Motto of Society
- “Improving Life through learning”
- To be an Excellent, Quality Comprehensive Society that supports Education and Technology for skill development .
- Holistic development of students.
Department of Zoology runs the “Aloysian Zoological Society”[AZS] which is coordinated by both UG & PG Zoology students . Aloysian Zoological Society earlier known as Aloysian Zoological and Biotech Society was founded in the year 2010 . Later after separation of both the PG Departments of Zoology and Biotechnology, Aloysian Zoological Society has been successfully functioning since 2014 under the joint leadership and motivation of all the faculty members of the Department of Zoology.
With an aim to promote leadership qualities among the students, the society organizes various activities like Zoomania, workshops ,training programmes, guest lectures, and the vermicompost project. Various other activities like poster and painting ,Quiz and essay competition, debates and educational trips are also organized by the society. The society conducts various community extension services like health awareness programmes , environmental awareness campaigns through Road shows and also by celebrating the ‘World AIDS Day” and ” National Science Day”.
- Dr. Priyanka Sinha
- Dr. Runa Paul
- Dr. Daya Shankar Gautam
- Dr. Manju Dixit
- President: Mr. Swastik Kumar
- Vice President: Mr. Abhishek Singh
- Secretary: Ms. Aditi Singh
Aloysian Zoological Society publishes annual newsletter “Zoohunt”, which includes students and teachers sections reflecting the latest innovations and developments in the field of Zoology
- HANDS ON TRANING ON MICROTOMY-2020-21
- WILD LIFE WEEK CELEBRATION-2020-21
- WEBINAR REPORT—2020-21
- WEBINAR REPORT-2019-20
- ALOYSIAN ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY ACTIVITIES
- WEBINAR REPORT
- ZOOMANIA- THE BIO FEST
- EDUCATIONAL TRIPS
- INTERNSHIP TRAINING IN VERMICOMPOSTING
- HEALTH AWARENESS CAMPS
- DEPARTMENTAL WORKSHOPS
- CERTIFICATE COURSES