Name: Dr. Shraddha Shrivastava
Area: Accounting(Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting) Taxation-(Direct and Indirect tax) and Management.
Qualification: M.Com. , Ph.D.
- 1Year and 6 months teaching experience in Shri Guru Nanak Mahila Mahavidalya, Jabalpur (MP)
- 1 Feburary 2010- till date working as Assistant Professor in St. Aloysius College (Auto.), Jabalpur (MP) (Under College code 28)
- Accounting (Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting)
- Taxation-(Direct and Indirect tax)
- Ph.d (Awarded) in Commerce on the topic “A study of impact of Human Resource Accounting in Public Enterprises in India. A comparative Study of BHEL and SAIL.From Rani Durgavati Vishwavidalaya Jabalpur
- Paper Published in International Multidisciplinary Journal Research Ambition Titled “A Study of issues and challenges in higher education in India” ISSN-2456-0165 Vol 3 –November 2016
- Paper Published in International Journal for Research in Engineering Application and Management on the topic “Growth and Disinvestment of Public Sector Enterprises in India” ISSN : 2454-9150 Vol-05, Issue-01, April 2019
- Paper published in International Journal of Advanced Research in ISSN: 2349-2819 Engineering Technology & Science on the topic “Human Resource Accounting and Practices in Public Enterprises. A Study of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited” ISSN: 2349-2819 Volume-7, Issue-7 July- 2020
- Chapter published in Book named Global Trends in information Technology and Management on the topic “Role of Business Ethics in Global Economy” ISBN- 978-81-7946-080-1
- Title “An Empirical study of impact of Globalisation on Indian economy” International Seminar organized by the School Of economics Indore on 17th -18th February 2017
- Title Human Resource Management under globalization” International Seminar organized by St. Aloysius College (Auto.) Jabalpur 5-6th January 2015.
- Title “Global Peace Conference” International Seminar organized by Society for Brother Hood & Peace 23 Feb. 2014
- Title “Co-operative Banking in India “National Seminar Organized by D.N Jain College Jabalpur 21-22 February 2009.
- Title ‘Foreign Direct Investment in Infrastructure Sector” National Seminar Organized by St. Aloysius College 4th&5th Oct 2013.
- Title “Foreign Direct Investment . A Boon To India” National Conference organized by Hawabagh Women’s College Jabalpur 21-22 February 2014.
- Title, “Overview on FDI in respect of Infrastructure” National Seminar Organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, 28-29 March 2014.
- Title, “Higher education in India – Issues Challenges and Suggestion”National Seminar Organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, 19-20 March 2015.
- Title “Make In India:A Tool for Economic Development” National Seminar organized by the St.Aloysius College on 18th&19th March 2016`
- Title “ Financial Inclusion for Women Empowerment “ National Conference organized by Mata Gujri College On 5th&6th October 2016
- Title “Role of Internal Control in Internal Auditing” National Conference organized by St. Aloysius College on 21th & 22th October 2016
- Title” Role of Human Resource Management In CSR” at National Seminar organized St. Aloysius College (Auto) College Jabalpur on 20th -21st January 2017 .
- Attended A National Seminar on Total Quality Management In Higher Education : Issues And Challenges at G.S College of Commerce & Economics Jabalpur 0n 20thy December 2016.
- 3 Days’ workshop on” Literacy and Nation Building” organized by Resource Center for Adult and Continue Education 19th -21th Feb 2010
- 3 days National Workshop on Flexible Solutions for Analytical Needs, organized by St. Aloysius College 6th -8th Oct 2010
- Workshop on Innovative Practices in Teaching & Learning, organized by St. Aloysius college 20th&21th December 2010
- 7 days Workshop on “Quantitative Techniques for Economics, Commerce, Management and Business Studies” by Govt. OFK College Jabalpur 24-30 March 2014.
- 2 day’s workshop on Human Values Development Program Organized by St. Aloysius College Jabalpur 16-17 June 2015.
- 2 Day national Workshop on “Advancement in Learning and Teaching through E- learning” organized by Hitkarni College of Engineering and Technology on 10th December 2015
- 2 Days National Workshop on “Use of Statistical methods in Business Research” organized by G.S College of Commerce & Economics on 18th&19th November 2016.
- Attended a National Workshop on Use of Statistical Methods in Business Research organized by the G.S Collge of Commerce & Economics Jabalpur on18th -19th December 2016.
- 2days national webinar on “Tools& Technology for Research Work” by RTNU Bhopal on 4th & 9th May 2020
- National Webinar on “Overcoming Stress Disease Connection –A Practical Approach” Organized by Mahila Mahavidalaya Degree College Lucknow U.P on 12th May 2020
- Webinar on “ Effective Teaching pedagogy organized by “Stella Maris College Chennai T.N on 14th May 2020
- Webinar on “Retail Financing in Non Banking Financial Company(NBFC) The Challenging Landscape” organized by Gurukula Kangli Vishwavidalaya Haridwar on 16th May 2020
- National Webinar on “ MSME perspective post COVID -19 with respect to supply chain Market & Government organized by G.S College of Commerce & Economics Jabalpur M.P on 22nd May 2020
- 2 days National Webinar on “Digital Transformation .A way of self-Reliance Indian Economy opportunity and Challenging Post COVID-19” organized by Guru Tegh Bahadur College Jabalpur on 2nd & 3rd June 2020
- International Webinar on” Open Doors : Re-skilling, Up-skilling for future Industry and Business St.Aloysius College (Auto) Jabalpur M.P on 5th &6th June 2020
- National Webinar on “ New Education Policy 2020- Socio-economic and political implication” organized by St. Aloysius College (Auto) Jabalpur on 30th &31st July 2021
- National E-Seminar on “India’s Independence and contribution of freedom fighters” organized by St. Aloysius College (Auto) Jabalpur on 14th August 2021.
- FDP on cyber security by SIA College of Higher Education Thane , Mumbai M.S on 7th May 2020
- International faculty development program on “Establishing Research beyond the Horizon NKT College of Education for Women Chennai T.N from 26th to 30th May 2020
- 2 days National Training Program on “Intellectual Property rights and Patenting : A new Vision , orgainsed by St. Aloysius college 18th & 19th 2020
- 5 days Faculty Development Program on “Teaching ,Learning and Evaluation : Allaince with revised Bloom’s taxanomy.14th to 18th December
- 5 days faculty development program on “Professional Ehics and Being a leader of Excellence” 22nd to 26th Feburary.
- 2 days faculty development program on “Research Methodology in commerce and Management.” On 27th & 28th May 2021
- Completed International Practical Peer Review course by Publons Academy on 5th March 2021
- 6 Week Certificate Course on Entrepreneurship Development Program organized by MPCON 8th March- 19th April 2010
- Chief Organizing Secretory of 8 Days Level Online Training program on “Corporate skill enhancement and personality development.
- Member of the core committee of Criteria 3 for NAAC
- Member of Value added course center of college.
- Incharge of criterion 3 & 4 of department
- Board of Studies secretary for Department
- Incharge of Extra – Curricular activities of the department