Name: Dr. Tarvinder Kaur Kainth
Area: Accounting, Applied Economics and Finance
Qualification: M.Com, Ph.D, PGDCA
Contact: +91 0761 2620738
- 1 year teaching experience as Guest Faculty in Govt. M. K. B. College Jabalpur from 1st July 2004 to 31st March 2005.
- 14 years teaching experience in St. Aloysius (Auto.) College. Jabalpur (1st July 2006 till Date)
- Gold Medalist in B.com (2002)
- Gold Medalist in M.com (2004)
- AWARDED Ph.D in the Faculty of Commerce RDVV. on the Topic “Madhya Pradesh Rajya ke Audyogik Vikas mein Pariyojana Vittiyan ki Upadeyata ka moolyankan” (Deendayal Rojgar Yojana ke kriyanvayan ke vishesh sandarbh mein)” in 2012
- ICSSR sponsored National Seminar Money Rs. 2,00,000 on “Role of Skill Development in Transforming Indian workforce” was organized on 13th and 14th December 2019.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar money Rs. 1,25,000 on “New Dimensions of Corporate Social Responsibility” was organized on 20th and 21st January 2017.
- UGC sponsored minor research project worth Rs. 1,00,000 on “Practicality of project financing in the industrial development of Madhya Pradesh state (with special reference of Deendayal Rojgar Yojana)” undertaken and completed on March 2013.
Chapters Published in Reference/Edited Books
- Published chapter entitled “Skill Development in India: Opportunities and Challenges” in reference book (Ed.) Skill Development” pp.130-134, APH Publications, New Delhi 2019. ISBN 978-93-88316-77-4
- Published chapter entitled “Make in India: Campaign for Revolutionizing India” in reference book (Ed.) Make in India: Dawn of a New Growth Era” pp.231-237, APH Publications, New Delhi 2019. ISBN 978-93-88316-22-4.
- Published chapter entitled “Companies Act 2013: Moving towards enhancing Corporate Governance” in reference book (Ed.) New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility” pp.120-126, Horizon Publications, New Delhi 2017. ISBN 978-93-86369-05-5.
- Published chapter entitled “Role of Self Help Groups in Providing Microfinance for Financial Inclusion” in reference book (Ed.) The Imperative of Financial Inclusion in India pp.152-160, Avon Publications, New Delhi 2016. ISBN 978-93-8183-972-0.
- Published article entitled “Foreign Direct Investment- Policy Issues and Rationale” in (Ed). Book Foreign Direct Investment – Make in India, pp. 102-108, APH Publishing Corporation. 2015 ISBN: 978-93-313-2677-5
- Published Chapter entitled “Gender Budgeting: Tool for Women Empowerment” in (Ed.) Book “Empowerment of Women through Gender Budgeting”, Avon Publications New Delhi March 2013with ISBN No. 978-81-7910-438-5.
Articles/Papers Published in Journals
- Article entitled “GST- Restructuring Indirect Tax system in India” published in Review of Research, International Multidisciplinary Journal with ISSN no. 2249- 894X October 2018
- Published research paper entitled “New Dimensions of CSR- Companies Act 2013” in JMRS, Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Studies, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur, pp. 4-5, Volume-3(1) , January 2017, ISSN: 2394-6911.
- Article entitled “How Depreciating Rupee Impacts Middle Class Indians” published in “Intercontinental Journal of Finance Research Review”, Peer Reviewed monthly Refereed e-Journal of research in Management for the month of pp. 52-58: Vol-II issue-9. Sept. 2014
- Article entitled “Indo-Malaysia Trade Relations-Commercial and Foreign trade Policies Review” published in ABHINAV, International monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Management and Technology. pp. 66-82: Vol-II issue-I. January 2013
- Article entitled “Higher Education and Employability- A Focus on Need Based Approach Curriculum” in HEF Indian Journal of Higher Education, Vol. IV issue-I, January- June 2013. ISSN No. 0976-1314.
- Edited one book on “Skill Development” published by APH Publications, New Delhi 2019 with ISBN 978-93-88316-77-4.
- Edited one book on “New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility” published by Horizon Publications, New Delhi 2017 with ISBN 978-93-86369-05-5.
- Authored book on “Financial Management” a Practical Approach published by LAP LAMBERT Academic publishing with ISBN 978-613-9-96376-8
- Presented Paper titled “A Comparative Study of International Accounting Standard & Indian Accounting Standard” in International Conference on The Canvas of International Business: Opportunities & Challenges organized by The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, on 23-24 February 2018.
- Presented Paper titled “LPG in India- An Analysis of Trade Direction” in International Conference on Exploring Trends and Practices in Information Technology and Management organized by Department of Computer and Management at St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, on 5th-6th Jan. 2015.
- Presented paper titled “Skill Development in India: Opportunities and Challenges” in National Seminar on “Role of Skill Development in Transforming Indian workforce” organized by Department of Commerce St. Aloysius (Auto.) College, Jabalpur on 13th and 14th December 2019.
- Presented paper titled “Skill Based Learning/Vocational Courses: As a tool for quality enhancement in Higher Education” in National Seminar on “Accreditation, Ranking and Quality: A Paradigm Shift for Strategic Enhancement of Higher Education in India” organized by IQAC cell, St. Aloysius (Auto.) College, Jabalpur on 8th and 9th November 2019.
- Presented paper titled “E-Business and Consumer Satisfaction “in National Seminar on “E-Business: Problems and Prospects” organized by G.S. College of Commerce & Economics (Auto.), Jabalpur on 18th and 19th October 2019
- Presented paper titled “GST- Restructuring Indirect Tax system in India” in National Conference on Recent advances and Innovation in Realm of Commerce (RAIRC-I), organized by Department of Commerce at Christian Eminent College, Indore on 06th October, 2018.
- Participated in National Seminar on “E-learning and MOOCs in Higher Education” Organized by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre of MHRD, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi in collaboration with St. Aloysius College (Auto.), Jabalpur, on 17 March, 2018.
- Presented paper titled Companies Act 2013: Moving towards enhancing Corporate Governance” in National Seminar on New Dimensions in Corporate Social Responsibility, organized by Department of Commerce at St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, on 20th-21st January 2017.
- Presented paper titled “Role of Foreign Direct Investment Initiative in Make in India Policy” in National Seminar on Make in India: A Key for Economic Growth, organized by Department of Commerce at St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, on 18th-19th March 2016.
- Participated in National Conference “Foreign Direct Investment: Indian Market Invasion and Economic Reforms” at St. Aloysius (Auto.) College Jabalpur, on 28th- 29th March 2013.
- Presented paper titled “Self Help Group and Women” in National Seminar on Empowerment of Women through Gender Budgeting at Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya (Auto.) Jabalpur, on 30th November &1st Dec. 2012.
- Presented Paper titled “Infrastructural Development of India and China” at National Seminar at G.S. College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur on 20th -21st April 2012.
- Participated in “Global Recession and its Impact on Employment Opportunities” National Seminar, at G.S. College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur on 26th-27th Nov. 2010
- Participated in National Conference on “Globalization and Infrastructural Development in India” Organized by Department of Economics and Commerce St. Aloysius College (Auto.), Jabalpur, on 23rd& 24thJan, 2009.
- “Need for Values in the Scientific and Technological Scenario” National Seminar at St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur on 3rd -4th March 2008.
- “Quality Enhancement in Higher Education: Prospects and Challenges” National Seminar Sponsored by NAAC, Bangalore held at St Aloysius College, Jabalpur (M.P) on 23rd -24th June 2006.
- “Problems and Prospects of Sustainable Development in India” National Seminar at Hawabagh Women’s College Jabalpur 16th &17th Feb. 2007.
- Banking Services: Vision and Prospects National Seminar on “Service Sector: Importance and Potential in the 21st Century” at D.N. Jain College Jabalpur on 5th & 6th Feb 2007
- “India’s Foreign Trade: State and Direction” National Seminar at Hitkarni Mahila Mahavidyalaya 2006
- “Religious Faith in Preserving Ecology” National Seminar On Ecology and Religion at St. Aloysius College, 2006 Higher Education and Employability
- National Seminar on “Quality Enhancement in Higher Education: Prospects and Challenges” at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur 2005.
- National Seminar on “Problems and Prospects of Sustainable Development in India” Sponsored by UGC Bhopal. Hawabagh Women’s College Jabalpur 16th &17th Feb. 2007.
- National Research Conference February 24-25, 2007. Women Entrepreneurship: Scope and Opportunities. Sponsored by UGC, CRO Bhopal (M.P).organized by Department of Commerce Govt. Mankunwar bai College for Women, Jabalpur(M.P.)
- National Seminar on “Rural Unemployment & National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme” Aided by: UGC, C.R.O Bhopal. G.S. College Commerce & Economics Jabalpur 28th & 29th September 2007.
- Five-Days National Level Online Faculty Development Program on “Emerging Trends and Practices in Accounting & Taxation: Practitioner’s Perspective” Conducted by Nirmala Memorial Foundation College of Commerce and Science in Collaboration with Department of Commerce of University of Mumbai & ICAI from 9th May to 13th May 2020.
- One Day National Level Online Webinar on “Future of Finance in the Digital age” Conducted by Department of Commerce, Little Flower Degree College Uppal, Hyderabad on 11th May 2020.
- Attended one day live webinar on “An Online Assessment tool: Testmoz” Conducted by Dr. Anupam Mitra, TeamLease Skill University on 24th April 2020.
- Attended & Participated Seven Days Online National Workshop on E-Content Development in Education Sector (A Practical Training Program) 22nd April to 28th April 2020, Organized by Department of Commerce, Arya Mahila P.G.College, Varanasi
- Attended United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia Sponsored two day’s National Workshop on “Revised Assessment and Accreditation Framework for Higher Education Institutions in India” organized by St. Aloysius College (Auto.), Jabalpur (M.P.) on 15-16 December 2018.
- Attended United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia Sponsored two day’s International Workshop on “Project Bases Learning and Need of Academic Audit in Enhancing the Quality of Higher Education” organized by St. Aloysius College (Auto.), Jabalpur (M.P.) on 27-28 January 2017.
- Attended 3 days’ Workshop and gave presentation on Pre Ph.D. topic “Appraisal of Project Financing in Industrial Development of Madhya Pradesh” at G.S College of Commerce and Economics Jabalpur on 6th, 7th and 8th February 2015.
- Investor’s Awareness Program on “Mutual Fund and financial Planning” sponsored by Govt. of India in collaboration with ICAI, Jabalpur Chapter at St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur on 3rd March 2012
- “Statistics by Mathematica” Workshop at St. Aloysius College(Auto.),Jabalpur Organized by the Faculty of Commerce and Department of Physics on -16th Dec. 2006
- “Effective Role of Information Technology for Innovative Teaching in Higher Education” National Workshop, at St. Aloysius College (Auto.), Jabalpur. Sponsored by UGC New Delhi, on 18th to 20th March 2007
- “Integration Of Science & Spirituality to Instill Values in Youth: Curriculum Development” National Workshop, Sponsored by Indian Institute of Science & Religion Pune at St. Aloysius College(Auto.),Jabalpur20th & 21st Feb 2009.
- Convener of 02 days ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on “Role of Skill Development in transforming Indian Workforce” on 13th & 14th December, 2019.
- Convener of 02 days UGC sponsored National Seminar on “New Dimensions of Corporate Social Responsibility” was organized on 20th and 21st January 2017