Name: Mrs. Jyoti Rajpoot
Jyoti Rajpoot (as per school certificate)
Area: Chemistry, Education
Qualification: M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry), PGDCA, M.Ed
- One year teaching experience in Indira Gandhi Govt. Engineering College Sagar.
- Presently working as a assistant professor in dept. of education of St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) Jabalpur, M.P.
- Participated in the workshop on Disaster management organized by Disaster Management Institute DMI, Bhopal during 30-31 May 2011 at Dr. Harisingh Gour University Sagar.30-31 May 2011
- Attended a workshop on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and its applications in physics, chemistry and biology organized by JEOL and Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar. 16.02.14
- Attended the 49thannual convention of chemists 2012 organized by INDIAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY 12-15 December 2012.
- One Week Faculty Development Program on “Personality Development & Advanced Pedagogical Techniques for Effective Teaching” from 10 March 2023 to 16 March 2023 (Under MPHEQIP Funded by World Bank Project) organized by Govt. College Patharia District Damoh MP.
- Participated in One Day National Webinar conducted on 09/02/2023 by Dept. of Commerce, Govt. College Gairatganj, dist. Raisen, (MP) IQAC and World bank.
- Participated In the webinar on Intellectual Property Rights organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) and Learning and Information Resource Centre (LIRC) of St. Francis Institute of Management and Research in collaboration with Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), Anna University, Chennai held on 25 February 2023.
- Attended the National webinar on Population Growth: Problems and Opportunities, organized by Department of Geography, Govt.PG College Garhakota on 25 February 2023.
- Presented a paper in the conference of INDIAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY entitled “Synthesis and characterization of an organic compound containing nitrogen” in the organic chemistry and biochemistry section. 15.02.12
- Sagar ke chhatra chhatraon ke NCC prasikshan ke prati abhivritti ka adhyayan.