Department of Management
Department of Management was established by the former Principal Rev. Dr. Fr. Davis George in 2006 with the aim to provide the world class management education in the city of Jabalpur.
To create world class corporate leaders for the global economy.
To be a premier Business School of the country.
To develop an analytical and result oriented temper in the learners
Highlights of the Department
Aloysian Management Association : A platform for the students to excel in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Guest lectures
- Industrial tours
- Academic Competitions
- Cultural Activities
- Social Service
- Placement Cell Activity
- Internal Grievance Cell
- Mock MBA Entrance Tests
- Quarterly Newsletter –AMA review
- Weekly Business review
- ICT enabled teaching
- Simulation Games
- Annual Prize distribution to the Highest Scorer in BBA
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT
- Capsule program of Spoken English
- WiFi Facility
- SPSS package for data analysis
- COURSESProfessional Course
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration ( BBA)
- Certificate Course in Personality Development
- Diploma Course on International Business
SEMINARS / WORKSHOP / CONFERENCES
- National FDP on Effective ways of Engaging students during the Lockdown held on 15th May 2020
- National Seminar on FDI in India : Prospects and Challenges on 4th and 5th October 2013 Sponsored UGC .
- National workshop on Effective Business Communication and Presentation Skills on 19th and 20th December 2013.
- International Conference on Exploring Trends and Practices in Information Technology and Management held on 5th and 6th January 2015.
- Journal released- Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Studies – ISSN 2394-6911.
- Innovative Practices in Teaching & Learning
- Soft Skill Enhancement
- Comprehending Economic Times
- CV Preparation
- Career Guidance and Planning
EVENTS / ACTIVITIES
- Guest Lecture on Soft Skill
Guest Lecture on Soft Skill by V Rajni, IBS on 17th of September 2021, Time 10:45-12.45 pm (Skill Enhancement)
- International E Conference on Sustainable Development
International E Conference on Sustainable Development organized by Department of Commerce and Management, 22nd September from 2.30 pm to 4 pm.
- Guest lecture on Life skills and Time Management- (10 am- 11.30 am) on 12th of October 2021 (Skill Enhancement)
- Roleplay competition for BBA students
The Department of management has organized a roleplay competition on the 22nd of October.
- Webinar on “Scope of Business Analytics”
The Department of Management, St. Aloysius College Autonomous Jabalpur in Collaboration with ICFAI Business school, Hyderabad, has organized a Webinar on “Scope of Business Analytics” for Students on the 23rd of October 2021, from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Board Of Studies –
Department of Management Conducted Board Of Studies on 27th of October, 2021.
- Extension Activity – A visit to old age home on 30th of October 2021 (Extension Activity)
- News Letter released in the Assembly: 25/11/21
- Two Days International Faculty Enrichment Program Organized on 3rd and 4th December 2021
- Guest Lectures on Marketing in VUCA World- (Skill Enhancement)- 11 Dec 21
- Guest Lectures on Business Intelligence- (Skill Enhancement) (17 Dec 2021)
- Skill Enhancement Classes for PG students: 6th Dec -14th 2021 Dec (11.30-12.30 am)
- Educational Trip – Industrial Visit to John Deere Maneri, Jabalpur 4th March 2022
- Conclave – Student exchange program on 18th and 19th December 2021
For two days HR CONCLAVE,’ 21 was organized by BSSS Institute of Advanced Studies, Bhopal. In the Conclave, the industrial experts shared their experience and expertise and contributed to the New Generation Managers by bridging the gap industry-academia gap to carve the industry-ready young managers. Ten students and one faculty member, Aparna Dhingra, Asst Prof(Management Department) participated in the conclave. The student participants were Rishika Arya, Bhakti Jain, Khushboo Jain, Vidushi Sahu, Himmat Singh, Rishi Dubey, Arnika Bansal, Rajveer Vasudev, Amrit Khare, and Shruti Pandey.
- Bird feeding week 6th -11th February 2022
- Guest lecture on Resume Building by Ms. Sanaya Nayak (Training and Development Coach) on 5th February 2022.
- Aloysisan Management Association – Management Fest – 7th March to 14th March 2022
BBA III year students performing -Aloysisus Gaan
Day 1. “Clash of Mind”- Debate Competition
Day 2 – “ Talk it out”- Group Discussion
Day 3 “Think on your own”- Extempore
Day 4 Poster Making Competition – “Theme World Peace”
Day 6 Business Quiz
News Letter Release – ‘Role of Youth in a 5 trillion dollar economy’ on 14th March 2022
Prize Distribution : 14th March 2022
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- All the members are involved in research and publication
- Published papers in refereed journals.
- One Minor research project sanctioned by UGC has been completed.
|Type of Journals||International||National||Others|
|Peer Review Journals||06||06||04|
|Non-Peer Review Journals||02||05||–|
|With ISBN NO.||Without ISBN No.||Chapters in Edited Books|