INTERNATIONAL/ NATIONAL SEMINAR/ WORKSHOPS / TRAINING PROGRAMME/ WEBINARS
- राष्ट्रीय संगोष्टी (मार्च – मार्च ) काव्य ऋषि द्वय प्रदीप और नीरज की रचनाओं में राष्ट्रवाद एवं सामाजिक सरोकार। प्रायोजक भारतीय समाज विज्ञानं – अनुसन्धान – परिषद्। आयोजक हिंदी विभाग |
” कवि प्रदीप और कवि नीरज ये दोनों ऐसे कवि हैं जो सामाजिक सरोकारों से गहराई से जुड़े रहे। ये दोनों ही लोकमंगल के उद्देश्यों की भली-भांति पूर्ति करते हैं। इनकी कविताएं लोकमन को छूने वाली कविताएं हैं।” उपर्युक्त उद्गार संगोष्ठी के उद्घाटन सत्र के मुख्य अतिथि प्रो. संजय द्विवेदी, महानिदेशक भारतीय जनसंचार संस्थान, नई दिल्ली के द्वारा अभिव्यक्त किए गए। संत अलॉयसियस स्वशासी महाविद्यालय, जबलपुर के हिंदी विभाग द्वारा द्वि-दिवसीय राष्ट्रीय संगोष्ठी का आयोजन किया जा रहा है। उद्घाटन सत्र का प्रारंभ ईश वंदना से किया गया इसके पश्चात अतिथियों का पुष्प गुच्छ एवं स्मृति चिन्ह से स्वागत किया गया। तत्पश्चात कार्यक्रम की संयोजिका डॉ- अभिलाषा शुक्ला द्वारा संगोष्ठी के उद्देश्यों पर प्रकाश डाला गया। महाविद्यालय के प्राचार्य डॉ. फा. वलन अरासू ने अपने संदेश में कहा कि “महान साहित्यकार जीवन की विभिन्न कठिन परिस्थितियों से होकर गुजरते हैं और उनके अनुभव हमारा मार्गदर्शन करने और जीवन को आकार देने में सहायक होते हैं ।” संगोष्ठी की बीज वक्ता प्रो. स्मृति शुक्ला, शास. मानकुंवर बाई महिला महाविद्यालय, जबलपुर का वक्तव्य अब इस प्रकार था “कवि प्रदीप और कवि नीरज ने पीड़ित मानवता की अनुभूति को पूरी सहृदयता के साथ अनुभव किया और जीवंतता के साथ साहित्य में प्रस्तुत किया।” कार्यक्रम के विशिष्ट अतिथि डॉ. दीपक पांडे का संदेश इस प्रकार था कवि प्रदीप और नीरज ने कविता को जन-जन तक पहुंचाया है उनका काव्य हिंदी साहित्य में अविस्मरणीय है। “कार्यक्रम के दौरान संगोष्ठी पर आधारित पुस्तक भी विमोचित की गई। इस दौरान एक अन्य पुस्तक भी विमोचन की गई, जिसका शीर्षक था कोविड-19 चुनौतियां एवं प्रबंधन। इसके संपादक डॉ. फा. वलन अरासू, डॉ. अंजली डिसूजा, डॉ. दयाशंकर गौतम एवं डॉ. मंजू गुप्ता हैं। उद्घाटन सत्र के दौरान मंच संचालन डॉक्टर स्मारिका लॉरेंस एवं सुश्री नेहा महावर के द्वारा तथा आभार प्रदर्शन डॉ. रामेन्द्र प्रसाद ओझा के द्वारा किया गया।” कार्यक्रम के सफल आयोजन में महाविद्यालय के उप-प्राचार्यगण डॉ. कल्लोल दास एवं डॉ. अंजली डिसूजा डॉ. रामेन्द्र प्रसाद ओझा, डॉ. कैरोलिन सैनी, डॉ. रीना थॉमस, फा. प्रदीप रॉड्रिक्स का विशेष योगदान रहा।
- National Seminar on New Educational Policy 2020: A Powerful Tool to Re-Establish Bharat as Vishwa Guru 27th-28th January 2023.
- The Department organised a seven-days workshop on Analytical Techniques from 21st to 27th November, 2022. The workshop was funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) under the Synergetic Training Program Utilising the Scientific and Technological Infrastructure (STUTI) scheme in collaboration with IIT Gandhinagar. Applicants from all over India including students and faculty from various disciplines of Life Sciences participated in the workshop. This workshop aimed to provide an insight into the basic principles and advanced usage of different equipment based on analytical techniques such as AFM, Reflectometer, Flame photometer, Air Sampler, Fluorescence microscope and FTIR. The participants were introduced to the basic concepts of image generation, instrumentation and the advanced modes of operation. The objective of this workshop was aimed to provide hands-on training to the participants on DST funded instruments to promote the expansion of R&D Infrastructure at the institutions by ensuring transparent access to S&T facilities.
- 2nd Online International Conference on Advances in Physical, Mathematical and Computational Sciences on 23rd-24th July, 2021 was Organized by Faculty of Physical Sciences.
- One day webinar on Decoding the Mind- Body Connection of Women in India‟ organized by the Women Cell in collaboration with Sarvpriye Foundation, New Delhi on 16th January 2021
- The IQAC cell conducted Confluence 2020 – Student Faculty Exchange Program from 21st – 25th September- 2021
- One day National Webinar on “Career and Job Opportunities in Chemistry” was conducted and the speaker was Dr. Raj Mongre Principal Research Scientist, Cellular Heterogeneity and Molecular Cancer Biology Lab (SRC) Department of Biosystem , Sookmyung Women University, Seoul , Republic of Korea on 13th August 2021
- Department of Zoology organized a one-day National Webinar on “Recent Trends in Zoology” on 18th July 2021
- Department of Botany & Microbiology organized online quiz Brain Exerciser “Phyto Medicinal” and on Brain Checker “Microbial World: From Unhealthy to Healthy “respectively on 22nd June 2021
- Department of Computer Science organized two-days online FDP “Familiarizing with Video Conferencing Software Zoom” on 18th June 2021
- Department of Economics organized 6 days online Certificate Course on “Entrepreneurship Development” on 15th June 2021
- Faculty of Physical Sciences organized two days online international conference on “Advances in Physical, Mathematical and Computational Science” on 12th June 2021
- Department of Education organized a two day Online National Conference on “Role of EResources and Mind Mastering Strategies in Education” on 9th June 2021
- Two Days International Webinar on “Open Doors: Reskilling – Upskilling for future Industry and Business” organized by Department of Commerce on 5th June 2021
- Department of Physics organized Two Day Webinar on “Modeling and Experimental Techniques” on 3rd June 2021
- Department of Computer Science organized online Eight-day course on “Website Designing Tools” starts from 2nd June 2021
- Department of Computer Science organized Seven-day online Certificate Course “Machine Learning and Python” on 1st June 2021
- Faculty of Life Sciences organized two day Online National Conference “Life Sciences Challenges and Opportunities: COVID – 19 PANDEMIC” on 1st June 2021
- Department of Hindi organized National webinar Gyanranjan ki Kahaniyon Mei Abhivyakt Jeevan Darshan” on 1st June 2021
- Department of Computer Science organized online FDP “Prior & Post Technical Aspects of the Webinar” on 31st May 2021.
- Department of History organized International webinar on “Effective Delivery of Online Content in Social Science” on 30th May 2021.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell of College organized online National Conference on “Quality in Teaching, Learning, and Evaluation: A Need for Academic Excellence” on 27th May 2021.
- Department of Economics organized National Webinar “Developmental Strategies for Revival of Indian Economy after COVID 19” on 27th May 2021
- Department of Computer Science organized 10-day internship/training programme on “Word Press” from 25th May 2021
- Department of English organized International Webinar “English for Digital Fluency in Post Pandemic Era” on 22nd May 2021
- Department of Political Science organized Webinar “Implications of Value System, Politics and Education” on 22nd May 2021
- College organized workshop on “Success without Stress”. on 18th May 2021
- Department of Management organized 2-days Webinar on “Effective ways of Engaging Students during the Lockdown” on 15th May 2021
- Department of Computer Science organized National FDP on “Digital Teaching Learning and Evaluation” on 9th May 2021
- Department of Computer Science organized online International FDP “Digital Teaching Learning and Evaluation” on 5th May 2021
- Department of Computer Science organized online webinar on “Basics of Cyber Security”on 2nd May 2021
- Department of Hindi organized two days National Seminar on “Rashtra bhasha, Rajbhasha Aur Vishvabhasha Hindi – Vishva Vyapaar Ewam Varnijya ke Vishesh Sandharbh Mei” on 3rd February, sponsored by ICSSR New Delhi.
- The Department of Economics conducted two days Workshop on “The Application of SPSS for Data Analysis” for Post Graduate students on 24 -25 September, to familiar students with statistical tools and analysis. The Resource person was Dr. Jai Anand Shukul, (Dean, Academics), LNCTEngineering College, Jabalpur
- The Department of Commerce in collaboration with Bajaj Finserv conducted HR workshop on 21 – 22 January, 2020 for CPBFI
students of B.Com. Prominent recruiters interacted with the students. The highlight was that 80% of the students were given
STAR certificate for their outstanding performance.
- A two days National Seminar on “Skill Development for Transformation of Indian Workforce”, was organized on 13 -14 December, 2019 sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi. The aim of the Seminar was to understand the conceptual framework of Skill India Mission in the present scenario and to evaluate the effects of Skill India Mission on the Indian Economy
- A two days National Seminar on “Accreditation, Ranking and Quality: A Paradigm Shift for Strategic Enhancement of Higher Education in India”, was organized on 8th – 9th November, 2019 sponsored by NAAC, Bangalore. The aim of the seminar was to ensure that Institutes of Education meet the acceptable levels of quality
- Revised and New Assessment and Accreditation Framework for Higher Education Institutions in India, on 15th & 16th December 2018.
- e-Learning MOOCS and basic ICT tools for Educators, 17-18 March 2018.
- Advanced Research Instrumentation Techniques on Material Science , 12-13 January 2018.
- The Art of Mathematical Modeling as Teaching Pedagogy, 09-10 February 2018.
- Collaborative Teaching Strategies for Knowledge Building and Collective Wisdom in Higher Education, 27-28 October 2017
- The Art of Mathematical Modeling as Teaching Pedagogy on 09 – 10 Feb. 2018. Sponsored by United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia.
- Project Based Learning and Need of Academic Audit for enhancing the Quality of Higher Education 27th & 28th January 2017 Sponsored by United Board Hong Kong.
- Exploring Trends and Practices in Information Technology and Management on 5-6 January 2015, sponsored by UGC and MPCST
NATIONAL SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES ORGANISED
- Role of Academic Audit in Enhancing Quality of Higher Education in India, 21 – 22 October 2016, sponsored by ICSSR
- New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility 20-21 January 2017 , Sponsored by UGC
- Spiritual Intelligence and Mental Health: A New Paradigm in Teacher Education, 24-25 March 2017 Sponsored by UGC
- Make in India: A Key for Economic Growth in India, 18 – 19 March 2016, sponsored by ICSSR.
- Rashtriya Ekta Samvarshan me Sant Raidas ke Vicharon ki Prasangikta, 27 – 28 February 2015, sponsored by UGC and ICSSR.
- RUSA: A Strategic Intervention for Enhancement of Higher Education in India, 19 – 20 March 2015, sponsored by UGC.
- Frontiers in Modern Biology: From Discovery to Application, 6 – 7 September 2013, sponsored by UGC.
- FDI Inflow in India: Prospects and Challenges, 9 – 10 October 2013, sponsored by UGC.
- Right to Information as a Tool to Empower the Citizen, 31 January-1 February 2014, sponsored by UGC.
- Foreign Direct Investment- Indian Market Invasion and Economic Reforms, 28 – 29 March 2014, sponsored by UGC.
- Right to Education: Challenges and Opportunities, 31 August-1 September 2012, sponsored by UGC and ICSSR.
- Inclusive Growth and Role of Micro & Small Scale Industrial Sector, 5 – 6 October 2012, sponsored by UGC.
- Advancement in Information, Communication and Technology, 14 – 15 October 2011, sponsored by UGC.
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Personality Development, 9 -10 December 2011, sponsored by UGC.
- Changing Trends in New Indian Poetry in English: Challenges and Directions, 10 -11 February 2012, sponsored by UGC.
- Research Methodology and Application of SPSS for Data Analysis, 24 – 27 April 2012, sponsored by ICSSR.
- Basic and Applied Techniques in Chemistry, 5 – 7 November 2012, sponsored by UGC.
- Reassessment of Present Curriculum of Teacher Education, 15 – 16 November 2013, sponsored by UGC.
- Effective Business Communication and Presentation Skills, 19 – 20 December 2013, sponsored by UGC.
- Data Analysis and Mining using WEKA and MATLAB, 27 – 31 January 2014, sponsored by MPCST.
- Applied Techniques in Biology, 5 – 7 February 2015, sponsored by UGC.
- Think Green and Sustainable, 17 -18 February 2017: sponsored by UGC