Red Ribbon Club is a society started in our college in the year 2013. It is initiated and supported by the MPSACS (Madhya Pradesh State AIDS Control Society) with an
- To prepare youth as peer educators/agents of change both among youth as well as society.
- Harnessing the potential of the youth /students to extend their help towards developing healthy life styles.
- To increase awareness among youth on sexual reproductive health and HIV/AIDS.
A brief profile of the activities that are conducted every year are as follows-
- HIV-AIDS Awareness rally.
- Lecture’s on AIDS & Society.
- Health hygiene camp.
- Blood testing camp.
- Visit to a village for AIDS awareness.
- Poster /Debate/Slogan/Essay Competition.
- Signature Campaign.
- Mrs. Runa Paul
- Dr. Priyanka Sinha
- Dr. Manju Dixit
- Devi Purnima Nair
- Shirly Beck
- Surbhi Shukla
- Aashi Gupta