Name: Dr. Surbhi Jain
Area: Commerce, Accounting and Management
Qualification: M.Com, Ph.D
- Awarded Ph.D. in the Faculty of Commerce, R.D.V.V. on the topic “A Study of Buyers’ Perception Towards Plastic Money in Madhya Pradesh”on 29th February 2020.
- Conducted primary source-based dissertation work on “Knowledge Management: A case study of Jabalpur”.
- Assistant Professor in St. Aloysius College Since 1st September 2021.
- 5 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce in Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- 7 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce in B.M.B Girls College,Sagar (M.P.)
- 2 years worked as Academic Counsellor (IGNOU) in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- 10 months teaching experience as PRT in Little Star Shailesh Memorial School,Sagar (M.P.)
Articles/Papers Published in Journals
- Research paper published on “An Evaluation of Changing Attitude and Behavior of Working and Non-Working Women to Promote the Financial Inclusion through Plastic Money (A Case Study of Jabalpur, M.P.)” in Indian Journal Of Accounting (IJA),(A National Bi-annual Double Blind Peer Reviewed Journal of IAA)ISSN: 0972-1479 (Print) 2395-6127 (Online) Vol. 50 (2), December, 2018, pp. 79-86(Global Impact Factor 0.782 (Indexed In Cosmos Foundation & Electronic Journal Library Ezb, Germany).
- Research paper published on “Plastic Money – A Changing Trend of The Payment Systems from Cash to Cashless” International Journal Of Social Science & Management Studies (Refereed and Review Journal) I.J.S.S.M.S., ISSN: 2454 – 4655, Vol. – 4, No. – 8 Sep. 2018 (Impact Factor – 3.2) ,pp 97 -100
- Research paper published on “Women Empowerment: Women Education is A Weapon Against Evil” in Journal (Shodh Narmada) Volume-III, August 2015 (ISSN: 2395-1516),pp 180-183
Chapter Published in Reference /Edited Books
- Published chapter entitled “Talent Management: The Key Strategy for Organization Excellence in Current Global Scenario” pp 34-38, Himalaya Publishing Houses, Mumbai (ISBN:978-93-5202-546-6)
- Published chapter entitled “E-Payment Systems : Frauds and Solutions ” pp 222-226,in E Business Issues, Problems and Prospects , Agra Book International(ISBN-978-81-943970-8-7)
- Participated in Workshop on Topic: “Hands on SPSS” (Data Analysis), OrganizedBy: Acropolis Institute of Management Studies and Research, Indore, (M.P.) 23rd and 24th December 2019
- Participated in National Seminar on Topic: E-Business Problems and Prospects, Organized By: G.S. College of Commerce and Economics, Jabalpur,(M.P.) Sponsored By: ICSSR, New Delhi,18th and 19th October 2019 Paper Presented: E – Payment System: Frauds and solutions
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on Topic: Innovative Teaching Methods, OrganizedBy: ICFAI Business School at Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur, (M.P.), and 27th October 2017
- Participated in Workshop on Topic: Shodh Paridhi: Vartaman Paridrashya Eyvam Chunotiya, 26th and 27th March 2017, Organized By:Mahakoushal Arts And Commerce College, Jabalpur, (M.P.) Sponsored By :-UGC, New Delhi
- Participated in Workshop on Topic: Accounting Education and Research, OrganizedBy:G.S. College of Commerce and Economics, Jabalpur, (M.P.) and Indian Accounting Association Sponsored By: Shiksha Mandal M.P. Shakha 25th March 2017
- Participated in Workshop on Topic: Framing and Testing of Hypothesis, Organized By: G.S. College Of Commerce And Economics, Jabalpur, (M.P.) 16th ,17th and 18th February 2017
- Participated in Workshop on Topic: Data Collection, Analysis and Interpretation, Organized By: G.S College of Commerce and Economics, Jabalpur, (M.P.) 7 th ,8th and 9th January 2016
- Participated in National Seminar on Topic: Nation Building Accounting,Organized By: Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Govt. Arts and Commerce (Nodal) College, Sagar, (M.P.) in Association with: Indian Accounting Association 2nd January 2016,Paper Presented: Social Accounting Practices: Its relevance in India
- Participated in National Conference on Topic: Financial Inclusion in India, Organized By: Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur, (M.P),Sponsored By: ICSSR, New Delhi 10th and 11th October 2015
- Participated in Workshop on Topic: Research Problems and Techniques, Organized By: G.S. College of Commerce and Economics, Jabalpur, (M.P.) ,5th,6th and 7th February 2015
Webinars/online FDP, Conferences
- Participated in Webinar on “National Education Policy – 2020 and Higher Education: Features and Challenges”;Organized by – Department of Economics, C. Kandaswami Naidu College for Men, Chennai- 600102, on 12th November, 2021,
- Participated in online 10 Days “International Workshop on Research &Methodology”WORAM 4.0 , Organized by World Statistical Data Analysis Research Association (WSDA),Powered by : Eudoxia Research Centre (Date : 17thSeptember to 2nd October 2021 )
- Participated in International conference on Sustainable Development (ICSD- 2021); Theme: SDG’s of UN: Sketching the Relevance of National Framework for the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in India; Organized by – the faculty of Commerce and Management at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, on 22nd September, 2021.
- Participated in National Webinar on Artificial Intelligence in Economics and Commerce, The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal, (M.P.) ,9th August 2020
- Participated in online National level FDP (3 Days, National level) on Research Methodology N.G. Acharya and D. K. Marathe College of arts, science and commerce, A+ by NAAC, Mumbai, Maharashtra 27th, 28th, 29th July 2020
- Participated in online National Level FDP on Plagiarism in Research and Publication and How to prevent it Cauvery College for Women, (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 22nd July 2020
- Participated in Online National Conference on Quality in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation: A Need for Academic Excellence,St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) Jabalpur, M.P. ,29th, 30th May 2020
- Participated in online FDP (One Day) on Online Teaching Learning Tools, G.S. College of Commerce and Economics (Autonomous), Jabalpur, M.P. ,27th May 2020
- Participated in National Webinar on Writing a Research Paper and Publicity: Issues and Concern, Vanita Vishram Women’s College, Surat, Gujarat ,26th May 2020
- Participated in online International Level FDP(3 Days,) on Research Methodology, Degree and Junior College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra ,24th, 25th, 26th May 2020
- Participated in National Level Webinar on MSME Perspective Post COVID -19 with Respect to Supply Chain, Markets and Government Stimulus, G.S. College of Commerce and Economics (Autonomous), Jabalpur, M.P. , 22nd May 2020
- Participated in online National Workshop on (3 Days) Research Methodology, Statistical Techniques and data analysis using MS Excel, Tilak College of Sciences and Commerce, Vashi, Maharashtra 18th, 19th ,20th May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on Effective Research Paper Writing Career College, Bhopal, (M.P.) ,17th May 2020
- Participated in online International FDP (5 Days) on Emerging Trends in Teaching Technology Sri Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, Jabalpur, (M.P.) 16th May to 20th May 2020
- Participated in online Workshop on Effective Digital Teaching and Learning Technologies, Sri Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, Jabalpur (M.P.) 12th ,13th ,14th ,15th May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on Future of Higher Education, Shri Vaishnav College of Commerce, Indore (M.P.) ,14th May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on Cost Accounting: Basics of Accounting and Cost classification,Smt. KamladeviGauridutt Mittal College of Art and Commerce, IAA Thane Branch, Maharashtra ,8th May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on Cyber Security During Covid-19,Smt. Kamladevi Gauridutt Mittal College of Art and commerce, IAA Thane Branch, Maharashtra 3rd May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on Reprogram your mind through NLP,Indian Academicians and Research Association (IARA) ,28th April 2020
- Participated in National Webinar on Understanding Consumer (Student) Behavior and its impact on Delivery of lectures, Model College (Autonomous), Dombivli, Maharashtra .26th April 2020
- Life Membership of “Indian Accounting Association” (Membership No. – SAUGOR-28).
- Received Young Jain Award in 2002.
DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATIONS
- NPTEL online (FDP) certification course on Cost Accounting with a consolidated score of 80% (Elite + Silver certificate) in July – August 2019(4-week course) from IIT Bombay.
- Diploma in Tally 9.0 from Tally Academy, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Participated in Quiz Competition on GST organized by Central GST Department, Jabalpur on 04 July 2019.
- Delivered lecture on “Cashless payment, its benefits and precautions to be taken to avoid frauds” in Maharashtra Vayam Shala, Marhatal Jabalpur (M.P.) on 26 th July 2019.
- Organized Youth Festival on Inter College level.
- Worked as Reporter in an International Webinar on “Small Scale Industries in India – Present Position and Future Prospects” organized by G. S. College of Commerce and Economics (Autonomous), Jabalpur, M.P. on Thursday, 11 June 2020.