Name: Mrs. Sushma Pillai
Area: Hindi Language
Qualification: M. A. , M.Ed.,
- Appointed as regular tacher in A.P.Narmada High & H.S. School for Hindi &Social Sci teaching in Higher Secondary Classes for the Academic Sessions 2000-2010
- Appointed as Asst. Professor in Department of Education in A.P.N. CollegeatAbdul Hamid Chouwk the Academic Session 2010-2014
- Appointed as Asst. Professor in Department of Education in S.G.T.B.KhalshaCollege at Mahandda Pound, Nagpur Roadfor the Academic Session 2014-2016
- Appointed as Asst. Professor in Department of Education in St.Aloysius’(Autonomus)College Jabalpur M.P. Under college Code 30/06/2016 from 1st Jully2016 till now
- Research Work
- M.Ed. Dissertation Topic of research:Influence Of Human Resources And Physical Resources On Self Concept And Self Motivation Of High School Student
- Title of Paper “Relevance of Education Related To Values In The Current Education System “Emerging Research Journal Multidisciplinary International Referred Journal ISSN No. : 2456-2424 Volume – 4(Issue -2) YEAR-DECEMBER-2019.
- Title Of Paper ” Uchye Madhyamic Star ke Hindi Pathyevastu Mein Samahit Mannviy Mulyo Ke Prati Shikshako Ke Jagrukta Ka Vidhyarthiyo Ke Naitik Mulyo Par Prabhav Ka Aadhyan” International Journal Of Research And Analytical Reviews [IJRAR] E-ISSN 2348-1269,P-ISSN.2349-5138 Volume-5, UGC.ISSN Approved. YEAR-2018.
- Title Of Paper “Relevance of Education Related To Values In The Current Education System “Emerging Research Journal Multidisciplinary International Referred Journal ISSN No. : 2456-2424 Volume – 4(Issue -2) YEAR-DECEMBER-2019.
- A paper titled “Influence Of Human Resources And Physical Resources On Self Concepts Of High School Student” Research Journal June.2014 Page No-148 To152’ Journal Of Environment ,Empowerment & Economics,VOL-01 ISSN-23206780.
- Research Analysis and Evaluation, International Referred Research Journal June.2014 Journal Of Environment ,Empowerment & Economics,VOL-01 ISSN-23206780.
- Workshop Cum Training Program on SPSS Software From22nd To24 April 2014 organized by Hawabagh Womens College, Jabalpur. Sponsored under CPE Scheme UGC, New Delhi
- Attended 1st Orientation Programme From 25/06/2012to30/06/0212 organized by U.G.C. Academic Staff College, R.D.V.V, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- “Mulya Parakh Aachar Vichar ka Samavesh Prodhyogiki Parivartan ke Sambandh Me” e-Governance in Education, Research Journals Jabalpur (M.P.)
- “Uccha Madhyamic star ke Hindi Pathyavastu me Samahit Manviya Mulyo ke Prati Shikchako ki Jagrukta ka Vidhyartiyo ki Aadhyatmic Budhhi pr Prabhav ka Aadhayan” International Journal of Education and Humanities, AITEA, All India Teachers Educators Association, Vol.7(No.14)October-March 2018.
- “Uccha Madhyamic star ke Hindi Pathyavastu me Samahit Manviya Mulyo ke Prati Shikchako ki Jagrukta ka Vidhyartiyo ki Samajic Budhhi pr Prabhav ka Aadhayan” Emerging Research Journal , Multidisciplinary International Referred Journal, Jabalpur Public College (M.P.), Volume.3(Issue.1)June-2018.
NATIONAL & STATE LEVEL SEMINAR ATTENDED
- National Seminar on “Teaching Method,Teaching Aids And Use Of ModernTechnology On 10th to11 November2010 Organized by Department Of Education Hawabagh Womens College JBP l (M.P). Sponsored by University Grant Commission Bhopal(M.P.)
- State LevelSeminar on”Tribel Areas Womens And Its Role In Dally Life.”From 26Feb2011Organized byRashtiry Mahila Aayog New Delhi
- State Level Seminar Topic on “Right To Education From 19-20March2015. Organized by Department of Commerce Dr Bhggwat Sahai Government College Gwalior.
- National Seminar on” Foreign Direct Investment in India: Prospects & Challenges ”Topic on “Determination of Regional and Sectoral Dispersion of FDI in India” 4th &5th October 2013-10-25 organized by department of Management Studies, St. Aloysius’ College(Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P).
- National Seminar on ‘Spiritual Intelligence and Mental Health: A new Paradigm in Teacher Education’ Sponsored by: University Grant Commission, CRO Bhopal. 24th -25th March 2017 Organized by: Department of Education,st. Aloysius College Jabalpur.
- Workshop on Stress Management Organized by: Hitkarini Prashikshan Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur. 30th June 2017
- National Workshop on ‘Impact of Information Communication Technology in Education- New Scenario’ Organized by: Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, Jabalpur Recognized by: NCTE & Affiliated to R.D.V.V. Jabalpur in Collaboration with Association of Teacher Education (ATE) 18th -19th Nov.2017
- “Preparation of Research Paper” Organised By: Jabalpur Public College, Jabalpur in Collaboration with Association of Teacher Educators, (ATE) 9th-10th Sep 2017
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- Attend in five day online Faculty Development Program On Topic “Mentoring and Facilitation Skills For Institutional Mentors” Mahatma Ghandhi National Council Of Rural Education (Department Of Higher Education, Ministry Of Human Recourse Development, Govt, Of India) Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission On Teachers and Training.
- Attend in national Webinar On Topic in One Week International Faculty Development Program On “CHALLENGES IN RESTRUCTURING THE INNOVATIVE TEACHING LEARNING TECHNIQUES”FROM 02/06/2020 TO 08/06/2020 (35 Hours).
- National workshop on E-learning, MOOC’s and Basic ICT tools for Educators.Organized by: Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre of MHRD,SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi. 17th-18th March 2018.
- Faculty Development programme 30th August 2016 Organized by: Hitkarini Prashikshan Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur
- Attend in National Level Training Program On Topic “EXPLORING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES POST COVID “Pune On 19th JUNE, 2020.
- “Project based learning and need of academic audit in enhancing the quality of higher education” Organized By: Department of Economics and computer science & application, St. Aloysius’ college(Autonomous), Jabalpur(M.P.)
- Presented Paper On Topic “Naitik, Manviy, Adhyatmic Mulyo Ka Smayojit Vikas Aaj Ki Ek Twarit Mang “ International Conference On Spiritual Science & Gandgian Thought (In Globalisation Era) Navyug Arts Commerce, Jabalpur(m.p.) India. 5-6 September 2019.
- Two Days National Level Conference on ‘Pursuing Excellence in Education and Teacher Education’ 3rd & 4th January 2018 Organized by: Councile of Teacher Education (CTE) & Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research Pune & Department of Education and Extension, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
INTERNATIONAL LEVEL WEBINAR:
- Attend in International Webinar On Topic “RECENT TRENDS IN ADVANCED MATERIAL SCIENCE – RTAMS-2020 “On JUNE 19th, 2020. The American College, Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Attend in International Webinar On Topic “OPEN DOORS: Re-Skilling Up-Skilling for Future Industry and Business” On 5th & 6th JUNE 2020. ST. Aloysius College Jabalpur, (M.P.), India.
- Attend in International Webinar On Topic “SEARCH FOR A CURE AGAINST COVID-19: DATA ANALYTICS, VIRTUAL SCREENING AND DRUG DISCOVERY” On 13th of June. 2020. St. Joseph’s College, BANGALORE.
- Attend in International Webinar On Topic “A DISCUSSSION ON STRUCTURE: POETICS TO MONOMYTH “On JUNE 15th, 2020. SOURASHTRA COLLEGE UPPAL HYDRABAD.
- Attend in International Webinar On Topic “Stress Management Problems And Challenges In Higher Education Global Perspective “15th June 2020. G. S. College Of Commerce & Economics, JABALPUR (M.P.).
NATIONAL LEVEL WEBINAR :
- Attend in national Webinar On Topic in national Webinar On Topic “POWER OF POSITIVITY” On 17th June, 2020. Sri Parasakthi College, Women, Courtallam (Under The Management Of H.R & C.E.).
- Attend in national Webinar On Topic in national Webinar On Topic “Home & Homeland in South–Asian Diasporic LITERATURE ‘On JUNE 17TH, 2020 SOURASHTRA COLLEGE,MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY.
- Attend in national Webinar On Topic “Effective Online Presentation Techniques“ On 04th JUNE 2020. Jabalpur Public College. (Madhya Pradesh).
- Attend in national Webinar On Topic “ Gyanranjan Ki Kahaneeyo Me Abhivyakt Jeevan – Darshan “ On 01st JUNE 2020. St. Aloysuis College, Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh ).
- Attend in national Webinar On Topic “ A Paradigm Shift In Teaching and Learning Process In Higher Education Institutes“ On 20th JUNE 2020. ANAND VIHAR COLLEGE, Barkatullah University, BHOPAL.
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE WORKSHOP :
- Attend in national level workshop On Topic “ MENTEL HEALTH AWEARNESS “ On 26/05/2020 To 30/05/2020. SWAMI VIVEKANAND CAREER MARGDARSHAN YOJNA,M.P. HIGHER EDUCATION JABALPUR SAMBHAG,JABALPUR.
- Attend in national level workshop On Topic “Advance Excel as a Tool for Teaching And Administration” On 19th Jene2020.Tolani College 0f Commerce, Andheri East Mumbai -400093 Goa -403 203.