Red Ribbon Club is a society started in our college in the year 2013. It is initiated and supported by the MPSACS (Madhya Pradesh State AIDS Control Society) with an
- To prepare youth as peer educators/agents of change both among youth as well as society.
- Harnessing the potential of the youth /students to extend their help towards developing healthy life styles.
- To increase awareness among youth on sexual reproductive health and HIV/AIDS.
A brief profile of the activities that are conducted every year are as follows-
- HIV-AIDS Awareness rally.
- Lecture’s on AIDS & Society.
- Health hygiene camp.
- Blood donation camp.
- Visit to a village for AIDS awareness.
- Poster /Debate/Slogan/Essay Competition.
- Signature Campaign.
- Dr. Priyanka Sinha
- Dr. Runa Paul
- Dr. Manju Dixit
- Nitin Pandey
- Girish Pathak
- Red Ribbon Club Report of 2020-2021
- Red Ribbon Club Report of 2019-2020
- Red Ribbon Club Report of 2018
- Red Ribbon Club Report of 2017
- Red Ribbon Club Report of International Youth Day 2016.
- Report of Red Ribbon Club – 2016 (12th -23rd August 2016)
- Red Ribbon Club Report of 2016
- Red Ribbon Club Report of International Youth Day 2015.
- Red Ribbon Club Report of 2015
- Red Ribbon Club Report of 2014