of Communication for a Better Quality of Life, on 12th June 2020, Organised by: G.S.College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur.
- Topics: International Webinar “English for Digital Fluency in Post Pandemic Era” on May 24,2020.Organised by: St.Aloysius College (Autonomous ) Jabalpur
- Topics: “ICT Enabled Teaching ,Learning and Evaluation of English Literature” on June 05,2020.Organised by: Department of English and IQAC, Noble College (A),Machilipatnam.
- Participated in the online COVID-19 Awareness Quiz 2020,Organised by Internal Quality Assurance Cell of Govt. Science College ,Jabalpur M.P
- Topics :Effective Enligtening Expertise for Faculty”,on 14 June2020,Organised by:K.G.R.L.College (A) Degree and PG Degree Courses,Bhimavaran ,Andhra Pradesh.
- A Three Day National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on “Recents Trends in Artificial Intelligence and Impact on Teaching Professionals” held on 22/04/2020 to 24/04/2020 Organised by: Rathnavel Suramaniam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- A Three Day National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on “Recents Trends in Artificial Intelligence and Impact on Teaching Professionals” held on 22/04/2020 to 24/04/2020 Organised by: Rathnavel Suramaniam College of Arts and Science,Coimbatore.
- Talks in Nehru Yuva Kendra, Jabalpur, Youth Leadership and Community Development Training Programme (TYLCD). Topic: “Gender Issues” 19/03/2020
MEMBER OF NISCHAY ( NGO)
“A Study of Teacher Role Conflict among Women Teachers of Nuclear & Joint Family”
- Highest Score in History Subjects in B.Ed.
- Got IInd position in M.Ed College(Mata Gujri College)
- Got IIIrd position in M.A (English)(Mata Gujri college)